Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) (39033 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / Charles Okah Arraigned At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Bekimbo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afonjas and Zombies will still tell "they are using him for political purpose
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by talk2emma: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
The time is near

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by frakdon(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

I have settled your issue millipede, now you crawl along before i break you according to your scaly rings.
please what was the outcome of sitting today?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by oncoded(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
DISTRACTION DISTRACTION DISTRACTION

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by GrandGarcon: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

The head of the IPOB depicts or underscore the entire IPOB
And where did the head of IPOB say that he will personally go and bomb aso rock? You are a bloody terrorist. Yes you. You are a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by MrGerald(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
"Is the sun has risen".

Does that even make any sense?

What a bunch of uncoordinated illiterates.

Why do these guys keep embarrassing Igbos? cheesy cheesy
That's two words there, don't expect a coma in a printed flag, the sun symbol did that
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by adimsmt: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
And again IPOB are hardcore terrorist

IPOB members went to burn a police station in my3 port Harcourt. Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

Where is the video
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
GrandGarcon:
And where did the head of IPOB say that he will personally go and bomb aso rock? You are a bloody terrorist. Yes you. You are a terrorist!

You didn't ask for fact that was why I gave u a court case. But for u to call me a terrorist u broke a rule

Mynd44
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by JackieChan01: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
refreshrate:

Benue state?

Wait you mean someone from Benue state actually had the mind to talk about someone else?

How does one begin to feel sorry for that one now bikonu?

Obviously he is beyond redemption trying to remove the splinter in another person's eye when his own his own eyes na sawmill?
Abi "Otu-m" is no longer their governor ni?
progressive01 where are you
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by wizod(m): 1:49am On Apr 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
I saw some people saying the army shot unarmed Biafra protesters I want to correct that wrong the protesters are never unarmed. Below is an evidence of Biafra protesters carrying deadly weapons to fight the armed forces as u can see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Pls I am Emeka Oke and I want to testify against Nnamdi Kanu in Court this is my contact email I have facts

Biafraudd@gmail.com

Remove one d

chei! Is dat hw u wanna end ur miserable poor life?

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Local champions. SEE AS ALL OF THEM BE LIKE MASQUERADE...
These Igbos are comedians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Dele Momodu: Why I Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.