Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye (23522 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / 95 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters Set For Release - Chief Of Defense Staff Says / Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Mentcee(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari is simply a fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Dandsome: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okay
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by igwebuike01: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

I will only take people like you serious when you tell me what 'come' is in Niger Delta language

It is Zo on Hausa
It is Wa in Yoruba
It is Bia in Igbo

What is it in Niger Delta?
THose minority tribes are using "Niger Delta" to seek relevance, even lumping igbos in their delusions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Bants(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who be this one now...abegi work in silent why announce your entrance like one of these yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by speaktome(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Director I hope you are taking note of the people you say....

"I was sick and in prison, and you didn't visit me"

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
You better be good at the job because God forbid Nnamdi is in hot soup. I pray God to temper justice with mercy on his behalf and I hope he must have learned a lesson...

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by ogologoamu: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will help you

CHARGED AND BAIL LAWYER
Sarrki your wahala too much.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by ogologoamu: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will help you

CHARGED AND BAIL LAWYER
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by tit(f): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
akpasubi777:
You better be good at the job because God forbid Nnamdi is in hot soup. I pray God to temper justice with mercy on his behalf and I hope he must have learned a lesson...

God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire Nigeria and your killer herdsmen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by DollarAngel(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:

it feels good seeing you making a reasonable comments especially on NK' s thread, whom ever you are representing as online image maker shouldn't be anyone's business as long as it puts food on your table

it's better to leave NK's matter with the FG rather than typing all sorts of hate speech against each other on the internet, it gives a negative image to the country as a whole especially on Google search engine

unfortunately, a tourist from Japan or Canada cannot differentiate btw Igbo or Yoruba etc all he can deduce from Google search is that there are no peace in Nigeria

Slandering of our images on the internet have a far reaching negative consequences to the nation

let's say No to politics of bitterness

You should said say no rather to Corruption, Nepotism, Marginalization and that thing that binds us together as a nation, it can't work

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Daremee: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
EMEKA UGWUONYE IS A NOSEY PARKER. SEEKING RELEVANCE AT ALL COSTS. FIRST WITH CHIDIMMA AND CUCUMBER, NOW THIS. THIS IS A MAN FACING CHARGES OF MONEY LAUNDERING IN US

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
ogologoamu:

grin grin

As a patriot we have to speak when things are not right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by edupedia: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
who God has blessed no man can curse him not even 10000 pieces of terrorist Buhari

that's the truth

....another yeye irrelevant IPOB quote....if u like make thousands of announcements about thousands of IPOB lawyers joining...who cares?...

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by ephi123(f): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
The Nigerian government needs to explain why it's still holding this man for this long? Not fair at all. Neither is it right.

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sukinika(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
That is it Nigeria is filled clawns at the hem of affairs everyone of them steps in fool themselves and then take a bow living us or those who are finally fooled in wondermentm its so sad at time I sit and ponder over where this country is actually heading to. Imagine handing over shit to a dog and asking it to manage it. That is the situation in Nigeria, giving the wrong opportunity to rule us. Nigeria is rule by cultist who take turns to put their colleuges in place just to feed their members.
Afriifa:
Gbam

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by abouzaid: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:

it feels good seeing you making a reasonable comments especially on NK' s thread, whom ever you are representing as online image maker shouldn't be anyone's business as long as it puts food on your table

it's better to leave NK's matter with the FG rather than typing all sorts of hate speech against each other on the internet, it gives a negative image to the country as a whole especially on Google search engine

unfortunately, a tourist from Japan or Canada cannot differentiate btw Igbo or Yoruba etc all he can deduce from Google search is that there are no peace in Nigeria

Slandering of our images on the internet have a far reaching negative consequences to the nation

say the truth and shame the devil, there's no peace in Nigeria.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by bilazego(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will help you

CHARGED AND BAIL LAWYER

You guys always accuse Ibos of hate, tell me if what you wrote here love or hate. Sarrki of haters

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Ayofaks(f): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
This man is just using high profile cases to promote his career....i remember the case of Charity Aiyedogbon....he was busy shouting up and down...almost a year down the line.. .nothing to show. Please they shouldn't allow him use this case to his own advantage.

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:

Negative image?
Has the image of this country been positive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by danielenyinka(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ohama dike shall be vindicated

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Mykelpato(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
My Chairman Sir ..DPA founder.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by testional(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by testional(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigeria govt has made "Nnamdi kanu" a "Hero"whether you like or not!
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
sukinika:
That is it Nigeria is filled clawns at the hem of affairs everyone of them steps in fool themselves and then take a bow living us or those who are finally fooled in wondermentm its so sad at time I sit and ponder over where this country is actually heading to. Imagine handing over shit to a dog and asking it to manage it. That is the situation in Nigeria, giving the wrong opportunity to rule us. Nigeria is rule by cultist who take turns to put their colleuges in place just to feed their members.
you are right
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by lukaf17(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Talk is cheap since you want to go out of Nigeria l suggest we will take you serious if any of this happen then we will know that the agitation is not just mouth.
1 stop participating in Nigeria election, example next senatorial election in Anambra
2 All your representative stop attending Nigeria national assembly.
3 Relocation of your business and family from those states who believe in Nigeria as a country.
4 Since you believe you are the major tax contributor in Lagos through your businesses,relocate your business to your states and cities by closing down the major market where sell.
5 finally inform your people not to sell,buy,or transact any business with anybody from Nigeria

With this your agitation will be achieve within the shortest time.Therefore start planning now so when you travel in December stay at home for 4 month and let see the result.

3 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by UTEWUOJO: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mr Oga!!! welcome to naija ooo!!!!! stay clear before FG nack you with scandal through............ hmmmm!!! I reserve the rest.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by tribalistseun: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take the agitation of Biafrans serious when they start respecting the Niger Delta people.
Afonja keep Niger Delta away from your mouth. Yoruba and South South no match at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by relevanteism(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Let us not oversimplify Nnamdi Kanu's offence by passing him as a mere "political prisoner". He committed treason in a way that could lead to, at best, anarchy, and at worst, genocide. He made it look like we are irrevocably bound to a tragic past.

We need to let him, and every one like him,in no oversimplified nor in overstated terms know that we will not allow our imperfect past sabotage our perfect future.
You have right to remain forever behind while we move on...but you have no right to hold us down with you !
And what is your benefit from the entity called Nigeria. What has the Nigerian state done for you. Keep arguing over issues that adds no value to you but the political class though some people have turn to pawns in their hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by virud: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take the agitation of Biafrans serious when they start respecting the Niger Delta people.

please, can you kindly tell me what an Igbo man did to you that he hasn't done to his fellow Igbo man?
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by oluwaahmed: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
I remeber wen dis biafraa struggle started, pple called NK & ipob youths jobless criminals. Now see its gainin momentum, d time is surely here. Pls all lovers of justice & freedom kindly appreciate d flag with ur like.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by virud: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
kingzizzy:

I will only take people like you serious when you tell me what 'come' is in Niger Delta language

It is Zo on Hausa
It is Wa in Yoruba
It is Bia in Igbo

What is it in Niger Delta?

Brotherly, Niger Delta is not a religion, It's not a language, It's not also a tradition, it has no ethnic conformity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / How Military’s Super Camp Strategy Aids Boko Haram To Hold Positions / Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.