Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) (4825 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Hypocrites: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Joejonah:
Welcome to revolvingfundz.net. The most organized peer to peer platform designed to last till eternity. RFz offers you 50% interest on your donation in bitcoin and 50% interest on your first donation in local currency but 30% interest on your subsequent donation in 30 days.

Facts about RFz.
Not a HYIP
Not a networking
Not a bank
Not a sales company
Not a service company

We are group of liked minded person, with passion to help each other and gain financial freedom through our benevolence.

In RFz, you earn 10-15% referral bonus for a lifetime in bitcoin and local currency. This is to motivate friends of RFz that would work hard to invite members into the system.

No guider that's sucks the system dry. No level commitment bonus and point.

No fake pop. As any prove of payment flagged as fake will result in automatic suspension of account within 24 hours.

Auto confirmation of payment after 72 hours

24/7 active support system

No multiple accounts as all phone number, account number and account names are registered on our database base. Any attempt to register multiple accounts will result to full suspension of account and lost of funds.

30 days maturity period. Bonus are not allowed to grow after 30 days to prevent excessive draw out of funds on the system.

You get to see the last time login of other participants to enhance easy communication.

Strong cloud server and advance security measures to protect the participants privacy and investment.

Late matching of provide help request, to ensure you get back your money, Just few days after investment.

Join RFz today by clicking the link below.

https://www.revolvingfundz.net/newaccount.php?ref=735a5b33b73d3d898ceff45dec74ccc15b0f368b

i wont go there if i were you
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by malware: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
Mumu Post.
I dnt knw why GHW is giving Seun and his goons night mare?Linda Ikeji didnt pull any body down to get to whr she is today,bt Nairaland turned terrorist Seun and his gangs think that pulling other site than will improve his ranking.U dnt pull ppl dwn to stay up.

IS IT SEUN THAT CREATED THE THREAD...... YOU SEE YOUR LIFE, BLIND DULLARD.
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Nairalandisscam: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Seun and his cohort are idiots, if you are not a
Witch you won't execute such act...God in heaven will also see to your downfall

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Akaewu: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hypocrites:

you have a job that pays you?
like a real job?
your multiple threads on the same issue is a source of worry as to what valuable thing you do with your time

ghwx is here to stay
create more threads
give ghwx bad publicity
nevertheless ghwx is here to stay
you go tire

i was paid part of my outstanding gh yesterday and today

i cant leave ghwx
its in my blood, the ghwx connection pass cult o

ghwx ... rock solid platform

if ghwx gh you, i know you wont create a thread to praise them
can you see how stupid you are?

Here is one of the promoters........enjoy ur pay bro
Re: GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) by Tabbaz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
gwashre:
FINALLY, THE MOST STABLE GROUP THAT HAS BOAST OF LASTING MORE THAN A YEAR BECOS OF ITS STRATEGY IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED ON THE 8TH OF APRIL, 2017 BY 5PM.

SOLID-PAY TELEGRAM GROUP

THIS GROUP DONATES A SINGLE AMOUNT OF JUST 20K TO GET 40K WITHIN 5 DAYS. NO NEED FOR 24HOURS PROMISE THAT COLLAPSES A GROUP. ANOTHER UNIQUE FEATURE ABOUT THIS GROUP THAT SHOWS THEY ARE READY FOR BUSINESS IS THE FACT THAT THE ADMIN LIVES IN LAGOS AND HAS PROMISED TO BE HAVING GROUP MEETINGS IN HIS HOUSE IN LAGOS ONCE A MONTH, WHERE MEMBERS CAN MEET FOR A DRINK AND KNOW THEMSELVES BETTER.

JOIN SOLID-PAY TELEGRAM GROUP WITH THE LINK BELOW

SOLID-PAY TELEGRAM GROUP IS LAUNCHING ON SATURDAY 8TH APRIL, 2017 BY 5PM.
FASTEST FINGER, AND ITS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED....

Get out you scammer.

P.S. if you think I am here to defame this idiot. Kindly check my signature and you will find him as number one on scammer list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catfish Farming, 2019 / import & export market in this bigest africa online shop,Investors Needed / Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.