Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (39032 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Charles Okah Arraigned At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by comos: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
only If these people know the true cause of Biafra, then they should have be on their knees begging the FG and the rest of Nigerians to forgive them of the sins committed by their grand fathers (Aguyi-Ironsi, Nzegwu, Ifeajuna & co)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:

a brotherly advice
just as am advising my brother progressive01 to help his idp village called Benue
lol
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Lloydfather(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2017
if Nnamdi kanu is not release today I will say bye bye to niaraland.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by SlayerForever: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Does that even make any sense?

What a bunch of uncoordinated illiterates.

Why do these guys keep embarrassing Igbos? cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Sense you don't​ have. Money you don't. Your 2 10 naira phone cannot display the "Biafra is here" properly. Shio!!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by SlayerForever: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2017
Meanwhile,IPoB Igwuocha warriors are from the heart of Ikwerre. Even most of those chiefs are Ikwerre. We are watching.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by macluvph1(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Guy you need to visit an optician, the write up states"Biafra Is free" on the horizontal and" the sun is risen" on the vertical.

Please always get it right.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Jetleeee: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
Where's my guy Jetleeee? cheesy

Come see employment wey we don't give this yoot.. grin

Lmao...all these guys need to take it slow cos it's not even about that. The same thug just followed me cheesy grin

They will still get the regular e-spanks no matter what

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by igwebuike01: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lmao...all these guys need to take it slow cos it's not even about that. The same thug just followed me cheesy grin

get your ass.es off the thread with your cheap attention seeking

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by JackieChan01: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Jetleeee:

ok my friend jet lee you're back cool

let the shiaolin monks have fun

but remember
behave cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Jetleeee: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Progressive01(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2017
macluvph1:

Guy you need to visit an optician, the write up states"Biafra Is free" on the horizontal and" the sun is risen" on the vertical.

Please always get it right.
Nonsense. Is biafra so poor she can't print a common banner? Why do I have to see an optician to read the nonsense they wrote? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by toofit007: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

the only problem you have is the fact that your hatred for the this biafra struggle has overclouded your sense of reasoning coupled with the fact that it seems that your suffering from unidentified blindness. now, go back to that picture and critical look on the green side of that flag at the edge something was written there, now look also at the red flag at the edge something was also written there.now get the meaning of what that was written at the both side of the flag and put 'is' between then you will discover that is was used to form two sentences, one sentence at horizontal while the other at vertical.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Fx55(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
I saw some people saying the army shot unarmed Biafra protesters I want to correct that wrong the protesters are never unarmed. Below is an evidence of Biafra protesters carrying deadly weapons to fight the armed forces as u can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Pls I am Emeka Oke and I want to testify against Nnamdi Kanu in Court this is my contact email I have facts

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d
Why don't you find your way to the nearest DSS office and present your case? Why continue wasting your time on Nairaland? Seriously I'm beginning to think you're a very mentally unstable person

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by enigma3000: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

try go perfect ur photoshoping skills

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by paschu: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Here's the decoded version of what I think they are saying:

"BIAFRA IS"

______

"The Sun Has Risen"

______
Sorry for you poor cognition syndrom. wink

Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by igwebuike01: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
Nonsense. Is biafra so poor she can't print a common banner? Why do I have to see an optician to read the nonsense they wrote? cheesy
Even if you can not see what was actually written at least you can see that something was written but not legible and therefore the "is" is the only visible part of the first line, you clearly lack mental alertness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by paschu: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Here's the decoded version of what I think they are saying:

"BIAFRA IS THE SUN"

______

"The Sun Has Risen"

______
Sorry for you poor cognition syndrom. wink

Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Progressive01(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

Even if you can not see what was actually written at least you can see that something was written but not legible and therefore the "is" is the only visible part of the first line, you clearly lack mental alertness
Your brother wrote..

nonsobaba:
This guy was a passer-by who was unfortunately hit by a stray bullet. He is no Ipod. I am very much aware of what happened to him. Believe me when i tell u that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. That criminal organization is meant for wawa/abakaliki low-lives.
Are you a wawa or from abakaliki?

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by macluvph1(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:

Not all mentions are meaningful to attract my precious time and attention, and yours is one of them.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Progressive01(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
macluvph1:

Not all mentions are meaningful to attract my precious time and attention, and yours is one of them.
See human being. Who first quoted me.

Well I dont blame you..

It is typical. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by igwebuike01: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
Your brother wrote..

Are you a wawa or from abakaliki?

cheesy
Who deleted my comment?? Well let me educate you, Enugu is Wawa the same way Lagos is Eko. and Abakaliki is Abakaliki, so tell me how it hurts anybody?? Anyway it has nothing to do with your lack of congnitive ability so do not divert attention

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Mezenna: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Nnamdi Kanu case has linger for too long. The government should just discharge and acquit him. They got nothing on him.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Butterworth: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
I saw some people saying the army shot unarmed Biafra protesters I want to correct that wrong the protesters are never unarmed. Below is an evidence of Biafra protesters carrying deadly weapons to fight the armed forces as u can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Pls I am Emeka Oke and I want to testify against Nnamdi Kanu in Court this is my contact email I have facts

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d

You mean your name is Abdullah Musa.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

That "is" is different from the sentence u quoted look closely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.