Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi (32976 Views)

Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by soulfood(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by UJUKALA404: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
yes o
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by kaima1984(f): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

mtchewww
TBoss for the money
sms Vote TBoss to 32052
#Bossnation
wake up from ur slumber
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by kaima1984(f): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

mtchewww
TBoss for the money
sms Vote TBoss to 32052
#Bossnation
wake up from ur slumber
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by akinszz: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
people hate her because she is beautiful.... no other thing... anyways, hating is allowed.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by sunny6080: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
coolesmile:
6. She couldn't recite the National Anthem.
hahahahahah! nice one....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by chiraqDemon(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Daslim180:
Abeg, shey person fit put money and play this final on betnaija? If yes, Efe 50% vote while other girls should share the remaining 50%..... It is very clear Efe will win!!! Even fortune changer no go reach if they wan try change the winner (Efe)
Bros no joke i bin de think of this thing last nite
Efe for the win nothing can stop it

I swear this bbn is helping ppl to forget recession small
But there are some bad eggs that will not even let us enjoy it in peace, all those guys calculating how much money we r spending to vote
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
0b10010011:

Tell urself the truth!

She edges all other contestant in all ramifications even without being able to recite it.

She is marketable! Simple!

Your Efe is crude, unelightened, more of an educated illiterate and unpackaged

Well y wont u support a mispackaged olosho.
It is not by marketing breast or going nude abeg.

Nowadays olosho's r now free to market their privates anyhow without shame and u wee b here supporting them.

Continue!
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by jimi4us: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
tyson99:
NONSENSE

EFE OR BISOLA WE KNOW
Who be Bisola? no make me slap you there
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by jimi4us: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
1bkaye:
I can bet this person doesn't actually watch the show lol. TBoss is not the most well spoken of the ladies there please lool neither is she the most interesting.
Well, if it's not TBoss that is the most popular girl in the house we guess it's your coconut head that we've been talking about then. iranu
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by escapefromusa(f): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
rattlesnake:
me and u that even know American anthem Join....who anthem epp

E help me oooh grin
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by marshmonii: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
ahmedkoded95:
Over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of TBoss noise going around. It is either from those who think TBoss is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria after the oil boom, or it is from those who think she is a modern day Delilah who shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe.

Whatever you think of her, though, you cannot erase the fact that she has found her way to the finals of Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija), a competition which has equally divided opinion among the hypocrites, not-so-hypocrites and the die-hard fans.

During her stroll to the finals, I have read several ridiculous theories about how she is dating Big Brother, how the whole world hates her (I even saw a video on that! SMH), how every man she kisses on the show gets evicted and so on. This writer is not a Nigerian, if only you know the margin based on logistics has gotten so far you would quietly keep your mouth shut or grab your phone and type eazymafault that am voting for EFENATION FOR THE MULLA...

Let me put it on record here that I also do not like her personality a lot. If we were going
by personalities, Efe will get my nod – easily.

1. She is the most marketable

Yes, there are three women (duh!) in the finals and yes, there are two men (duh!). But when you are picking the most marketable #BBNaija winner, it has to be TBoss. She is the prettiest (leave hating jor) and she is the most well-spoken of all the ladies. Apart from that, she is the one that looks most like a celebrity. Ah-mean, whatawetalkingabout? She’s F**.Cking yellow!

2. She’s the only one with an obvious been-to factor

I don’t know if the others can claim to have been-to, but once you see TBoss, you see a been-to. And while this ought to fall under making her the most marketable, I have decided to allow this reason stand alone. It is that big a reason, that’s why. Been-to-ness in Nigeria is a big deal and she sure fits it.

3. She is the most controversial of the remaining five.

Who else divides opinion like she does? Who among the remaining housemates vying for the N25million has had this much conspiracy theory thrown at them?

We have heard of how all the boys she has kissed got evicted. We have heard how the duvet with which she sleeps is cursed. We have heard of how Big Brother has a crush on her and has kept her on because of that. We have heard this, we have heard that. Everywhere you turn, it is TBoss this, that girl that. If controversy sells, she will be richer than that boy, Mark.

4. That babe is the most interesting character.

Do I have to talk about how interesting she has been since the show started? Well, apart from the fact that she doesn’t dance much at house parties. You might want to say Bisola is interesting but there is a thin line that separates being interesting and being talented. Bisola is one talented woman but forget…when it comes to in-ta-res-tina, there is only one win-na.

5.TBoss has luck on her side.

A lot of it. Football fans will understand this a lot. Remember Greece in Euro 2008? Leicester City in EPL 2016? And Chelsea in that UEFA CL they won with Roberto DiMatteo as manager? Cool

https://madailygist.com/stop-the-hating-5-reasons-why-tboss-will-most-likely-win-bbnaija/

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Olumaeme: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bintak:
Yawa go dey if Big brother makes any move to rig this game

5GB data for 1500? Habaaaaaa fear God ooooo
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Bobulopsy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
YoungG18:
Someone that cannot recite national anthem izz dat one a marketable specimen(according to ur write-up). Be deceiving urself.

#efe 4 d money
Someone that said Nigerian flag has three colours is that one a Nigerian @ Efenation
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
But to be sincere this efe wack oh. The guy no even Sabi anything. Ordinary strawberry he doesn't know. When he was talking with t boss today and t boss was talking about the price of strawberries, efe said it is sold for N150 on the street lol. T boss was like r u sure and he insisted yes. At the end it turned out he doesn't know what strawberry means.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
ednut1:
yawns, dis big brother don really change pple lives o, i jam TTT,Miyonse and Uriel ydae for Airport, con see as pple dey fams dem, dem say d show na 18+ bt small pikins self sabi dem, dey snap with dem. Meaning the Winner (efe) go hot pass dem when dey finish the show o.
Akinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Everking(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Akuko na egwu mike ejiagha grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by weezweezweez(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
*Greece in euro 2004, not 2006
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by weezweezweez(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
people follow this BBN gan o.... the way some people dey flex muscle for the program ehn.. nawa o
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Akinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
my love hw far grin
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by bellyjean(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bintak:
Yawa go dey if Big brother makes any move to rig this game

419. Scammer of life. How market?

Nairalanders and Nigerians pls beware of this "apanilekunjaiye"

God of Justice will not give you rest until you repent and stop this wicked act.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by lordpf: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
lol funny thing is no one has really thought about the possibility that tboss may be the fake house mate... with all the drama revolving around her
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Duru009(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiomenwa:

Did you know the meaning of illiterate?

U re big time illiterate because Efe I know can read and write.
Na u win that audition for him?

Efe can't even speak English!!!!

Go n die..... .
Tboss will certainly win
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Jammiiee(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Baba u too much, walahi, I wish say u fit get 1 billion likes hallah!

U just opened our eyes to sth. The whole Africa is watching that program and if she couldn't recite our national item then she has fumbled big time, and if what u said is right, she left for Romania 2013, which is jst 4 years ago, meaning all her life growing up she couldn't recite sth as easy as our national anthem and she lived all her life in Nigeria. Make she Gerarahiaaa angry
ajoskele:
The author of this article is one of the problems we have in Nigeria. He is also one of the many who would do anything to get into the panties of a "yellow" lady.

Big Brother Naija is a show meant to promote Nigerian entertainment industry within and outside the country. Millions of South Africans, Malawians, Rwandans, Zimbabweans etc are glued to their television sets ready to learn one or two things about Nigeria.

How heartbreaking would it be then if the same Nigerians CANNOT recite a common National Anthem we grew up cramming?
For Your Information, she left for Romania after she was already in her first year in the university(at least this is what she told the other HMs) and came back 2013 for her NYSC.
Did she not recite the National Anthem and prayer throughout her service year? A song and prayer we said every CDS day? Does this mean she was a ghost corper?

This lady lies too much, manipulates others easily and pushes her faults on other weak HMs i.e Miyonse and Debie-Rise.

The reason many hate or dislike Efe is because he knows you from afar and decides to either relate with you or keep you at arms length.

Efe, Bisola and Marvis are the real Nigerians who can/will represent this nation anywhere not some "yellow" persons who know Jesse Jagz but can't place the more popular MI Abaga's face.

Tueh!
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by PrinzDeJoy: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rubbish! anyway, I will concur with you if you can tell me the yardstick or what BBNaija is for?

1. entertainment... she is not

2. Educative... she is not because if a Nigerian like that old Senator cannot recite his or her Country's Anthem. then I guess, he or she cannot represent his or her Country well.

3. Turning to public toilet... she is number, after Bisola, follow by Gifty. she is the next and that is not good representation of their State.

4. Relationship... she scored 0℅, she prefer to be looking and cursing people that cross her path.

5. Party time... she scored minus zero, intact I would have preferred Biggie to inform her not to join them again since she is always moody during partying period.

6. Task.... she is not good and could not win any task even if she is allowed to stay longer than this week.

7. Talent... I can't really pinpoint any valuable talents she has except to backbite.

Now tell me why she must be stupidly crowned the owner of the #25m?

Except the fact that she is a girlfriend to one of the unreasonable Biggie
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by muelzik(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Despite your grammer, I just voted Efe on wechat, 5 different phone numbers registration. That make it 500 votes for efe, and still counting because I am using using all phone numbers of family members, we plenty o.

Tboss ko, tblizz ni...

EFe for the money
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by ajoskele(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jammiiee:
Baba u too much, walahi, I wish say u fit get 1 billion likes hallah!

U just opened our eyes to sth. The whole Africa is watching that program and if she couldn't recite our national item then she has fumbled big time, and if what u said is right, she left for Romania 2013, which is jst 4 years ago, meaning all her life growing up she couldn't recite sth as easy as our national anthem and she lived all her life in Nigeria. Make she Gerarahiaaa angry
she said she left Naija around 13 years ago when she was in her first year in the university.
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
T bus stop
Re: Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
ahmedkoded95:
Over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of TBoss noise going around. It is either from those who think TBoss is the greatest thing that has happened to Nigeria after the oil boom, or it is from those who think she is a modern day Delilah who shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe.

Whatever you think of her, though, you cannot erase the fact that she has found her way to the finals of Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija), a competition which has equally divided opinion among the hypocrites, not-so-hypocrites and the die-hard fans.

During her stroll to the finals, I have read several ridiculous theories about how she is dating Big Brother, how the whole world hates her (I even saw a video on that! SMH), how every man she kisses on the show gets evicted and so on.

Let me put it on record here that I also do not like her personality a lot. If we were going
by personalities, Efe will get my nod – easily.

1. She is the most marketable

Yes, there are three women (duh!) in the finals and yes, there are two men (duh!). But when you are picking the most marketable #BBNaija winner, it has to be TBoss. She is the prettiest (leave hating jor) and she is the most well-spoken of all the ladies. Apart from that, she is the one that looks most like a celebrity. Ah-mean, whatawetalkingabout? She’s F**.Cking yellow!

2. She’s the only one with an obvious been-to factor

I don’t know if the others can claim to have been-to, but once you see TBoss, you see a been-to. And while this ought to fall under making her the most marketable, I have decided to allow this reason stand alone. It is that big a reason, that’s why. Been-to-ness in Nigeria is a big deal and she sure fits it.

3. She is the most controversial of the remaining five.

Who else divides opinion like she does? Who among the remaining housemates vying for the N25million has had this much conspiracy theory thrown at them?

We have heard of how all the boys she has kissed got evicted. We have heard how the duvet with which she sleeps is cursed. We have heard of how Big Brother has a crush on her and has kept her on because of that. We have heard this, we have heard that. Everywhere you turn, it is TBoss this, that girl that. If controversy sells, she will be richer than that boy, Mark.

4. That babe is the most interesting character.

Do I have to talk about how interesting she has been since the show started? Well, apart from the fact that she doesn’t dance much at house parties. You might want to say Bisola is interesting but there is a thin line that separates being interesting and being talented. Bisola is one talented woman but forget…when it comes to in-ta-res-tina, there is only one win-na.

5.TBoss has luck on her side.

A lot of it. Football fans will understand this a lot. Remember Greece in Euro 2008? Leicester City in EPL 2016? And Chelsea in that UEFA CL they won with Roberto DiMatteo as manager? Cool

https://madailygist.com/stop-the-hating-5-reasons-why-tboss-will-most-likely-win-bbnaija/

Your facts are not verified. Your points have no point. They don't make sense. You dud have tot abt this v well before typing, haha.
What entertainment, what being to. What talent, which entertainment theory ooo. She doesn't entertain. She is boring. Msheew... I ad a v busy day. Please GN... enough already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is TSTV? / Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.