Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

"We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members (7452 Views)

Why The Rising Cases Of COVID-19 In NYSC Camps? NYSC Reacts / NYSC Assures Corps Members Of Paying March, April Allowances Despite Lockdown / The 4th Snake Killed In Kogi NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Gemid94(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
...Promises to pay each Corps member a sum of N10,000

The Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello has assured the newly deployed 2020 Batch 'B' Steam 1 (A) members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, of their safety, insisting the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has been demystified in the state and they should feel free to have a breath of fresh air.

The governor made the disclosure, Monday, at NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kabba during the Official opening/Swearing in ceremony of the scheme.

Bello who was represented by his Deputy, Edward Onoja admonished the Corps members to go into the society, various community and begin to live the creed, adding “Though tribe and tongue may differ, in brotherhood we stand”.

"As the Chief Security Officer in Kogi State, I can assure you of 3 things:

"1. Your security is assured.

"2. In Kogi State, we have demystified the COVID 19 Pandemic and urge you all to feel free and have a breath of fresh air.

"3. Kogi State people are not only hospitable, but are good people to live with as long as you stay away from vices, crime and criminality," Gov Bello noted.

He also promised to pay a sum of N10,000 each to all serving Corps members in the state as an additional allowance to the N33,000 monthly stipend by the Federal Government.

His words; "Being a youth like you and as it has been my usual practice, I shall be handing out a token of N10,000 naira to each person via your account number. I will equally urge the coordinator to quickly provide us with the Names, State of Origin, Bank Details and Phone Numbers of the Corp Members as soon as possible."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/gov-bello-to-corps-members-we-ve-demystified-covid-19-feel-free

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by checkmatez: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Covid is not my business .. Make the 10k to be 17k adding with the nysc 33k will give a round number ....

5 Likes

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by slawormiir: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
10 k plus 33 k

That one make sense
Atleast my niggarrrrs go gather am take collect iphone or Samsung then look for low budget ass laptop add join make them begin huzzle after nysc because he sure me die say no work
Then the girls fit go learn work or start runs

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Openbusiness: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2020
I'm in a very good mood today. Anybody that has always been looking for an opportunity to insult me without getting a reply from me, today is your chance grin. You can insult me on Nairaland today and get away with it. I can't guarantee tomorrow oh grin Kikikiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by kochila(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Scamdemic la covid tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Trump said almost the same.......... This political class deserves to be placed in crusher............

Why do they have someone standing by them, all the time....... Modern day slavery politicians.......
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by IME1: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Dear corps members, take that assurance at your own risk
In Kogi as in Nigeria, we are mostly on our own

1 Like

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Bsc(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Have your government replaced the equipment catered away by hoodlums that your beloved commissioner cried about on TV ?
What do you have to combat covid should it hit you like China or USA?
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Tinubu go quench!
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by enshi(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Is your phone lost or stollen?
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by AFULA(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2020
okay
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2020
What are they demystifying again in covid? Something we don't already know?

You didn't demystify covid Yahaya, countries like China, USA, Russia did.

1 Like

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Dshocker(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2020
The government should shut the fvck up,because there has been no covid-19 in the first place to begin with,they only want to use the opportunity to enrich themselves,through the funding of international community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Chimeluv(f): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Joker angry
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by chamboy(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2020
e
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Judolisco(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Audio 10k na so fayemi promise us 5k that year till I finish I no see 1kobo
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Seniorwriter(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2020
We? Ogogoro Governor that keeps disgracing his lineage + age mates! What is his proof for his unguarded boastful word?
Anyway if you are a Nigerian and you still take Politicians for their words after all the evidences in place @this time and Era .....then Sorry is your case before & after reality hits you .

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by DripAndUnique(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Talks no action

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by EmekaBlue(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2020
+10k

Corpers dey collect money pass graduates outside these days. No wonder some don't want to finish serving.

When i served i collected less than 7k with no much difference in the economy now because using plastic coke as a bench mark it was still 100naira then and keke transport still 50/100. The bastard Nysc even chop my last 4months alawi. I hate Nigeria ehn...i have never enjoyed any government freebie or thing from them
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by solabiyi01(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Yahaya the Yahaya grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by DropsMic(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Smh
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Richdee1(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by ManInTheSky: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2020
QUESTION 1. (10 Marks)
Illegal migration, forced conversions, rapid breeding, child marriage and be-headings for alleged blasphemy(crime of thinking, speaking, writing or even answering this question) are signs and symptoms of which religion?
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by PAWG(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Their strategy is easy, simply do nothing
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by BigBizzy(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Believe this trash of a man at your own peril
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by YorubaKinging: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2020
The end of the world is near
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by exponentfriday: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2020
making sense for the first time
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by Oizee(f): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Dshocker:
The government should shut the fvck up,because there has been no covid-19 in the first place to begin with,they only want to use the opportunity to enrich themselves,through the funding of international community
did you ever hear him saying there was covik one nine before?
Re: "We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members by nairavsdollars(f): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Demystify kee you there ..oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) / Nysc Presidential Award / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.