Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! (7441 Views)

Dg Warns Corps Members Against Indecent Dressing, Wrong Use Of Social Media / Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos / Wake Up Late As A Copper And Get Punished This Way (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! by MSB4gr8(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Well, please pardon me if I had stepped on toes. The use of COPPER to refer to a corp member is wrong.

COPPER is a metal element, an electric conductor and mostly found in the cables. Its chemical symbol is Cu. It cannot be used to call a corp member.

CORPER as mostly used for a corp member, is also wrongly used. Any NYSC member can be simply called a corp member but not copper or corper. Even the word corper was underlined by the system I.e not correct and surprisingly, not found in the dictionary on my phone.

Once again, I didn't mean any harm, if you are affected , please take note and correct yourself when next you use the word "Copper or Corper"

Thanks!
Re: The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! by Coolgent(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Thanks
Re: The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! by tundeuzman: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
TRUUUUUU *2CHAINZ VOICE*
Re: The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! by slimace: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members / How Can I Reprint My Call-up Letter? / 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.