Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (39030 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Charles Okah Arraigned At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
How come i haven't seen any Jews today? Silly IPOB clowns grin
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Akiika: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wowo-dom!
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by FKO81(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
[s][/s]

just like you keep embarrassing Benue state and its helpless citizens online grin
Progressive01aka Omenka na Yoruba E-rat he is not from Benue, the name Biafra scares the living poo out of him grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hang nnandi lets move on as a nation.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
I saw some people saying the army shot unarmed Biafra protesters I want to correct that wrong the protesters are never unarmed. Below is an evidence of Biafra protesters carrying deadly weapons to fight the armed forces as u can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Pls I am Emeka Oke and I want to testify against Nnamdi Kanu in Court this is my contact email I have facts

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d
This foolish propagandist said his name is "Emeka Oke", for the benefit of doubt "Oke" in Igbo language simply means Rat, and that's what these idiotic slowpoke from the pit of hell have just given himself. I therefore make it known to everyone that his name (according to him) is henceforth Rat and rat shall you remain for rest of your confused miserable life. Ever since the IPOB started protest or what ever, they never tore the zoo flag no matter the provocations, you people could not even rent 1% of IPOB population during protests but you were able to rent 9 hungry punks grin, keep wallowing in foolishness but people are not dunce like you

Meanwhile>>>>

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Does that even make any sense?

What a bunch of uncoordinated illiterates.

Why do these guys keep embarrassing Igbos? cheesy cheesy
They said they ard wise,yet massob leader scammed them using visa,number plate etc.yet another scammer.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
I saw some people saying the army shot unarmed Biafra protesters I want to correct that wrong the protesters are never unarmed. Below is an evidence of Biafra protesters carrying deadly weapons to fight the armed forces as u can see

Pls I am Emeka Oke and I want to testify against Nnamdi Kanu in Court this is my contact email I have facts

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d
Afonja! The only dangerous weapon I saw in that video was the Nigerian flag. Nothing can stop an ideology whose time has come. Not even the comatose president of Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Mykelpato(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Is either You're suffering from Myopia or that U re Using Nokia C1 to surf.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by soldierdollar(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

High blood pressure will kill some people o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by okwyzo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yes they hate Nigeria so badly... its like a virus spreading across the niger rive, and entire Biafra land, soon the students will get contacted and so the end comes... Pray for Biafra!!!! be wise
IpobExposed:

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Samunique(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Bros heh, that English ?
Me too no understand am hoo ! grin

Can you help me with the meaning ?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by danielenyinka(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ohama dike u shall leave long.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

"Biafra is Free

The sun has risen"

Hide your thick Muslim skull in shame

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by goldedprince: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
nigeria dey Bleep up. why not shot on sight any idiot wearing that ipob flag
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Legalaffairs(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
[Suote author=Progressive01 post=55312445]"Is the sun has risen".

Why do these guys keep embarrassing Igbos? cheesy cheesy[/quote]

BIAFRA IS HERE

THE SUN HAS RISEN. Don't be in a too much hurry too comment.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by KingGBsky(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Give this people their country. They have to be out of the congested, corrupt country called Nigeria I am never proud of.
One thing I really want to look you for is how Biafra will then have permanent light before Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by KingGBsky(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
I want to live to see this country divided into 4 different political zones. South West. South East Niger Delta and North(aka Nigeria)
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Awoo88: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
It is no longer some few jobless guys loitering around the court chanting some mumbo jumbo but now men and women daring to display the biafia flag. If u tell them say Buhari no get sense e go bi like insult.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by castrol180(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Useless people with rubbish inscription, what's the meaning of "is the sun has risen"?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by soulfood(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Biafra is Free- Horizontal
The sun has risen- Vertical
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
KingGBsky:
Give this people their country. They have to be out of the congested, corrupt country called Nigeria I am never proud of.
One thing I really want to look you for is how Biafra will then have permanent light before Nigeria.
Google geometric power project, and how your FG frustrated it. Biafrans know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by SlayerForever: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Omenka was knocked so hard on this thread, his head must have changed shape. You guys are merciless.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Eze2000(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

English is a funny language. You can fix it or leave it be. As an author, I fix it all the time but sometime when quoting songs or statements of old its best not to 'fix'.

'Are thy people such a bunch of illiterates that thine heart and thine mouth likens others to them?"

Now wait, bro, before u go blasting off your mouth. I used 1 Hebrew and 2 Latin terms in direct English translations above. If you can find them and spell out their history then you are no illiterate yourself or semi-illiterate rather.

I'm an Igbo man and cos of the behavior of the FG I'm a biafrian.

Please open your mouth again so I may blast you further. Don't fail me like Buhari.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by donjahsy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d
you better go and meet your doctor. you are psychologically not OK. go get a life and stop behaving like an insane kind. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by donjahsy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
And again IPOB are hardcore terrorist

IPOB members went to burn a police station in my3 port Harcourt. Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0
This boy again!!! even people you interact with in the street knows you are going nut and you definitely needs an intensive care. continue making fun of yourself.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
GrandGarcon:
You hav not answerd my question! Who said he will bomb Aso rock? An angry caller or the whole IPOB?

The both
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by GrandGarcon: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

The both
when did the whole IPOB or even me say: " I WILL BOMB ASO ROCK"?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by GrandGarcon: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

The both
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Etogist: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Freewoman:

BASTARDS ON THE SHOW BIZ

Don't mind the jobless efulefu.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by cheruv: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d
Dude...you're damn so hungry undecided
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
GrandGarcon:

The head of the IPOB depicts or underscore the entire IPOB
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Bekimbo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Are you from Igbo?are you the one being disgrace?why are you so hurt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates / Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.