Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) (18771 Views)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are you saying that both Okorocha and peter obi has agreed that Nnamdi KANU is an Igbo leader.... This is interesting..... Afonja s come and see o
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Bants(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rochas is he actually working in Imo
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
this okorocha looks like a bully though.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by manu1: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaquar456:
SHAMELESS JUDAS. HE WILL SOON BETRAY JONA AS HE BETRAYED OJUKWU AND DECAMP TO APC. PETER OBI NO GET SHAME

Is when this Obi turn his back on Ojukwu that I loose all respect I have for him. He is now drowning in PDP and rushing to Rochas . Maybe EFCC is pursuing him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by pokipoki: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
This ipod ex-foolish gov put ipod kanu for head.
He is one of the foolish people sponsoring ipods.
Can you please educate us on what is morally and politically wrong about IPOB self determination?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by ruggedized1: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Peter Obi actually made Okorocha a governor in 2011, probably he is checking in on him to see how he is doing.

[s]
christopherozo:

Peter Obi the waka about. Can't seem to deal with the fact that he is no longer governor. Someone please tell this man that he is making a big fool of himself. He is no longer relevant in Igboland since people are now seeing him as jumping from one party to another and this man can do anything to be even local govt chairman sef.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by naijafengist: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thats the spirit of nation building. Kudoz to them

See the reasons 40 Nigerian men where deported from Italy
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/italy-deports-40-nigerian-men-for.html
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
And those killing themselves for these politicians interest have refused to learn from their foolishness.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by PANDA2: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
I SMELL DEFECTION

Gbam! Meanwhile the cunny man peterObi was the person who gave 'shoot at sight order for Biafra agitators.
Hypocrite now carrying Nnamdi Kanu matter for head. Private visit to a brother indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
ruggedized1:
Old man can't you see that Okoroawusa is about to decamp from APC since they have concluded plans to throw him out as the APC governors forum chairman. I wonder what you shall do next. cheesy

[s][/s]

Peter Obi came to visit Okorocha and not the other way round. They are laughing at you because of your attempt as Igala man to divide brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by ruggedized1: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Old man you don't get it, Peter Obi actually came to see the buffoon he made governor in 2011 to know how much he has plunged Imo state into underdevelopment and heavy irreversible financial debt. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Peter Obi came to visit Okorocha and not the other way round. They are laughing at you because of your attempt as Igala man to divide brothers.
[/s]

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Daremee: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
manu1:

Is when this Obi turn his back on Ojukwu that I loose all respect I have for him. He is now drowning in PDP and rushing to Rochas . Maybe EFCC is pursuing him.
Ojukwu betrayer
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by AtlanticBreeze: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaquar456:
SHAMELESS JUDAS. HE WILL SOON BETRAY JONA AS HE BETRAYED OJUKWU AND DECAMP TO APC. PETER OBI NO GET SHAME
hehehehe.. when I was exposing the corny man peter obi for the fraud he is, they said it was hate. Peter obi is a corny man that will do ANYTHING to remain relevant. After all he said about okoroawusa and all the media campaign he sponsored against him, he has now gone back to his vomit and realized Alhaji okorocha is his brother just because of the fact he obi has lost out of power. This criminal will do anything to remain relevant. When I was saying it much earlier his paid hirelings of obi who couldn't see through their nose called me a hater. I have been vindicated again.. cc cuche

zonacom
InyinyaAgbaOku
oremi22
cjrane
africonji

investnow2013
anambradota

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Emmanueledu(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rochas is writing his wrongs on his exist...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
I knew there was a grand plans within this saboteurs when they called for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.
But thank God we ain't fools.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by UJUKALA404: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
ok
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Mykelpato(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Peter Obi ... I love u ,always smiling, and in good terms with everyone kiss
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Zonacom(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

hehehehe.. when I was exposing the corny man peter obi for the fraud he is, they said it was hate. Peter obi is a corny man that will do ANYTHING to remain relevant. After all he said about okoroawusa and all the media campaign he sponsored against him, he has now gone back to his vomit and realized Alhaji okorocha is his brother just because of the fact he obi has lost out of power. This criminal will do anything to remain relevant. When I was saying it much earlier his paid hirelings of obi who couldn't see through their nose called me a hater. I have been vindicated again.. cc cuche

zonacom
InyinyaAgbaOku
oremi22
cjrane
africonji

investnow2013
anambradota
Freeglobe do you ever give up? Anyways my concern is this recent familiarization of our igbo politicians with Nnamdi Kanu. I hope it's for good, cos i don't trust any of them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
These people are one and the same, they're very United in keeping the country's wealth within the 1%, oppressing the remaining 99% and keeping things the way they are in the name of upholding the law.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by naphugo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
In celebration of Imo@40 (1976-2016)

I was engaged to write a book titled "IMO @40 COMPENDIUM".

I did the job for 8 months (feb-oct) with a promise that am gonna get paid upon completion.

5 months have elapsed since I finished the job, yet no pay.

I wonder if this is how our government encourage the youths.

I'm just a young freelance writer trying to eke out a living.

I am gonna be sharing screenshots of the
project daily on social media, till Governor Okorocha does the needful.

Graphics: Baba and Harry .

#okorochadotheneedful #writernotcrime

Nairalanders please help a young writer till it gets to his executive table.

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Daremee: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mykelpato:
Peter Obi ... I love u ,always smiling, and in good terms with everyone kiss

Traitors are like this. Always smiling on surface but will stab you in the back

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Charly68: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
christopherozo:

Peter Obi the waka about. Can't seem to deal with the fact that he is no longer governor. Someone please tell this man that he is making a big fool of himself. He is no longer relevant in Igboland since people are now seeing him as jumping from one party to another and this man can do anything to be even local govt chairman sef.
Hear yourself again;a two term Governor,who installed his own successor without any brouhaha is the one you said has no relevance,so what informed your opinion or submission on this matter..His credibility speaks for him any time , anyday..
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by moonstar01: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaquar456:

Ojukwu's spirit no go let am rest. Na curse he dey suffer from, Na so everything he touch go turn to dust

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by nonsobaba: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Peter Obi loves selling his ass to curry favour. I heard that he stooped so low to wash plates for Jonathan and run errands too just to warm himself to d heart of the former president. With PDP in disarray, he has seen that his ambition to hold a federal portfolio has crashed. Desperation has made Obi look like a clown. That is why he left APGA where he was someone to PDP where he is now a nobody. He went to secretly beg Okoroawusa but I trust Okoroawusa in situations like this. He will make Peter Obi scrub the floor of his sitting room, with a hidden camera to record the evidence.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Cuche: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

hehehehe.. when I was exposing the corny man peter obi for the fraud he is, they said it was hate. Peter obi is a corny man that will do ANYTHING to remain relevant. After all he said about okoroawusa and all the media campaign he sponsored against him, he has now gone back to his vomit and realized Alhaji okorocha is his brother just because of the fact he obi has lost out of power. This criminal will do anything to remain relevant. When I was saying it much earlier his paid hirelings of obi who couldn't see through their nose called me a hater. I have been vindicated again..
Actually, there's a security report that some world powers are seriously considering giving support and voice to the yearnings for splitting the country. The recklessness of sons of uthman Dan Fadio and seemingly immunity they are enjoying being the crux of the considerations. As security men look the other way while they go on killing spree. How easy it is to comb the Benue and Eastern states forest for armed herdsmen militia but no authorization to do that. The cow dung always gives a lead on the trail/track.

Prisoners of conscience like Mr KANU actually come from Prison to become leaders or at least have a say on who becomes the leader. The clever politicians all want to identify with him just in case. Not that they liked him
and Mr Obi has this burning desire to be President of something whether Nigeria or a fragment of it. Let's see how OOO can make that happen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Cuche: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2017
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi loves selling his ass to curry favour. I heard that he stooped so low to wash plates for Jonathan and run errands too just to warm himself to d heart of the former president. With PDP in disarray, he has seen that his ambition to hold a federal portfolio has crashed. Desperation has made Obi look like a clown. That is why he left APGA where he was someone to PDP where he is now a nobody. He went to secretly beg Okoroawusa but I trust Okoroawusa in situations like this. He will make Peter Obi scrub the floor of his sitting room, with a hidden camera to record the evidence.
Lol
Obi can actually do anything for money back then and now for power. He will get even with Okorocha when he gets what he wants for now floor scrubbing is nothing degrading.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by nonsobaba: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Cuche:

Lol
Obi can actually do anything for money back then and now for power. He will get even with Okorocha when he gets what he wants for now floor scrubbing is nothing degrading.
The Okoroawusa i know will put him on a tight leash. His clearance level won't be allowed to exceed that of a recruit. Peter Obi is so shameless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.