Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (68030 Views)

BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Update From . COM

The current viral photo of recently evicted BBNaija housemate, Ozo, shows him in the company of former BBNaija PepperDem season 4 star, Diane, Reports.

Ozo until now has kept it on the low key after his eviction.

The two looked good in the photograph, we pray the two have a surprise for their fans, Reports.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Enudapan: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

And this aren't News
Odogwus like us got no time to watch shit
We hustle all day,bang all time and most importantly take some mushin weed 24/7(cos it helps) nd the cycle continues

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Ugaboy: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
So the guy shouldn't enjoy again, becuause of uncertain hoe in bbn

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by GraGra247(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Undisputed chief simp of Nigeria.

Honorably waiting for Nengi to exit the house so he'll wash her dirty panties while her boyfriend will be banging.

That's if Nengi's boyfriend doesn't kill the simp first.

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Vyzz: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Olodo24: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
So they all know each other before the show. Past and current housemates are either friends or relatives. BBNaija needs to upgrade it's mode of selection. Too much corruption.

Laycon for the money sha

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Dubbuqueee: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
I just love this Diane gal.... grin

why not contact us for your professional brands and companies designs... contact on signature

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by smokeindasky(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
I'm chilling with my landlords 17 year old daughter every afternoon

61 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by dapsoneh: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
The gal wan give am wetin Nengi no gree give am chop

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by midolian(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

And this aren't News
We hustle all day,bang all time and most importantly take some mushin weed 24/7(cos it helps) nd the cycle continues

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
I hate SIMP

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by aylive02(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
The only simp I've known in real life. The other one I know is Arthur in Merlin season 3. Ozo the low self-esteemed simp

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by PanickMode(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
If no be for one thing this fine boy for don collect this 85 Milli, gist as em take chop am..very smart guy but nyashh sha

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Kemimarch16(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Daine outfit hmm

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Madibah(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
He should better leave my babe alone undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ccf
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Finnese001: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

And this aren't News

Low budget slawormir grin

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Openbusiness: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Is this guy a Northerner? I noticed his dress style is usually Northern themed that's why am asking.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Kelblaq(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
smokeindasky:
Paedophile

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by sammysneh(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
smokeindasky:

hmm, easy o be4 u get her pregnant

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by vivies: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
lawless, ozoo has turned celebrate now, unbelievable.

hit like for godliness, share for ungodliness

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by jimmychang: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Are you thinking what I am thinking grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
In market women lingua,

I go say.....

Ozo matter tire me
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by friday2011(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

And this aren't News

Na wa... This one too want to trend...

Continue

See how your lines will soon diminish below...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Kingrefreshed: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The current viral photo of recently evicted BBNaija housemate, Ozo, shows him in the company of former BBNaija PepperDem season 4 star, Diane, Reports.

Ozo until now has kept it on the low key after his eviction.

The two looked good in the photograph, we pray the two have a surprise for their fans, Reports.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

I am tired of news like this

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by LikeAking: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Him do see a new crush.

Oya start chasing after her like a mad man.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
smokeindasky:

I go soon come rub powder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA by Hollusilva28(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hmmm this guy is just dulling himself. A fine boy for that matter, but you choose to be a simps. If I look like you, I get change for my pocket, the ladies will chase me tired. meanwhile Erica don dey get sense small

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.