Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120624 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by sifo: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bulletproof:

You peeped and I saw you!
Viewing a job thread doesn't translate to being part of the recruitment process or "peeping". Recruitments with video interviews are rare, it's interesting reading through this one.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just read an article written by a person who went thru the ulfp and wrote and i quote " it was a long process and it took about 2months to finally get rejected after a visit at the assessment center."
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:
They want to kukuma kill me as kpmg did! FATHER LORD! I AM NOT DULL O! DNT LET THESE SONS OF MEN MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE BRAIN U HV GIVEN TO ME AND THOSE OF OTHERS U HV BLESSED ALSO....

Lwkm.. I did not even pass the game. I almost lost it but decided not to allow Unilever to destroy my ego.
I am following the thread just to know the kind of people Unilever want.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by oracle009(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Viburnum:

What happened??

Eh?! Got a success mail after the video interview. About four friends also got the same, even with a 'good' remark. The next stage 'discovery centre' is in batches. I got my passcodes and all sort...

And then, this silly bus conductor woke me to ask if I have two Fifty naira.. Mtchweee... Persin cannot even dream in peace!

Oya, comman beat me, I'm in my house

8 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
oracle009:

Eh?! Got a success mail after the video interview. About four friends also got the same, even with a 'good' remark. The next stage 'discovery centre' is in batches. I got my passcodes and all sort...

And then, this silly bus conductor woke me to ask if I have two Fifty naira.. Mtchweee... Persin cannot even dream in peace!

Hahahaha.....viviansteph will kill you cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
@Oracle009

cheesy cheesy
Can't stop laughing
Will be right over with a bag of pure water ... Make we celebrate the success...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
kael007:
Now, here's my view on the interview and their outcomes.

1. ....

2. "Excellent evidence" is the best comparism between one's response and the set standard on which the software operates. When you get an excellent feedback, your video response is then further reviewed by a real person (HR).

Disclaimer: the views shared above are the thoughts of kael007

If I understand you correctly, those with other types of evidence (competent, good e.t.c) have no chance if "excellent evidence" is the best response in comparison to the predefined answer sets...
So since the competition has become "intense", why then would any other type of evidence be considered if it is not excellent

Just trying to make sense of the quoted.. Will appreciate it if you follow my trend of thought and help me understand..
Thanks in advance...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by jennie2switt(f): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Feraz:
Played online games on 7th too. Yet to get a feedback. Been thinking of reapplying under another name and mail.

Same SC too.

I sent them a mail telling them I was yet to get a response since after I played the online games, this was their reply:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in the Unilever Future Leaders Programme.

Please note that your game entry is currently being evaluated and feedback will be received once the evaluation has been completed. Also, do check your mail again to be sure that no feedback has been received.

Best Regards,
UFLP Recruitment Support.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
oracle009:

If na joke! angry
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LuckyWinner(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:
Doubters see the mail here
This makes my heart beat faster than that of Viviansteph's. I haven't checked my mail today o. Chai.. BP things..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am no longer scared or worried.... I am emotionally prepared for anything. grin grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kael007: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Viburnum:

If I understand you correctly, those with other types of evidence (competent, good e.t.c) have no chance if "excellent evidence" is the best response in comparison to the predefined answer sets...
So since the competition has become "intense", why then would any other type of evidence be considered if it is not excellent

Just trying to make sense of the quoted.. Will appreciate it if you follow my trend of thought and help me understand..
Thanks in advance...
My dear, you right on point. well, that's really what i think based on the facts on ground. note: only those with the excellent evidence feedback have the phrase "we are now reviewing your digital response and will give you a feed back shortly (paraphrased)".
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Meyire: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
4 more days to go. Pheew..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LuckyWinner(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Viburnum:

Thanks in advance...
Stay there and be wishing yourself bad luck. So you think that because you had excellent evidence, other type of evidence shouldn't be considered? Unilever is looking for key things beyond excellent. Anyone who had seen the questions beforehand can easily get excellent evidence. I believe there is more to this interview... so stop wishing those who got another type of evidence apart from 'excellent' bad luck.
Please, to all those indicted... stay hopeful and keep praying. Excellent ko.. excellent ni
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
kael007:

My dear, you right on point. well, that's really what i think based on the facts on ground. note: only those with the excellent evidence feedback have the phrase "we are now reviewing your digital response and will give you a feed back shortly (paraphrased)".

Hmmm
I see your point...
I understand your point...
Tricky, tacky, wacky..... Lol
They for just send the regret mails na instead of wasting time...#smh

Ok, let's just wait and see...

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
LuckyWinner:

Stay there and be wishing yourself bad luck. So you think that because you had excellent evidence, other type of evidence shouldn't be considered? Unilever is looking for key things beyond excellent. Anyone who had seen the questions beforehand can easily get excellent evidence. I believe there is more to this interview... so stop wishing those who got another type of evidence apart from 'excellent' bad luck.
Please, to all those indicted... stay hopeful and keep praying. Excellent ko.. excellent ni
Indicted kwanu?

I didn't know twas a crime to wait on Unilever's feedback mail oh.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kael007: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
LuckyWinner:

please, no need to be aggressive on her. The thoughts are mine and she should not be attacked for it. we are all speculating here based on what we think and the facts on ground. you too could be right.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
LuckyWinner:

Haba! Easy man...
Dear I am not wishing anyone bad o!
GOD is in control, only HIM knows the outcome for us all..
Just followed his train, got lost in it and needed him to shed more light...

#novex

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
All these conspiracy theories gan-an.... sad

Let me say my own...

Oya the recruitment has been paused till further notice... cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see wahala wey unilever dey cause for here.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by joekes(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....

Have been sleeping well since I got my own feedback from Unilever despite my excellent performance shocked

This trend has been fun anyway.... really enjoying the rock and roll..

Let me sleep back
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Look at it this way: if they want someone who can multi task weda u hv d excellent or competent feedback e no concern them. If u cnt multi task u are out!

It is like scoring 97/100 in maths and scoring 2/100 in English

When u wld hve just gotten 70/100 in both.

Let's be logical people. Study the game test results. You will notice that some people did better but were rejected.

Mayb some displayed over-confidence or are too emotional.

I know we can jst shut up n wait...but wetin man pikin go do kwanu

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by joekes(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:
Look at it this way: if they want someone who can multi task weda u hv d excellent or competent feedback e no concern them. If u cnt multi task u are out!

It is like scoring 97/100 in maths and scoring 2/100 in English

When u wld hve just gotten 70/100 in both.

Let's be logical people. Study the game test results. You will notice that some people did better but were rejected.

Mayb some displayed over-confidence or are too emotional.

I know we can jst shut up n wait...but wetin man pikin go do kwanu

Nice point you know?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another funny might be observation is; if you traits dont match!!!
if your game says u are 100%attentive, ur memory is superb and u can so multi task and u can survive well in a high risk environment

Then you re now to apply all those traits in a rea life event and they find out that

You couldnt get d questions at a glimpse. Your answers were offpoint

Your feedback says u cnt multi task based on d answers u gave and u r not likely to manage risk.

I think that is d reviewing taking place....and they are probably starting with the excellent feedback to see if they can get the number they need.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
and they are still advertising the position like it was opened yesterday.

Oga oooo
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
and they are still advertising the position like it was opened yesterday.

Oga oooo

I don dey like this Vivian ooo
Vivi...will u marry me?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ziziobi: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:

Vivi...will u marry me?

yes oo.. she will marry you. when i saw you got a regret mail.i lost hope cry cry cry
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:

Vivi...will u marry me?

Wetin dey happen for here?!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
ziziobi:

yes oo.. she will marry you. when i saw you got a regret mail.i lost hope cry cry cry

Just be hopeful u might be lucky

That interview day eh...i knot my tie with my black suit in front of my in infinix phone... hehehehehe
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

Wetin dey happen for here?!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

kiss kiss grin
Unilever recruitment love 2017
#watchingin7d grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
The only thing I can remembr is the long stare i gave to the camera when i, for a moment, stupidly thought the timer was misbehaving and I had exhausted all my points. I was smiling sheepishly and i think I said ' wetin come dey worry this video?' before my senses returned n i started blabbing again till the time was up!!!

My heart started skipping since then...

All these village witches... undecided dey dey try but Baba God pass them

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Viburnum:

kiss kiss grin
Unilever recruitment love 2017
#watchingin7d grin

Is part of the recruitment exercise

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Latest Nigerian Current Affairs Material For Your Next Job Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.