Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120541 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ziziobi: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:
Finally I got a regret mail. Hehehehehehehe
I'm not surprised anyways

are u serious? abi na joke
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Bulletproof: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Sifo.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:

What?
Sorry but I don't believe you...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Otutu oma oo..

Ekaaro ooo...

Amiesere oooo...

Good morning everyborry kiss kiss
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:

Sorry about that, please what did ur video feedback say
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:

Nawa o! Are we all jst waiting for regret mails?? This is depressing
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2017
CaptainKool15:

which position did you apply for?

R&grin ooo

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Yudeeaikay(f): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Good Morning everyone, been around here for sometime and I've just been reading comments. I applied on April 12th and I received this message,
We have received your application for the position of UFLP Graduate Supply Chain and appreciate your submission. A member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch if your profile matches the criteria required for this role.
If you would like to view other openings, check the status of your application or consult your candidate profile, click here.
We thank you for your interest in Unilever Careers and wish you the best of luck!
Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply
Set your account preferences anytime by accessing the My Account page.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Yudeeaikay:
Good Morning everyone, been around here for sometime and I've just been reading comments. I applied on April 12th and I received this message,

We have received your application for the position of UFLP Graduate Supply Chain-170004V9 and appreciate your submission. A member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch if your profile matches the criteria required for this role.

If you would like to view other openings, check the status of your application or consult your candidate profile, click here.

We thank you for your interest in Unilever Careers and wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply

Set your account preferences anytime by accessing the My Account page.

U r supposed to get another almost immediately inviting u to level 2 or apply in d nxt 12months

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

Nawa o! Are we all jst waiting for regret mails?? This is depressing

Hmmmm... Sister, na wa indeed
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

And five minutes later, I got this mail - an invite for level 2 which is the online games

As part of your application for UFLP Graduate Supply Chain, we would like to invite you to complete Level 2 - our online games. These games will help us identify your strengths and allocate you to future projects within Unilever. Should you be successful in passing these games, you will be invited to complete Level 3 - our video interview.

Please follow the below steps to begin the pymetrics games:

1. If you are on mobile, please download the pymetrics mobile app here: Download App.

2. Click the below link to begin your assessment: Start Assessment.

Please work through the games steadily with no distractions or input from any other person. There are 12 games in total, and overall the games should take you about 25-30 minutes to complete.

If you have a general enquiry about your application or require special arrangements or reasonable adjustments to be made in order to complete the games please contact the local Recruitment Team. You will find their contact details on the job posting.

If you are experiencing any technical problems please click here for technical help.

Please complete the games within 7 days of receiving this email. Otherwise, if you do not complete the games we will assume you have decided not to progress your application further.

Please also note that you may be asked to complete the games at a later stage, in-order to validate your online results. This will be supervised and performed on-site. It is therefore important that you complete the games on your own and without assistance.

We hope you enjoy the games! Good Luck and we look forward to reading your profile!

Feedback

At Unilever we value your feedback and strive to continuously improve our recruitment processes. Please take a moment to rate your experience so far using the smiley faces below.

Excellent

Good

Average

Poor

Bad

Please note that your feedback is not linked to your application and is utilised to improve overall candidate experience and our recruitment process.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

embarassed pls go straight to d point na plsssss
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Bulletproof: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Emaimo:
Finally I got a regret mail. Hehehehehehehe I'm not surprised anyways
He got a regret mail for another job not Unilever! Can't you guys code!

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

I completed the level 2 online games then I got this mail inviting me for level 3- video interview with this mail

Congratulations, you were successful in passing Level 2 - our online games.

We would like to invite you to complete Level 3 - our video interview. As part of the video interview you will be allocated to a function specific project and asked to talk through what you would do in specific situations in Unilever. These situations will explore how we can grow our business through the use of technology and new innovations. You can prepare by researching Unilever, the role, and thinking about your strengths and how you would use them in different situations to achieve positive results.

This interview will take you roughly 30 minutes to complete, and you can do it whenever is convenient for you.

You can learn more about what to expect here.

When you are ready to take the interview please click here.

Interview on mobile! - Just download the HireVue app and then click the link above to begin.

iOS Android

Your user name is:

If you need to set a new password, please click here

For 24/7 HireVue technical support contact, click here.

Please complete the video interview within 7 days of receiving this email. Otherwise, if you do not complete the assessment we will assume you have decided not to progress your application further.

If you have a general enquiry about your application or require reasonable adjustments because of your special situation then please contact the local Recruitment Team, you will find their contact details on the job posting.

Good luck! We look forward to reviewing your video and learning more about you!

Feedback

At Unilever we value your feedback and strive to continuously improve our recruitment processes. Please take a moment to rate your experience so far using the smiley faces below.

Excellent

Good

Average

Poor

Bad

Please note that your feedback is not linked to your application and is utilised to improve overall candidate experience and our recruitment process.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

Follow us on:

We didn't just do summary in waec you know!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Bulletproof:

He got a regret mail for another job not Unilever!
Can't you guys code!

Did he privately tell you that...and if he did, he wouldn't be writing it here
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

We didn't just do summary in waec you know!

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

embarassed pls go straight to d point na plsssss

Ok.... then I did the video interview and I got a reply from them that day stating all the success criteria and finally a regret mail that same day. Didn't take too long from when I got the success criteria mail. So I guess maybe they are different guys handlng the different departments and thats what determines the speed at which your response comes in. For those guys who have not gotten a regret mail, hold on, hang on, I believe there is something positive down the line and for those of us that have gotten regret mails,it is not the end yet, better opportunities await us. Lets all just be patient and have fun in the wait. Its all for the best! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

Ok.... then I did the video interview and I got a reply from them that day stating all the success criteria and finally a regret mail that same day. Didn't take too long from when I got the success criteria mail. So I guess maybe they are different guys handlng the different departments and thats what determines the speed at which your response comes in. For those guys who have not gotten a regret mail, hold on, hang on, I believe there is something positive down the line and for those of us that have gotten regret mails,it is not the end yet, better opportunities await us. Lets all just be patient and have fun in the wait. Its all for the best! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Lolz seriously this is what you wanted to say that made you go on that long story O ga o grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

Simple...I have passed the 2 stages of the recuiting process and I am currently waiting fr the outcome of my video interview.

He shouldnt add to my blood pressure.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2017
Yudeeaikay:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

Iz a She grin grin grin

Buh really vivian don't allow Unilever give you BP o.... They don't produce antihypertensive drugs in the firm o cheesy
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

Simple...I have passed the 2 stages of the recuiting process and I am currently waiting fr the outcome of my video interview.

She oooo...sorry ehn. Take it easy ehn! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
it aff not reach like that yet
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Bulletproof: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

Did he privately tell you that...and if he did, he wouldn't be writing it here

He doesn't need to! Twas rather easy to decipher in his write up!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Bulletproof:

Hmmm you showed excellent evidence against big picture thinking....you were able to critically analyze information given to you and make quick conclusion. You can further improve by making others see the big picture too and also try and carry everyone along
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Bulletproof:

What does he stand to gain? He wasn't joking
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
4days to go...
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Bulletproof: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
viviansteph:

Hmmm you showed excellent evidence against big picture thinking....you were able to critically analyze information given to you and make quick conclusion. You can further improve by making others see the big picture too and also try and carry everyone along
grin grin grin grin grin

#Funny..lol#
Now you are Unileverly intoxicated!
Easy Stephanie, Easy Stephanie!
Take a deep breathe!

grin
viviansteph:

grin grin grin grin grin

#Funny..lol#
Take a deep breathe!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Bulletproof:

#Funny..lol#
Take a deep breathe!

grin
#Funny..lol#
Take a deep breathe!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Bulletproof: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Jazmiynne:

What does he stand to gain? He wasn't joking
He has left you puzzled, curious, quizzical..... You know the thread gat to be lively!
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Ernest19: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Has anyone got a success mail after the congratulatory mail following the completion of the video interview.

Make una talk ooo cos dis my head dey scratch me oooo
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Ernest19:
Has anyone got a success mail after the congratulatory mail following the completion of the video interview.

Make una talk ooo cos dis my head dey scratch me oooo

I think say na only me

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.