Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Women Have Such Low Self Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Have Such Low Self Confidence (939 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by gombos: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
If a man tells a woman she is great, beautiful,exotic her confidence is high in the sky. she spends her day giggling n smiling.

But if a man tells a woman she is ugly, bad, her confidence all the sudden is at the bottom below ur feet. Clearly, it is the men that is deciding your happiness.

So the question is, Don't women depend on men to give them confidence
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by SisiKill1: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
Yeah they do and it's sad. What's sadder is that men know this and use it to their advantage, You see it done here on NL all the time and what's saddest is women take the bait.

It's a sad state of affairs.
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by Akebulan: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
i wonder if any man who has ever been with a degrading, condescending woman would agree that the case is thesame with men
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by Approved1(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2009
Good question. and Why aren't men as insecure?

Maybe because its a man's world, and women are raised up thinking its a priviledge to be chosen by a man. So if he doesn't approve of you- a woman's worth is diminished. If he does approve of you, then yoy are seen as valuable.

I dunno. We need a Psychologist to answer this one.
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
And all men have high self esteem? undecided Men just like women suffer from low self esteem as well its not exclusive to women alone. What am I talking about here, we are dealing with pre-historic chauvinists so everything bad is exclusive to women alone undecided Useless Negros.
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by gombos: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
Approved1
You tell her she is pretty, she is happy=high confidence.
you tell her, she is ugly, she is sad n insecure=low confidence.

at the end, you decide her happiness c´on Approved1
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by iice(f): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think women have it bad because we have been wired to need men, to depend on them, to look up to them and not the other way round. In short - It's a man's world.
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by sweetpie23: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2009
gombo_s:

If a man tells a woman she is great, beautiful,exotic her confidence is high in the sky. she spends her day giggling n smiling.

But if a man tells a woman she is ugly, bad, her confidence all the sudden is at the bottom below your feet. Clearly, it is the men that is deciding your happiness.

So the question is, Don't women depend on men to give them confidence
true but some women do not depend or thrive on men compliments. the compliments woudln't make you more ugly or more beautiful anyway, but we just like hearing good things about ourselves grin
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
SO pple depend on compliments for self-confidence, only weak minded pple will do that,
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by Remii(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think women have better self confidence that men. e g in marriages generally women aim to and often marry men of higher class while men tend to want to marry same class or below. Women move up to the new class easily while men tend to use PHD (pull her down) method, slowing the poor woman down. lol.
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think women have better self confidence that men. e g in marriages generally women aim to and often marry men of higher class while men tend to want to marry same class or below. Women move up to the new class easily while men tend to use PHD (pull her down) method, slowing the poor woman down. lol.

namesake:such is life pple have to bring anyone down thru any means possible.
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by Remii(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
^^^^^lwkmd ;d ;d ;d
Re: Women Have Such Low Self Confidence by N101: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
Approved1:

Good question. and Why aren't men as insecure?

There are A LOT of insecure men out there, trust me. Scratch just below the surface, look a little closer and you will see it all. I suspect many men are not self-aware and therefore wouldn't be able to identify their insecurities for what they are.

(1) (Reply)

W / Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} / Help! I Feel Betrayed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.