Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (67918 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Rogues no dey form..so those ones no freak me! This one come from Romania come chop money carry am go do vacation! She dey craze?
she dey mad, omo ale jati jati undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Onopa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
For those who have more will be given

For those who don't have even the little they have would be taken from them
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Nyikoro: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Some Romanian family wan come chop money for Naija. Go back to your Romania and wait for big brother Romania undecided
xenophobic mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
and the picture is to poke into the pity mentality of people to "vote for the poor?" I'm not sure efe would appreciate being used in this manner, everyone deserves to win and it shouldn't be bcus of pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by BestySam(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe should go and join LAPO.

That's an old photo by the way. Efe is on dread now.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by afezy110(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
and any one who is using d saying that bbn isn't a poverty alleviation scheme with that mumu meyonse wey his pri.ck make am lose way. .. Your thunder de gym
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Some Romanian family wan come chop money for Naija. Go back to your Romania and wait for big brother Romania undecided
Lol grin
Are You A Racist? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Eberex(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
tonio2wo:
op, dont bring poverty sentiments into this.

if tboss does not need the money, she would not have participated in the first place.

she qualified through Romania connection, so you never hear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

You've said it all jare...

some Romanian bullshit, we'll hit their f***king Romanian bullseye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Lilientology(f): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
hey Tboss didnt tell u she wanted the money but the fame ....
infact how and when should i vote ..as i havent voted before #Tboss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Eberex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
BestySam:
Efe should go and join LAPO.

That's an old photo by the way. Efe is on dread now.

what difference does it make on their class?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by afezy110(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
martineverest:
as ur papa no get sense abi?
as u be like this. won't u want people to vote for u if u de bbn to change ur financial background.. so if one rich gal de d competition de with u.. u go like am if d person wey still get money con win on top. receive sense broo. don't quote me again
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by BestySam(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Eberex:

what difference does it make on their class?

I don't care, everyone needs the money. I don't care about this bullshit propaganda.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by enomakos(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Enomakos need the money more with that 25million in five years time i will have help 1 million nigerians family
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
based on logistics,efe for the mulla....................how do we vote online abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nyikoro:
xenophobic mentality.
Go away with your peanut brain jooh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na about picture ?Neah
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good strategy by #TeamEfe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
COdeGenesis:

U funny the winner is definitely Efe. Toss will be second. BISOLA won't be among top two
lol,qoute me again after sunday and remind me,first and second is btw Efe and Bisola den debie rise will be 3rd
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by midehi2(f): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
Very stupid comparison,
Anyone in the top 5 deserves the money

just vote for your favourite and hope its enough to make the person win,

BBN is not a Poverty alleviation show

I'm voting for TBoss,
please sms Vote TBoss to 32052

#Bossnation
so she can use the money for vacation right? think!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:
Efe's family since we have concluded that BBNaija is a poverty eradication program. Let's just rename it the Salvation Army show

Lest we forget, there are 3 other contestants vying for the grand prize, we can't afford to ignore them and revolve the show around one person.

Team Debie-Rise

You say that as if there is some grand, noble purpose to the show. very funny!

let it be seen as a poverty alleviation scheme since that is the sum total of all that is useful about big brother nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by stonemind(f): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
I dream Last night that efe wins

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
obafemee80:

Lol grin
Are You A Racist? angry
No I'm not
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by talk2emma: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
If you want make Efe win let me see your hand

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Cocaiine(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sick and tired of this big brother rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Herhmjay(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vickiweezy:
What a very stupid question. Isn't this a competition anymore? Leicester and Barcelona, Who needs the Champions league Trophy more? Between Humblesmith and Mr Eazi, who needed the Headies car more? I thought it's about winning and not who needs it more. undecided

You're very correct my dear. ..
Nairaland still has bright heads

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Kolabalogun(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
hmmm what you see sometimes can be deceiving...#gbam
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by mathy2p2: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
If bbnaija give Tboss the money, I go commit suicide .God forbid

Debie rise for the money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
One thing is certain about Efe's family: u see love written all over their faces. U cld see the chemistry abi na vibes sef. As for the Romanian Olosho, see as dem do face like say to snap pishure na by force.
Oya com an beat me, TBoss fans, I dey gym wait una

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Eberex(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
BestySam:

I don't care, everyone needs the money. I don't care about this bullshit propaganda.

PELE O! TO YOU ITS BULLSHIT, ABI? WELL FOR YOUR INFO LET ME GIVE YOU A LITTLE INSIGHT OF THE SITUATION: NIGERIANS ARE PASSIONATE PEOPLE AND WE STAND BY OUR OWN. FULL BLOODED NAIJA, AND NOT SOME HALF CAST WHO, YES MIGHT NEED THE MONEY, BUT HEY! WHO NEEDS IT MORE?

SO STOP YOUR GIBBERISH TALKS ABEG.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by martinosi: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:
Efe's family since we have concluded that BBNaija is a poverty eradication program. Let's just rename it the Salvation Army show

Lest we forget, there are 3 other contestants vying for the grand prize, we can't afford to ignore them and revolve the show around one person.

Team Debie-Rise

BBNaija..so is this how low Nigeria TV has degraded to...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.