Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) (4716 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
A Guide to Self-Publishing Success

Hello Nairalanders!

Are you an aspiring author with a story to tell, or perhaps a seasoned writer looking for new ways to share your work with the world? Look no further than Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), your gateway to self-publishing success.

What is Amazon KDP?
Amazon KDP is a self-publishing platform that allows authors to publish their books in digital and print formats, reaching a global audience without the need for a traditional publishing house. It's a game-changer for writers who want more control over their work and earnings.

Key Benefits of Amazon KDP:

1. Global Reach: Your book can be available to readers worldwide, opening up opportunities in markets you may have never considered.

2. Control and Flexibility: You retain control over your work, from the cover design to pricing. Update your content at any time and experiment with pricing strategies.

3. Royalties: [/b]Earn up to 70% royalties on Kindle eBook sales and up to 60% on paperback sales. Amazon provides a transparent and timely payment system.

4. [b]Print-on-Demand:
With Amazon's print-on-demand services, you can offer your book in paperback without worrying about upfront costs or inventory.

5. Tools and Resources: Amazon KDP provides tools like Kindle Create for formatting eBooks and Paperback Cover Creator for designing professional-looking covers, making the self-publishing process more accessible.

Getting Started with Amazon KDP

1. Create an Account: Visit the Amazon KDP website and sign up for a free account. You'll need to provide some basic information and set up your payment details.

2. Prepare Your Manuscript: Follow the guidelines provided by Amazon for formatting your manuscript. Kindle Create can help you create a polished eBook.

3. Design Your Cover: Use the Paperback Cover Creator or hire a professional designer to create an eye-catching cover that stands out in the crowded online marketplace.

4. Set Your Price: Consider your target audience and competition when determining the price of your book. Amazon provides helpful tools to help you find the sweet spot.

5. Publish Your Book: Follow the step-by-step process on the KDP dashboard to publish your eBook and/or paperback. Your book will be available on Amazon within 24-48 hours.

Promoting Your Book

1. Utilize Amazon Author Central: Create an Author Central account to enhance your author profile, add a bio, and connect with readers.

2. s[b]ocial media and Marketing:[/b] Leverage social media platforms to build anticipation for your book. Consider running promotional campaigns or giveaways to generate buzz.

3. Seek Reviews: Encourage readers to leave reviews on your Amazon page. Positive reviews can significantly boost your book's visibility.

Remember, self-publishing is a journey, and success often comes with persistence. Amazon KDP provides the tools; it's up to you to craft a compelling story and engage with your audience.

Share your Amazon KDP success stories or ask questions below. Let's support each other on the road to literary accomplishment!

Happy Writing,
[Rashbaba]

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hello Nairalanders!

HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO Unlock Your Path to Success with the Exclusive Lifetime Mentorship Program on Amazon KDP by Legal Naira!

Are you ready to transform your passion for writing into a lucrative and fulfilling career? Legal Naira brings you a groundbreaking opportunity a Lifetime Mentorship Program on Amazon KDP that goes beyond any course you've ever encountered.

Have you ever wondered:
What if you could turn your love for writing into a thriving source of income?
How would it feel to have a seasoned mentor guiding you every step of the way?
Can you imagine breaking free from the limitations of traditional courses and experiencing real, personalized mentorship?

Let me share a personal story with you...

From Corporate Stress to Amazon KDP Success with Legal Naira's Mentorship

In the bustling world of telecom customer support, where the demands of my back-end role were as heavy as the responsibility on my shoulders, life was a constant juggling act. Every day, I navigated through a sea of emails, troubleshooting customer issues, and managing the intricacies of a telecom environment that seemed to operate on its own wavelength.

But amidst the chaos, I had a burning desire for something more – a passion for writing that refused to be drowned out by the hum of office machinery and the monotony of routine. The dream of turning my words into something more than just fleeting thoughts persisted.

My escape route from the corporate chaos.

In my pursuit of a different life, I dived headfirst into various KDP courses, hoping to unravel the secrets of self-publishing success. Little did I know that these courses, promising the keys to financial freedom, would become a financial burden themselves. Thousands of money spent, countless hours invested, and yet, success remained elusive.

It was in the midst of this frustration that a tweet caught my eye – a beacon of hope in 280 characters. Legal Naira, a name that seemed almost magical, promised more than just a course; it offered a lifeline to writers like me drowning in a sea of failed attempts.

Curiosity led me to explore further, and what I discovered was a mentorship program that would redefine my journey.

Legal Naira's Mentorship: The Turning Point

Legal Naira's mentorship wasn't just another course; it was a lifeline, a guiding hand reaching out to me in the midst of confusion. As I immersed myself in the program, the fog of uncertainty began to lift.

With Legal Naira's guidance, I learned to leverage Amazon KDP not just as a source of supplemental income but as a genuine means of financial independence. The intricacies of successful self-publishing, the art of effective marketing, and the wisdom to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of the online market were unveiled in a way no course had done before.

And here's the revelation that changed everything – I realized that success wasn't reserved for the privileged few. It was a journey that anyone with determination, the right mentorship, and a burning passion for their craft could undertake.

The Legal Naira mentorship program transformed my writing dream into a tangible reality, proving that with the right guidance, you can turn the page to a new chapter of success.

If you're tired of wandering through the maze of KDP courses without a clear path forward, let Legal Naira be your guiding light. This mentorship is more than just an investment – it's the key to unlocking your potential and reshaping your future.

Why Legal Naira's Lifetime Mentorship?

In a world flooded with courses, Legal Naira brings you an unparalleled mentorship program. We understand that your journey as a writer is unique, and that's why this program isn't just about lessons; it's about a lifelong commitment to your success.

Legal Naira, with a proven track record, has been a guiding force for countless writers. He understands the challenges you face, the doubts that cloud your mind, and the dreams you're determined to achieve.

Benefits of the Lifetime Mentorship Program:
Continuous Learning: Unlike courses that have a fixed duration, our mentorship program is a journey, providing ongoing tutorials tailored to your needs.
Access to Q&A Discussions:Engage directly with Legal Naira and your fellow mentees. Get answers to your questions and participate in discussions that enrich your writing skills.
Personalized Guidance:[/b]Benefit from one-on-one sessions, tailored feedback, and advice that caters to your unique strengths and challenges.

[b]Goals of the Mentorship:

Uncover the secrets of successful self-publishing on Amazon KDP.
Develop a sustainable writing routine that fits your lifestyle.
Harness the power of effective storytelling to captivate your audience.
Learn advanced marketing strategies to boost your book's visibility.

Ever wondered how to skyrocket your book sales and build a loyal readership? Legal Naira's mentorship spills the beans on the strategies that successful authors use to achieve just that.

Concerned about the commitment? Fear not! His program is designed with flexibility in mind. Tailored to suit your schedule, we're here to guide you, not overwhelm you.

Worried about the cost? Think of it as an investment in your future. The returns from your successful writing career will far exceed the initial investment and besides, this PROMO IS RUNNING FROM 15TH DEC TO 31ST OF DEC 2023.
With this Mentorship, if you do everything that you are told to do and you don’t make money after 90 days, you’ll get your full subscription money back instantly.
In addition, your first 2 sales are guaranteed to give you back your investment.

Ready to embark on a transformative journey with Legal Naira's Lifetime Mentorship Program? Don't miss this exclusive opportunity! Sign up now and take the first step towards realizing your dreams. This mentorship isn't just a gift to yourself; it's the key to unlocking your full writing potential.

Invest in your future today – If you are interested, send me a message via my signature link.

Don't let your dreams gather dust. Legal Naira is here to guide you every step of the way.

Your writing journey begins now!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by gratefulheart(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Please, what template do you use for pages formatting and book cover?

rasheem:
A Guide to Self-Publishing Success

Hello Nairalanders!

Are you an aspiring author with a story to tell, or perhaps a seasoned writer looking for new ways to share your work with the world? Look no further than Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), your gateway to self-publishing success.

What is Amazon KDP?
Amazon KDP is a self-publishing platform that allows authors to publish their books in digital and print formats, reaching a global audience without the need for a traditional publishing house. It's a game-changer for writers who want more control over their work and earnings.

Key Benefits of Amazon KDP:

1. Global Reach: Your book can be available to readers worldwide, opening up opportunities in markets you may have never considered.

2. Control and Flexibility: You retain control over your work, from the cover design to pricing. Update your content at any time and experiment with pricing strategies.

3. Royalties: [/b]Earn up to 70% royalties on Kindle eBook sales and up to 60% on paperback sales. Amazon provides a transparent and timely payment system.

4. [b]Print-on-Demand:
With Amazon's print-on-demand services, you can offer your book in paperback without worrying about upfront costs or inventory.

5. Tools and Resources: Amazon KDP provides tools like Kindle Create for formatting eBooks and Paperback Cover Creator for designing professional-looking covers, making the self-publishing process more accessible.

Getting Started with Amazon KDP

1. Create an Account: Visit the Amazon KDP website and sign up for a free account. You'll need to provide some basic information and set up your payment details.

2. Prepare Your Manuscript: Follow the guidelines provided by Amazon for formatting your manuscript. Kindle Create can help you create a polished eBook.

3. Design Your Cover: Use the Paperback Cover Creator or hire a professional designer to create an eye-catching cover that stands out in the crowded online marketplace.

4. Set Your Price: Consider your target audience and competition when determining the price of your book. Amazon provides helpful tools to help you find the sweet spot.

5. Publish Your Book: Follow the step-by-step process on the KDP dashboard to publish your eBook and/or paperback. Your book will be available on Amazon within 24-48 hours.

Promoting Your Book

1. Utilize Amazon Author Central: Create an Author Central account to enhance your author profile, add a bio, and connect with readers.

2. s[b]ocial media and Marketing:[/b] Leverage social media platforms to build anticipation for your book. Consider running promotional campaigns or giveaways to generate buzz.

3. Seek Reviews: Encourage readers to leave reviews on your Amazon page. Positive reviews can significantly boost your book's visibility.

Remember, self-publishing is a journey, and success often comes with persistence. Amazon KDP provides the tools; it's up to you to craft a compelling story and engage with your audience.

Share your Amazon KDP success stories or ask questions below. Let's support each other on the road to literary accomplishment!

Happy Writing,
[Rashbaba]
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
It depends on the niche you're focusing on. For example: Cookbook is 5.5 by 8.5
Other templates pages sizes

are :
6 by 9 and
8.5 by 11
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kdp is a game of numbers according to @legal Naira

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Update 🔥🔥🔥

If you want to be part of this promo, send me a DM now to be added to the waiting list so you’ll be added immediately.

You can also make the payment now so you can be part of the 20.

The earlier, the better.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2023
FREE KDP VIDEOS TO GET YOU STARTED

HOW TO CREATE A VERIFIED AMAZON KDP ACCOUNT = youtu.be/QytalmpS_mY

HOW TO GET FREE LOW CONTENT INTERIORS + BOOK COVER DESIGN = youtu.be/OblL7ZBB-w0

DESIGN ATTRACTIVE BOOK COVERS WITHOUT GRAPHIC SKILL = youtu.be/RrPKsNipF7s

DESIGN BEAUTIFUL COLORING BOOKS IN 10 MINUTES = youtu.be/GDiH4p09rVk

I will be adding more soon......

Take advantage of the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship promo that will start on 15th of Dec to 31st of Dec . Join the waiting list to be added immediately or make your payment now. See you at the Top.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2023
MAKE $1,000 MONTHLY WITH THIS KDP LIFETIME MENTORSHIP

Watch This If You Are Ready To Make Your First $1,000 Monthly With Amazon Kdp

[url][
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1SwDbPTB8?si=qs6aRFK1pSXrGSdN]

SEND ME (WL) TO JOIN THE WAITING LIST

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR NUMBER

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2023
Evidence too choke 🤗🤗🤗
This Mentorship is changing lives.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2023
To stay relevant, you must offer solutions and solve problems. There is no other way. It is what it is.
Don't just publish books on Amazon

Sell quality, sell a solution.

Let your books solve people's problems and you will always smile to the bank.
#kdpAuthors....✍️
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2023
This is another feedback from a sit at home mum
So, what is your excuse

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Good morning 😃 results choke 🕺

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2023
QUICK TIPS:
Few short book ideas you can write and upload on Amazon today and make.
sales in 24-48 hours

1. Wall Pilates for beginners
2. Chair Pilates for beginners
3. Wall Pilates for women over 40

4. Chair Pilates for seniors
5. Morning pregnancy workout
6. Quick easy vegan recipes
7. Easy steps to stop procrastination

8. Dog food recipes cookbook
9. Cat food recipes cookbook
10. Bodybuilding workout plan for

Remembert to go straight to the point, no extras just go directly.
into the content.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2023
JOIN CANVA PRO TEAM FOR FREE:

ttps://www.canva.com/signup?brandAccessToken=WSwZvq8rGkfm6dqdMI5FqA&invitationToken=WSwZvq8rGkfm6dqdMI5FqA&signupRedirect=%2Fbrand%2Fjoin%3Ftoken%3DWSwZvq8rGkfm6dqdMI5FqA%26referrer%3Dteam-invite&loginRedirect=%2Fbrand%2Fjoin%3Ftoken%3DWSwZvq8rGkfm6dqdMI5FqA%26referrer%3Dteam-invite

https://www.canva.com/signup?brandAccessToken=s__7A70DvdBWSWAHbQW6Ow&invitationToken=s__7A70DvdBWSWAHbQW6Ow&signupRedirect=%2Fbrand%2Fjoin%3Ftoken%3Ds__7A70DvdBWSWAHbQW6Ow%26referrer%3Dteam-invite&loginRedirect=%2Fbrand%2Fjoin%3Ftoken%3Ds__7A70DvdBWSWAHbQW6Ow%26referrer%3Dteam-invite
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2023
A SNEAK VIEW ON SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL BE LEARNING IN THE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM

DAY 1

11am - 1pm

DAY 2

11am - 1pm

DAY 3

11am - 2pm

DAY 4

11am - 3pm

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

Week one
90 DAYS TO $1K with LEGAL NAIRA
TIMETABLE AND CLASS SCHEDULE
Introduction & welcome note with class
orientation and mindset building

Amazon kdp explained with rules and
regulations for beginners and seniors

10 vital elements of book creation and
marketing to guarantee sales

Creating your first book (group project) where
we all will learn how to create a professional
book for kdp

Uploading your first book (group project)
kindle and paperback
Author central creation, more categories and
A+ content (group project)

Examination and corrections (Questions)

11am -3pm

11am - 1pm

11am - 2pm

The Mentorship is full of value and people are getting results with a lot of testimonies.
You can join today to enjoy the discount before the class is fill up!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE ATTRACTIVE BOOK COVER?

Join the Legal Naira Book Cover challenge!
2 Book cover designs daily
2 Cover inspiration daily
15 days

I’ll drop a video with a cover design inspiration and how to create it across different niches.

You will use this to improve your cover design skill.

In 15 days, you’ll become a professional cover designer.

Repost and bookmark if you’ll like to join this challenge cos I’ll be adding everyone to a group.

You’ll tag your cover design on this post daily and we will choose a winner and the price is awesome 😀

USE THIS LINK :[/‪Like, share and repost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcwAvS-_F_o?si=8j7kJ3dUVoDsxzyZ]

Let’s go 🤸🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2023
[COOKBOOK, TRAVEL GUIDE or WORKBOOK is not the only profitable mice out there.

There’s more 😃

Enjoy: https:///legalnairatv/status/1735231332802830675?s=46]
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2023
Another SOAP 💯 🔥

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Every now and then New testimony drops on the Amazon kdp mentorship program.
It is not JuJu or magic, once you follow the instructions and apply all that is being taught results must show 💯🔥

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
The promo starts tomorrow 15th Dec to 31st December 2023.
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for to breakthrough in the online space.
Scan the BAR CODE to join
Via the link: [ttps:///56c98mpk

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Testimony drops every now and then

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2023
More Tips Loading....

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
It keeps dropping every now and then......

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
It keeps getting Better...

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
More tips.......

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2023
Imagine paying 8k for an investment that will be paying you for many years to come 💕🚀💰

The promo is on ✍️📚💰

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Quick Tips

Two hot selling cookbook areas to focus on:

1. Diseases that affect women
2. Diseases that affect old people

In summary, if you want to make a lot of money from cookbooks, focus on cookbooks for diseases ✅📚✍️💰
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nobody wants to be left behind....
Results must show once you follow the instructions and apply all the tips on the mentoring program 🔥💪✍️📚💰🚀

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
It's getting hot 🔥 in the mentorship program......
Testimony keep dropping every now ✍️📚💰🚀

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Tips for Q1 January to march by Legal Naira

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2023
WHEN YOU TOLD PEOPLE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE $1000 IN 90 DAYS AS BEGINNER!
THIS SAYS IT ALL

THE LIFETIME MENTORSHIP IS STILL ON PROMO TILL 31ST OF DECEMBER!!!

FOR JUST 8K

BY JANUARY 1ST, YOU WILL GET IT FOR 15K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here / The Most Important Questions You Should Have Asked Before Paying For That Land / Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.