Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) (4818 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by imagrg(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
softwerk:
WICKEDNESS HAS NO BETTER DEFINITION: GHWX Participants with trapped outstanding GH to loose ALL by Monday if they fail to make NEW PLEDGES!!!

Message received from GHWX Admin yesterday:

Hello Members

As we all know, GHWx has a long-standing rule which states that all accounts must have an active PH or risk being suspended. This rule has been disabled for weeks now to allow for transition to Xclusive

Effective from Monday, All dormant accounts (verified) will be suspended and outstandings lost.

2017-04-05 20:32:08

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
I laugh at you because you are ignorant of the fact that the new scheme is paying its participants and has fully recovered from the mudslinging injury your lies inflicted on it.
For your information, participants have started receiving part payment of their outstanding money. The system does not ask for your money. Members pay themselves, but you wanted to truncate the system with lies but Glory be to God, it is fully back and I too got paid yesterday. I have even paid a large amount of money into the system.
Shame on you and your likes. The god of fortune will never favour your efforts because your intention is to destroy the happiness of the poor. You and your likes love to make other people suffer. Poverty shall remain your portion in Jesus Name. I have even taken your case to the prophets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by accuratepick: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
quickly and secretly tins are happening there www.accuratepicks. always visit for a daily banker

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
imagrg:
I laugh at you because you are ignorant of the fact that the new scheme is paying its participants and has fully recovered from the mudslinging injury your lies inflicted on it.
For your information, participants have started receiving part payment of their outstanding money. The system does not ask for your money. Members pay themselves, but you wanted to truncate the system with lies but Glory be to God, it is fully back and I too got paid yesterday. I have even paid a large amount of money into the system.
Shame on you and your likes. The god of fortune will never favour your efforts because your intention is to destroy the happiness of the poor. You and your likes love to make other people suffer. Poverty shall remain your portion in Jesus Name. I have even taken your case to the prophets.

Now I see the reason you have always attacked my posts against your failed fraudulent GHxw?!

You must be a CAPITAL FOOL to be requesting for how to launch your own Nairaland from the same Nairaland platform!!!

What grade of STUPIDITY are you operating on and who have you wronged in your village to deserve this curse!!!

You finally found a way to defraud people through your failed ponzi Ghxw and now intend to launch your own Nairaland!

I may even be late with this write-up because I sense you are the Admin behind Ghxw Forum that is now hell bent on stripping the veins from the bones of her victims all in the name of redeeming their trapped outstanding GH!

Stop stealing from Nigerians Prophet Ole Buruku!!! Idiotic Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
imagrg:

This is clearly and shamelessly one of the founders and operators of the fraudulent and failed ponzi fraud scheme GHwX!!!

Shame on you and your likes. Fortune will never favour your thieving efforts because your intention is to destroy the happiness of all desperate Nigerians by taking advantage of their greed especially in this recession. You and your likes have defrauded Nigerians and devilishly broken several homes, relationships and friendships. Poverty shall remain your portion in Jesus Name. I have long taken your case to my God in vengeful prayers!!!

Your loot will not last forever neither will it bring you good health but diseases and calamity!!! You will eventually go to jail and die a painful death like the THIEF you are!!!

The tears of all the innocent people you have stolen from will never give you peace until you are 6 feet!

Do you know how many enemies you have made out of friends by your deceitful scheme?! You guys are children of the devil and will all rot in HELL if you do not repent!

Idiotic THIEF!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hypocrites:

do you have a job that pays you?
like a real job?
your multiple threads on the same issue is a source of worry as to what valuable thing you do with your time

ghwx is here to stay
create more threads
give ghwx bad publicity
nevertheless ghwx is here to stay
you go tire

i was paid part of my outstanding gh yesterday and today

i cant leave ghwx
its in my blood, the ghwx connection pass cult o

ghwx ... rock solid platform

Dear Mr Hypocrite, I can't even believe i'm replying you on this one cry

You are clearly and shamelessly one of the founders and operators of the fraudulent and failed ponzi fraud scheme GHwX!!!

Shame on you and your likes. Fortune will never favour your thieving efforts because your intention is to destroy the happiness of all desperate Nigerians by taking advantage of their greed especially in this recession. You and your likes have defrauded Nigerians and devilishly broken several homes, relationships and friendships. Poverty shall remain your portion in Jesus Name. I have long taken your case to my God in vengeful prayers!!!

Your loot will not last forever neither will it bring you good health but diseases and calamity!!! You will eventually go to jail and die a painful death like the THIEF you are!!!

The tears of all the innocent people you have stolen from will never give you peace until you are 6 feet!

Do you know how many enemies you have made out of friends by your deceitful scheme?! You guys are children of the devil and will all rot in HELL if you do not repent!

Idiotic THIEF!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hypocrites:

do you have a job that pays you?
like a real job?
your multiple threads on the same issue is a source of worry as to what valuable thing you do with your time

ghwx is here to stay
create more threads
give ghwx bad publicity
nevertheless ghwx is here to stay
you go tire

i was paid part of my outstanding gh yesterday and today

i cant leave ghwx
its in my blood, the ghwx connection pass cult o

ghwx ... rock solid platform

FOOLISH IDIOTIC GHWX FRAUDSTER!!!

1 Like

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Nairalandisscam: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will like to use this medium to reach seun the owner of nairaland, we come out to say the country is bad we are in recession, please can you tell me ever since the on set of this recession how many people or those hungry have you given money to feed? Good Ponzi platform like GHW came out and has been helping people in this hard time, all you could do was to hire boys to try to spoil it by creating fake accounts, talking about evil in the world what you did is that not more than evil? Knowing fully well that a lot of people have their school fees, widows have money there, and people have been surviving thru that means yet you decided to carry out your evil act..even devil him self won't do such a thing..and the gullible Nigerians still go out there to criticize GHw, for your information GHw is still paying and I got paid today..Nigerians we are the cause of our problem that's why this country can never be good, the stupid people Join the useless seun to bring down ghw..how much will he continue to pay you guys? He is there making his money and you idiots and there following him and he is giving you pea nut, with this act of seun naira land you can tell Nigerian can never be our brothers keeper rather we are our brother killer.. seun the cry of the widows who have their children school fees will disturb you and your generation..you will never have no peace in your life..if you are not evil I don't see why you will just wake up one morning and decide to spoil a platform that holds people's money is that not a witch craft spirit that is in you ? Must you bring down ghw to make your own money ? What has these platform done to you? They did not spoil your own ways of making money then why are you trying to spoil the means we are trying to survive this recession ? Are you that wicked ? But one thing I know for sure is that the wicked will not go unpunished..seun you too will meet your Waterloo..and for all those ghw haters we are getting paid day by day...long live GHw..if you guys are not jobless you won't have that time of creating fake accounts only a jobless fool will do such, who ever does that his generation will remain poor for life and the will work like elephant and eat like ant..

2 Likes

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by ElDadd: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
See, madam softwerk, if you're seeking frontpage/attention then I bow for your stupidity, it's legendary.

What is it the essence of keeping dormant accounts, when obviously the platform restarted?
How do you expect dormant accounts be paid, if these people don't PH? From thin air?
We pay ourselves oga ade.

Think! I expect you to think, not just think, but think with intelligence, but you're obviously lagging behind.

GHW is a scam.
GHW is a fraud.
Okay.
People that will do GHW will do GHW.
So, Can we move on?!

GHW is a scam, but for almost 2years, they kept paying, no single issues.
But itches for the past 2 weeks make them a scam? (Itches caused by attacks from competitors and bad media).
Under a week, they came out with a better website, a forum, yet they're a scam?
What stops them from shutting down the site forever if they're indeed a scam?

Some people have even gotten all their outstanding monies under 2 weeks(compared to MMM).. yet you call them a scam?

You've been told, participate with your Spare money.
S - P - A - R - E M - O - N - E - Y
Simple!

Use your head madam.
Use it.
Your head isn't only to wear a wig, it's for critical thinking

Use your head today.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by systemg604: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
But can't you people rest for once? I mean the fools behind Nairaland... Can't you focus on other things and probably ways to improve this irritating and ugly site to meet the realities of the 21st century?

For all the people you have caused heartbreak and even depression through your attacks on GHW, just know that Karma exists and never wavers in taking a pound of flesh from fools like the stupid Admins here.
GHWx is here to stay... We don't PH with your money... Focus on your deplorable site and leave us alone. A few might be swayed by your propaganda of lies but are lot more are standing strong for GHWX. And the bad news for you is that those us who are busy enhancing our financial capacity through PH and GH, hardly have time to visit this ugly site of yours. You can do better than this....
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElDadd:
See, madam softwerk, if you're seeking frontpage/attention then I bow for your stupidity, it's legendary.

What is it the essence of keeping dormant accounts, when obviously the platform restarted?
How do you expect dormant accounts be paid, if these people don't PH? From thin air?

Think! I expect you to think, not just think, but think with intelligence, but you're obviously lagging behind.

GHW is a scam.
GHW is a fraud.
Okay.
People that will do GHW will do GHW.
So, Can we move on?!

GHW is a scam, but for almost 2years, they kept paying, no single issues.
But itches for the past 2 weeks make them a scam?
Use your head madam.

Keep exposing yourselves 1 by 1 idiots!!! (so if I borrowed the N800,000 currently stuck in your fraudulent scheme I must go and borrow more or maybe steal to invest more money to bail my trapped funds?!

Why was the former platform closed?! I have now read extensively on the operations of ponzi scheme and your fraudulent plot is so crystal clear. Thieves!!!

You are clearly and shamelessly one of the founders and operators of the fraudulent and failed ponzi fraud scheme GHwX!!!

Idiotic THIEF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by ElDadd: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
softwerk:

Keep exposing yourselves 1 by 1 idiots!!! (so if I borrowed the N800,000 currently stuck in your fraudulent scheme I must go and borrow more or maybe steal to invest more money to bail my trapped funds?!

Why was the former platform closed?! I have now read extensively on the operations of ponzi scheme and your fraudulent plot is so crystal clear. Thieves!!!

Idiotic THIEF!

You're still exposing your stupidity on a public forum, don't you have shame madam?

Can't you read? Even if you can't think critically,
CANT YOU READ ENGLISH?!

Use your spare money dummy.

Why did you BORROW 800k when you could have simply used your spare money?
Is simple English too hard to understand?

Who's the foolish person now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Francisayo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
I got paid today......... Long live GHWX..... Wailers should kip wailing..... Are u tired of creating fake accts? Don't be tired OK? Just make sure u pay d 10%......You are d one causing pains to those shouting not GHW and their blood is in ur hands....... My fellow participants this is d time to enjoy GHW,only real participants are there now..... No fake ph,no fake pop, no delay in payment and confirmation.........I know u can call me d owner of GHW and I'm saying all these just to scam people.... I'm an ordinary participants and I ph wen it was directed to ,I know I have to ph bcoz I know d ideology of peer to peer platforms.... No central acct..... Wailers continue wailing from now till next 10yrs it won't change anything..... D time u use ur tread to create panic is gone in GHW....is either you are in OR out now..... Find something productive to do with ur time and life.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sad Tales of GHWX Participant 11:

This is a shear wickedness.that which u kn we also kn it. U want to frustrate people with this policy. Plz and plz review ur policy cos wat u ar saying is impossible. How long will it take u to finish paying me my own outstanding. U ghed our money to ur selves now telling us stories i will never pay a dime if u like suspend my account cos dt sounds like a threatening to me. U either sort ur selves and pay us our outstandings n u hold our money. I hv alreay called a victm which i will not fall d second time enough of all this 419. U people are scamming people of their hard earn money. U said zero break zero loses little did we kn that it is an empty promises and empty words. Mmm is better than u people cos they crashed n admired but u crashed n design another means to continue d duping n scamming. Review ir policy cos many will commit suicide cos of it. It is man inhumanity to man totally unacceptable by d whole world. Let me not continue to write cos i am bittered. To show d level of ur wickedness d money dt is due for collection in d old plat form u still reset d date to go for another one month without considering people. Plz stop dis rubbish and do d right thing.
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sad Tales of GHWX Participant 12:

I am delighted to be among the living today, though you have caused a lot of damages in the life of human beings by your insincerity and negligence, come to think of it, I pledge 90usd and I paid, I also pledge another 120usd and I paid. Now I haven't even collect any of this money back when you arrived at another policy of migrating to GHW XCLUSIVE. Where in the world has this occurred before? Even the MMM that most people referred to as scam is still paying.
Now I'm supposed to receive $315 and referer bonus in local currency and you want me to pay to another before I can just take just $2 out of my outstanding GH, I thought you wanted to change the world to a better situation where people will suffer no more not knowing you are aggravating our conditions. Now you want me to pay 10$ and receive $17 after 30days? Please look for a means of setting people free or else people will voice out and your system will go down.
I believe u're  set of fraudsters which are already siphon our money... As for me, I'm no more interested....
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deceitful Tales of GHWX Cronies 1:

People dere is no panic i have provided help of 10k paid 1k and got 2k and now i have provided help of 200k paid 20k and got 40k from my pending gh. So d earler u stop following all dese people whinning and complaining d better for u. Ph sometin dat makes sense and get sometin good in return. My humble opinion.  Thanks
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deceitful Tales of GHWX Cronies 2:

I can sense that ppl are really making effort to see that this system don't work. Bad news for u, the system is fast growing compare to ur negative plans. Those that PHed have start GHing. Stop the ranting and join the moving train. I notice that those making derogatory remarks are not even participant and They don't have money in the system. They are hired to cause confusion. They can't stop the moving train. GHWX forever!!!
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deceitful Tales of GHWX Cronies 3:

You all know the truth but Greed will never let you sleep well.

Well, I say this, if you don't want to abide by the rules of this noble family. Go! Let us be.

I HAVE MONEY IN HERE TOO.

I HAVE PH, I GH ON GHWX TOO. MY ACCOUNTS IS ON 2 WEEKS NOW. SOON, I WILL BE RECOVERING. 

NOISY PARTICIPANTS BROKE THE RULES IN THE FIRST PLACE BY PHING MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE.

LEAVE THE GROUP IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RULE.

STOP MAKING NOISE. NOBODY IS LISTENING TO YOU

GHW FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by dutch4u(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
When you are done with your sad tale report, let us know tell Seun to pay you for your foolishness.
Mumu, continue your acting and compile it to make a book that will be kept in Narional library for future purpose that GHWW has scammed you. Only God know when you will get normal sense to live normal life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deceitful Tales of GHWX Cronies 4:

I wonder why some folks will keep lamenting over the issue of 20% old GH. I have about 2m in the old system ,  provided a help of 400k in the new platform and have gotten 20% of my outstanding GH. I know a friend that has 12 M in the old system due to multiple accounts , provided a help of 2M now and has started getting a little of the outstanding GH. Frankly speaking, this system is not going anywhere anytime soon. Smart individuals  who has outstanding GH should PH no matter how small in order to start getting your money back. Many folks will continue whining while others in as much as they don't appreciate the new policies are taking actions and are already recouping their outstanding money.

By the way, am just an ordinary member like you but smart to know I got to play the game to get my money back.
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sad Tales of GHWX Participant 13:

I do not want to believe yet that this people are out to scam people again. I was told if u PH u wil be paid 20% of ur PH but my sister PH $210 but was paid $2 and I PH 205k and I was matched to GH of 1k today. What a funny system? I can't trust ds system if my 40k and my sisters $40 didn't show. GHWX just forget me cos I will not pay the remaining 184,500. Is beta I lose 61k than losing 241k. My sister with outstanding GH of $3901 and upon that she PH $210 and she was paid $2. And me with outstanding GH of $151 and 41k PH 205k and I was matched today with only 1k. U people are mad and u want me to fullfil d remaining on d 3th week. NEVER. I am not a fool. Until needful is done.
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by softwerk(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sad Tales of GHWX Participant 14:

This is strictly for those who has understanding . please be informed that some people in GHW received 10% of their outstanding GH... Some ppl are matched 10% insurance fee incompletely ..... A lot of mishaps in the system....as I speak to you sincerely GHW has crashed and they cannot survive this. I believed that something funny happened in this system. Remember that since august last year this system has been functioning properly without any hitch and it has not stayed up to one year now, one can see so many problems. Mmm lasted over one year even when guilders were taking huge sum from the system. With the initial gethelp rules and without guiders gethelp should have lasted more than a year... Don't you think something funny happened.... I have decided to forfeit my 1.3million I invested into the system. Gethelp yoibcan block my account as I won't pay a dime.... I once wrote to gethelp support that I was matched under 3 days and that I won't pay. Someone replied me and said if I don't pay my account will be blocked. I then asked them to block d account. The system is filled with criminals
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by ElDadd: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
dutch4u:
When you are done with your sad tale report, let us know tell Seun to pay you for your foolishness.
Mumu, continue your acting and compile it to make a book that will be kept in National library for future purpose that GHWW has scammed you. Only God know when you will get normal sense to live normal life.

2 Likes

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Francisayo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
This softwerk foolish o..... Chooo

2 Likes

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by asala1: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nothing good comes from Ponzi schemes, they all end with pain and misery.

SHUN PONZI SCHEME!

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Francisayo:
This softwerk foolish o..... Chooo
Hehehehe, aswear her foolishness is beyond human comprehension.
Did anybody force her to join GHW?, if she like make she write "SAD TALE Of A GHW PARTICIPANT" from chapter 1 - 100, it would be pure waste of time. It's either u recommit a new ph or u forgo ur outstanding gh and GHWX in general. Life is abt risk and choices.
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by specialmati(m): 12:04am On Apr 07, 2017
an average African is a witch. its either witching you on your success or witching you for his or her own success.especially nigerians

2 Likes

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Hypocrites: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2017
softwerk:
Sad Tales of GHWX Participant 11:

This is a shear wickedness.that which u kn we also kn it. U want to frustrate people with this policy. Plz and plz review ur policy cos wat u ar saying is impossible. How long will it take u to finish paying me my own outstanding. U ghed our money to ur selves now telling us stories i will never pay a dime if u like suspend my account cos dt sounds like a threatening to me. U either sort ur selves and pay us our outstandings n u hold our money. I hv alreay called a victm which i will not fall d second time enough of all this 419. U people are scamming people of their hard earn money. U said zero break zero loses little did we kn that it is an empty promises and empty words. Mmm is better than u people cos they crashed n admired but u crashed n design another means to continue d duping n scamming. Review ir policy cos many will commit suicide cos of it. It is man inhumanity to man totally unacceptable by d whole world. Let me not continue to write cos i am bittered. To show d level of ur wickedness d money dt is due for collection in d old plat form u still reset d date to go for another one month without considering people. Plz stop dis rubbish and do d right thing.

ode ni e se

keep displaying your stupidity

are you married?
i dont think so

1 Like

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Hypocrites: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Joejonah:
Welcome to revolvingfundz.net. The most organized peer to peer platform designed to last till eternity. RFz offers you 50% interest on your donation in bitcoin and 50% interest on your first donation in local currency but 30% interest on your subsequent donation in 30 days.

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

We are group of liked minded person, with passion to help each other and gain financial freedom through our benevolence.

In RFz, you earn 10-15% referral bonus for a lifetime in bitcoin and local currency. This is to motivate friends of RFz that would work hard to invite members into the system.

No guider that's sucks the system dry. No level commitment bonus and point.

No fake pop. As any prove of payment flagged as fake will result in automatic suspension of account within 24 hours.

Auto confirmation of payment after 72 hours

24/7 active support system

No multiple accounts as all phone number, account number and account names are registered on our database base. Any attempt to register multiple accounts will result to full suspension of account and lost of funds.

30 days maturity period. Bonus are not allowed to grow after 30 days to prevent excessive draw out of funds on the system.

You get to see the last time login of other participants to enhance easy communication.

Strong cloud server and advance security measures to protect the participants privacy and investment.

Late matching of provide help request, to ensure you get back your money, Just few days after investment.

Join RFz today by clicking the link below.

https://www.revolvingfundz.net/newaccount.php?ref=735a5b33b73d3d898ceff45dec74ccc15b0f368b

scam

1 Like

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Hypocrites: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Joejonah:
Welcome to revolvingfundz.net. The most organized peer to peer platform designed to last till eternity. RFz offers you 50% interest on your donation in bitcoin and 50% interest on your first donation in local currency but 30% interest on your subsequent donation in 30 days.

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

We are group of liked minded person, with passion to help each other and gain financial freedom through our benevolence.

In RFz, you earn 10-15% referral bonus for a lifetime in bitcoin and local currency. This is to motivate friends of RFz that would work hard to invite members into the system.

No fake pop. As any prove of payment flagged as fake will result in automatic suspension of account within 24 hours.

No multiple accounts as all phone number, account number and account names are registered on our database base. Any attempt to register multiple accounts will result to full suspension of account and lost of funds.

30 days maturity period. Bonus are not allowed to grow after 30 days to prevent excessive draw out of funds on the system.

You get to see the last time login of other participants to enhance easy communication.

Strong cloud server and advance security measures to protect the participants privacy and investment.

Late matching of provide help request, to ensure you get back your money, Just few days after investment.

https://www.revolvingfundz.net/newaccount.php?ref=735a5b33b73d3d898ceff45dec74ccc15b0f368b

it is a scam
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Hypocrites: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Joejonah:

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

scam, confirmed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sell Online Free @ Lorrita.com Mall / Catfish Farming, 2019 / Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.