Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120158 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LuckyWinner(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
see all of them active on the thread.. cheesy Anxiety cannot really be avoided can it?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
LuckyWinner:
see all of them active on the thread.. cheesy Anxiety cannot really be avoided can it?

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by joekes(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Viburnum:

Please are you being serious or is this to lighten the mood(?)... Struggling to believe here, so sorry but I have not seen any trace of you before this post..

If you are please kindly tell us the reason stated for not continuing with your application..

Checked my email, nothing yet..
Thank you for applying to Unilever and for taking part in Level 3 - the video interview. We welcomed the opportunity to get to know you better.

We hope you find your feedback report useful. You can utilize it to familiarize yourself with your strengths and development areas and to make improvements for the future.

Unfortunately, after careful consideration, we will not be progressing your application on this occasion. We are sorry not to be able to give you more positive news, but we received a large number of responses for the positions available and competition has therefore been intense.

We would encourage you to continue to follow other career opportunities at Unilever and apply for different positions. If you would like to apply for our Programme again, please do so in 12 months time.

We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in Unilever and wish you every success in your future career.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
joekes:
Guys Unilever has responded,
Check your mail and check your promotion or spam.....
Just got mine

After excellent feedback

Hope you weren't too curious?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
@joekes
Thanks for sharing that.. Much appreciated...

Better opportunities ahead for you... Accept my apology...

From their mail you can tell it's not you but maybe you applied a little late, you know how we Nigerians flood available positions once advertised..

I guess u did great but too many people..

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
lucmicity:
To change your mmm guider or register on mmm, Call or whatsapp me on 08165970006
Guider ugo

Your brain is using diskette...it really needs formatting

8 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Others with excellent feedback pls comman tell us o.... Whatsup

Kael007
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LuckyWinner(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
joekes:

Thank you for applying to Unilever and for taking part in Level 3 - the video interview. We welcomed the opportunity to get to know you better.

We hope you find your feedback report useful. You can utilize it to familiarize yourself with your strengths and development areas and to make improvements for the future.

Unfortunately, after careful consideration, we will not be progressing your application on this occasion. We are sorry not to be able to give you more positive news, but we received a large number of responses for the positions available and competition has therefore been intense.

We would encourage you to continue to follow other career opportunities at Unilever and apply for different positions. If you would like to apply for our Programme again, please do so in 12 months time.

We would like to thank you for the interest you have shown in Unilever and wish you every success in your future career.

Seriously? I wish you well in your other endeavors. But I'm surprised because I've speculated that the excellent feedback was the best and you guys would be considered first.

If excellent got regret mail.. what hope does good or competent evidence have?
Guys, let's just be patient and keep believing. One thing is sure: we will soon get a response from Unilever.

#FingersCrossed
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kael007: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Others with excellent feedback pls comman tell us o.... Whatsup

Kael007

Not a thing.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
kael007:

Not a thing.

Am I the only one who feels that guy just came here to increase our BP for nothing? Cos seriously that message could easily have been edited from former regret mails that have been pasted here

Hmmmm
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by oracle009(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Feedback

Judgement - Big picture thinking, analysis & decision making and change & innovation
You provided excellent evidence against ‘big picture thinking’, you thought about the wider implications of your ideas and suggestions and it was clear that you seek to maximize benefits. You demonstrated that you could work effectively with different teams across Unilever and you started to think about how you could achieve savings. You demonstrated that you were committed and supportive to Unilever’s wider vision and goals and that you take account of these aims in your answers. You could improve further by thinking about how you could support others to develop their ‘big picture thinking’ skills. You did start to think about the different efficiencies that could be achieved when implementing large projects (i.e. savings in resource, time, project costs etc.) and how you might involve others in these types of tasks.

You also demonstrated that you assimilate and analyze information effectively and objectively to make informed decisions quickly. Your answers indicate that you are able to actively seek and identify information that is useful and that you can identify trends, inconsistencies and risks. You provided some evidence to suggest that you think about how to encourage others to be objective and make use of data so that efficiencies can be achieved. You also thought about how you would present the full rationale behind your ideas / solutions in a convincing manner (especially when working with more senior individuals).

You provided excellent evidence against the area – change and innovation. Overall it is clear that you are positive about change and you identify opportunities for better ways of working. You considered some of the impact that change can have on others and thought about some of the practical implications of making your ideas a reality. You also thought about how you would motivate and encourage others to generate creative ideas but could improve further by thinking about how you would address resistance to new ideas or new ways of working.

Drive - Drive to succeed, accelerating business growth and consumer needs
You demonstrated an excellent understanding of Unilever and how your values and strengths match to the requirements of the Future Leaders Programme. It is clear that you are motivated by the prospect of a challenging role and you are prepared to drive your own career and development. You provided some evidence that you had thought about how to build relationships across the business to overcome challenges and create long term partnerships.

You provided positive evidence against working effectively to accelerate business growth. For example, it is clear that you adopt a structured and logical approach to work, from planning to delivery. It is also clear that you produce high quality results and that quality is important to you. You also provided strong evidence against prioritising tasks and dealt with these effectively under pressure. You demonstrated that you could multi-task in order to achieve more in tight time-scales.

It is clear that you are concerned with consumer needs and will work hard to define and meet those needs. It is also clear that you will manage expectations and build effective partnerships in order to provide a high quality service. You thought about how you would increase consumer satisfaction and what would consumers like to see more of. However, you could improve further by thinking about how you would pre-empt any challenges or issues in order to put solutions in place before they become a problem.

Influence - Inspirational leadership, influencing skills and learning agility
Overall, you demonstrated excellent evidence against the ability to communicate effectively and influence others. It is clear that you will work collaboratively and effectively with a wide-range of people and that you are proactive in supporting others. You provided evidence that you could lead a team and work closely with other partners across Unilever. You also provided evidence that you would give others support, guidance and mentoring when leading them as part of a team. You also provided some positive evidence about how you would lead people during challenging situations or disagreements. You thought about ways of involving others to ensure everyone is listened to and it was clear that you would encourage everyone to contribute to a discussion.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

I got this. No mail yet afterwards
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kaka22(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Viburnum:

Your question upsets me..

How can that be possible.. This thread just started April 5 or so.

No one here has done this before it seems, we r all new to this.. Y then did u ask me that?
My question upsets you? Nothing I said should upset you. I only wanted to know the source of your claim.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Am I the only one who feels that guy just came here to increase our BP for nothing? Cos seriously that message could easily have been edited from former regret mails that have been pasted here

Hmmmm

That mail seemed different from other regret mails we have been seeing here. My heart don dey beat
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
joekes:

Pls can we see what your excellent evidence feedback looks like? Bfr u got this and how long did yu wait to get this mail
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
viviansteph:
My heart don dey beat

It's a good thing your heart is beating, we still need you alive and breathing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jazmiynne:

It's a good thing your heart is beating, we still need you alive and breathing cheesy

cheesy
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by spawne: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jazmiynne:
And just by pointing out one innocent phrase, dahz how I managed to cause headache on this thread! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jazmiynne:
And just by pointing out one innocent phrase, dahz how I managed to cause headache on this thread! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolz, you called that innocent phrase. See ehn, when i first read the guy's feedback mail that he posted and I saw that line in the text. I tried and successfully ignored it as maybe an oversight. But since you pointed it out openly, I've almost lost hope on the whole process.

I've been needlessly restless basically about the recruitment.

This people should just put us out of our misery already jor!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Lolz, you called that innocent phrase. See ehn, when i first read the guy's feedback mail that he posted and I saw that line in the text. I tried and successfully ignored it as maybe an oversight. But since you pointed it out openly, I've almost lost hope on the whole process.

I've been needlessly restless basically about the recruitment.

This people should just put us out of our misery already jor!

spawne:

Hehehhehehehheehhehehhee comman beat me I de my house tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
They should jst let us knw our fate. Abeg.... I can't have high blood pressure. Na lie.

But finally e go better say dey reject u frm d beginning o! No be wen hope don high finish!Chai there is God
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by joekes(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Congratulations on completing Level 3 – our video interview and case studies! We hope that you found the projects on the use of technology and new innovations interesting and that you gained some insight into Unilever and the type of work that we do.

We are now reviewing your Digital interview and will provide you with an outcome shortly.

This feedback report is a confidential document; it is designed to provide you with detail on your strengths and development areas against Unilever’s success criteria for the Future Leaders Programme. It should be stored in a safe and secure place.

To realistically understand where you need to focus your development it is important to have a benchmark of what reflects successful performance in the role. Unilever’s success criteria provide a clear understanding of the behaviors, skills and attributes that you would be expected to possess on the Future Leaders Programme. It acts as a yardstick by which you can understand your performance and provides a template for future potential and success.

SUCCESS CRITERIA

You were assessed on the following key areas in the video interview and case study. These areas are critical to success in Unilever.

• Judgment (i.e. big picture thinking, analyzing information and making decisions, thinking innovatively and being positive about change).

• Drive (i.e. having the motivation to succeed, working to accelerate business growth, being obsessed with consumer needs and improving brands and consumer experience)

• Influence (i.e. communicating effectively, learning from mistakes and inspiring others)

You were required to demonstrate at least an acceptable standard of performance for each area in order to show that you have reached the minimum requirements of the programme

Feedback

Judgement - Big picture thinking, analysis & decision making and change & innovation
You provided excellent evidence against ‘big picture thinking’, you thought about the wider implications of your ideas and suggestions and it was clear that you seek to maximize benefits. You demonstrated that you could work effectively with different teams across Unilever, however, you could have provided more information on how you could achieve savings in the future. You demonstrated that you were committed and supportive to Unilever’s wider vision and goals and that you take account of these aims in your answers. You could improve further by thinking about how you could support others to develop their ‘big picture thinking’ skills and the different efficiencies that could be achieved when implementing large projects (i.e. savings in resource, time, project costs etc.).

You also demonstrated that you assimilate and analyze information effectively and objectively to make informed decisions quickly. Your answers indicate that you are able to actively seek and identify information that is useful; however, you could provide more information about how you would identify trends, inconsistencies and risks. You provided some evidence to suggest that you think about how to encourage others to be objective and make use of data so that efficiencies can be achieved. To develop further you may want to think about how you present the full rationale behind your ideas / solutions in a convincing manner (especially when working with more senior individuals).

You provided excellent evidence against the area – change and innovation. Overall it is clear that you are positive about change and you identify opportunities for better ways of working. You considered some of the impact that change can have on others, however, you could think about some of the practical implications of making your ideas a reality (in order to further improve). To develop even further you may want to think about how you would motivate and encourage others to generate creative ideas and how you would address resistance to new ideas or new ways of working.

You demonstrated an excellent understanding of Unilever and how your values and strengths match to the requirements of the Future Leaders Programme. It is clear that you are motivated by the prospect of a challenging role and you are prepared to drive your own career and development. You could develop further by thinking about how to build relationships across the business to overcome challenges and create long term partnerships.

You provided positive evidence against working effectively to accelerate business growth. For example, it is clear that you produce high quality results and that quality is important to you. You also provided strong evidence against prioritizing tasks and deal with these effectively under pressure. You could improve further in the future by thinking about how to multi-task more effectively to achieve more during busy times.

It is clear that you are concerned with consumer needs and will work hard to define and meet those needs. You thought about how you would increase consumer satisfaction and what would consumers like to see more of. However, you could improve further by thinking about consumer satisfaction in more detail and what consumers may need and want in the future. You could also think about how you would pre-empt any challenges or issues in order to put solutions in place before they become a problem

Overall, you demonstrated excellent evidence against the ability to communicate effectively and influence others. It is clear that you will work collaboratively and effectively with a wide-range of people and that you are proactive in supporting others. You provided evidence that you could lead a team and work closely with other partners across Unilever. You also provided evidence that you would give others support, guidance and mentoring when leading them as part of a team. You also provided some positive evidence about how you would lead people during challenging situations or disagreements. In order to improve for the future you may want to consider different ways of involving others to ensure everyone is listened to and to ensure quieter individuals are able to contribute to a discussion.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by joekes(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
That was the kind of excellent feedback I got at Vivian. ..
And I did my application and concluded everything same day
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by joekes(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
I applied on the 11th
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LuckyWinner(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
You guys should rest. Ah
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
joekes:

Congratulations on completing Level 3 – our video interview and case studies! We hope that you found the projects on the use of technology and new innovations interesting and that you gained some insight into Unilever and the type of work that we do.

We are now reviewing your Digital interview and will provide you with an outcome shortly.

This feedback report is a confidential document; it is designed to provide you with detail on your strengths and development areas against Unilever’s success criteria for the Future Leaders Programme. It should be stored in a safe and secure place.

To realistically understand where you need to focus your development it is important to have a benchmark of what reflects successful performance in the role. Unilever’s success criteria provide a clear understanding of the behaviors, skills and attributes that you would be expected to possess on the Future Leaders Programme. It acts as a yardstick by which you can understand your performance and provides a template for future potential and success.

SUCCESS CRITERIA

You were assessed on the following key areas in the video interview and case study. These areas are critical to success in Unilever.

• Judgment (i.e. big picture thinking, analyzing information and making decisions, thinking innovatively and being positive about change).

• Drive (i.e. having the motivation to succeed, working to accelerate business growth, being obsessed with consumer needs and improving brands and consumer experience)

• Influence (i.e. communicating effectively, learning from mistakes and inspiring others)

You were required to demonstrate at least an acceptable standard of performance for each area in order to show that you have reached the minimum requirements of the programme

Feedback

You provided excellent evidence against ‘big picture thinking’, you thought about the wider implications of your ideas and suggestions and it was clear that you seek to maximize benefits. You demonstrated that you could work effectively with different teams across Unilever, however, you could have provided more information on how you could achieve savings in the future. You demonstrated that you were committed and supportive to Unilever’s wider vision and goals and that you take account of these aims in your answers. You could improve further by thinking about how you could support others to develop their ‘big picture thinking’ skills and the different efficiencies that could be achieved when implementing large projects (i.e. savings in resource, time, project costs etc.).

You also demonstrated that you assimilate and analyze information effectively and objectively to make informed decisions quickly. Your answers indicate that you are able to actively seek and identify information that is useful; however, you could provide more information about how you would identify trends, inconsistencies and risks. You provided some evidence to suggest that you think about how to encourage others to be objective and make use of data so that efficiencies can be achieved. To develop further you may want to think about how you present the full rationale behind your ideas / solutions in a convincing manner (especially when working with more senior individuals).

You provided excellent evidence against the area – change and innovation. Overall it is clear that you are positive about change and you identify opportunities for better ways of working. You considered some of the impact that change can have on others, however, you could think about some of the practical implications of making your ideas a reality (in order to further improve). To develop even further you may want to think about how you would motivate and encourage others to generate creative ideas and how you would address resistance to new ideas or new ways of working.

You demonstrated an excellent understanding of Unilever and how your values and strengths match to the requirements of the Future Leaders Programme. It is clear that you are motivated by the prospect of a challenging role and you are prepared to drive your own career and development. You could develop further by thinking about how to build relationships across the business to overcome challenges and create long term partnerships.

You provided positive evidence against working effectively to accelerate business growth. For example, it is clear that you produce high quality results and that quality is important to you. You also provided strong evidence against prioritizing tasks and deal with these effectively under pressure. You could improve further in the future by thinking about how to multi-task more effectively to achieve more during busy times.

It is clear that you are concerned with consumer needs and will work hard to define and meet those needs. You thought about how you would increase consumer satisfaction and what would consumers like to see more of. However, you could improve further by thinking about consumer satisfaction in more detail and what consumers may need and want in the future. You could also think about how you would pre-empt any challenges or issues in order to put solutions in place before they become a problem

Overall, you demonstrated excellent evidence against the ability to communicate effectively and influence others. It is clear that you will work collaboratively and effectively with a wide-range of people and that you are proactive in supporting others. You provided evidence that you could lead a team and work closely with other partners across Unilever. You also provided evidence that you would give others support, guidance and mentoring when leading them as part of a team. You also provided some positive evidence about how you would lead people during challenging situations or disagreements. In order to improve for the future you may want to consider different ways of involving others to ensure everyone is listened to and to ensure quieter individuals are able to contribute to a discussion.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Just thinking out loud... Do the bolded matter or contribute in anyway to the final feedback one get?

Pheew!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
joekes:

SUCCESS CRITERIA

Feedback

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

Thanks dear. I don weak
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Just thinking out loud... Do the bolded matter or contribute in anyway to the final feedback one get?

Pheew!

No jare
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LuckyWinner(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Pheew!
So for your mind, anyone who has "however" or "some positive evidence" should be expecting regret mail? Hmm
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
LuckyWinner:
So for your mind, anyone who has "however" or "some positive evidence" should be expecting regret mail? Hmm
Lmao... Like I said, I'm just wondering and thinking out loud.
How else would someone explain that.
Anyway, it's high time I sat this one out and wait on Unilever's feedback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.