Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye (23523 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / 95 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters Set For Release - Chief Of Defense Staff Says / Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by oodua1stson: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
This man will be released soon. Buhari is currently on a losing streak and I'm sure it's because he's been cut to size somewhere and there's nothing he can do about it
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sapele914(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
who God has blessed no man can curse him not even 10000 pieces of terrorist Buhari

that's the truth
Buhari a terrorist,I believe your mother and sister are chibok suicide bombers?
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sapele914(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are all playing politics bro

Where are they all this while?

They want to use his mass followers for there selfish interest

Mark my words he will soon come out to contest

Maybe he wants to run for house of reps looking for cheap publicity,who the hell is this barrister dude anyway,is he a senior advocate?

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by ndcide(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Let us not oversimplify Nnamdi Kanu's offence by passing him as a mere "political prisoner". He committed treason in a way that could lead to, at best, anarchy, and at worst, genocide. He made it look like we are irrevocably bound to a tragic past.

We need to let him, and every one like him,in no oversimplified nor in overstated terms know that we will not allow our imperfect past sabotage our perfect future.
You have right to remain forever behind while we move on...but you have no right to hold us down with you !

There's no meaningful agitation anywhere in the world that does not require what Nnamdi did. You react based on your sentiments. Even Nigerians democracy had such agitation. Was Fayemi not on radio talking anyhow?

Abeg go sidon... Let me use this opportunity to remind our SS people particularly from my state. Wake up!!! If you don't mean it, we can't get it.

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will help you

CHARGED AND BAIL LAWYER
Eeyaaa
pls diz one needs panadol
Three:one for now ,,one after an hour and the other one before he sleeps
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
tit:

Thunder fire Nigeria and your killer herdsmen

Cram it with walnuts!
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Bekimbo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take the agitation of Biafrans serious when they start respecting the Niger Delta people.

Respect Niger Delta people how?

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Bekimbo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will help you

CHARGED AND BAIL LAWYER

Yes charged and bail lawyer, who are you?
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by obyrich(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:

it feels good seeing you making a reasonable comments especially on NK' s thread, whom ever you are representing as online image maker shouldn't be anyone's business as long as it puts food on your table

it's better to leave NK's matter with the FG rather than typing all sorts of hate speech against each other on the internet, it gives a negative image to the country as a whole especially on Google search engine

unfortunately, a tourist from Japan or Canada cannot differentiate btw Igbo or Yoruba etc all he can deduce from Google search is that there are no peace in Nigeria

Slandering of our images on the internet have a far reaching negative consequences to the nation

let's say No to politics of bitterness
May you be blessed.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by idomanation: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I HAVE JOINED THE TEAM OF DEFENSE LAWYERS IN THE CASE OF NNAMDI KANU, AS HIS COUNSEL.

https://web./133527986816712?view=permalink&id=763780953791409&_rdr

Lalasticalala

Emeka Ugwuonye pictured wearing dark eyeglass
I'm not against him getting justice at all but one question I keep asking is where were those his supporters and elders who are all behind him now when he was threatening Nigeria.when he was broadcasting hatred speech.when he was calling the president all sort of evil names.when he said somalia will look like a paradise if Nigeria fail to let Biafra state be actualise.when he was soliciting for arms and ammunition. I believe he must have learn one or two lesson.I pray they release him though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Davialala(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
(#IstandwithNigerDelta#)

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by 1stdammy: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sorry, who is he? And what does he stands for?? Thanks
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sham8co(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Selfish KANU. You want to marginalize Niger deltians with your stupid Un recognized Biafra.
Read this.
The labour of our hero's past shall never be in Vail.
Also read this.
I plegde to Nigeria my country.
To be faithful loyal and honesty.
To serve Nigeria with all my strength. [color=#006600][/color]To depend her Unity.
Abi u no go school. Mr Kanuuuuu.?
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by toofit007: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:

it feels good seeing you making a reasonable comments especially on NK' s thread, whom ever you are representing as online image maker shouldn't be anyone's business as long as it puts food on your table

it's better to leave NK's matter with the FG rather than typing all sorts of hate speech against each other on the internet, it gives a negative image to the country as a whole especially on Google search engine

unfortunately, a tourist from Japan or Canada cannot differentiate btw Igbo or Yoruba etc all he can deduce from Google search is that there are no peace in Nigeria

Slandering of our images on the internet have a far reaching negative consequences to the nation

let's say No to politics of bitterness
did you just call Nigeria a Nation? go back to your dictionary and get the real meaning of a Nation.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Xkalaban(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
sham8co:
Selfish KANU. You want to marginalize Niger deltians with your stupid Un recognized Biafra.
Read this.
The labour of our hero's past shall never be in Vail.
Also read this.
I plegde to Nigeria my country.
To be faithful loyal and honesty.
To serve Nigeria with all my strength. [color=#006600][/color]To depend her Unity.
Abi u no go school. Mr Kanuuuuu.?

O boy na u wey no go school o. Read some of the lines u type here na.....

"The labour of our hero's past shall never be in Vail."
"To depend her Unity."

Na so Dem take teach u for Cambridge abi? Abegi no dey throw stones when u clearly live in a glass house jor.
What a Sham indeed undecided

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

They are all playing politics bro

Where are they all this while?

They want to use his mass followers for there selfish interest

Mark my words he will soon come out to contest

if u are actually human,i want to ask you whether the fulani police have released your murderous ife brothers.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by engrchykae(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

What is treason?
treason is when somebody or group of persons take up arms against the govt as in 1983 when general buhari took up arms against the govt.

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by comodo: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
man wetin carry sharia law concern me?
You see am?. We down south no dey follow for things wet dey happen for this country... The bone of contention is that the Judge said that KANU contravened some sections in the Sharia law!!! Question now is, are we using Sharia law So somehow they want to push it into our legal system.
The case has gone beyond KANU vs Nigeria state.
Make we shine our eyes oh.

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Akwaudene87(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take the agitation of Biafrans serious when they start respecting the Niger Delta people.
ewu divide and rule have finish your Brian .

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by normaljenny(m): 2:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I HAVE JOINED THE TEAM OF DEFENSE LAWYERS IN THE CASE OF NNAMDI KANU, AS HIS COUNSEL.

https://web./133527986816712?view=permalink&id=763780953791409&_rdr

Lalasticalala

Emeka Ugwuonye pictured wearing dark eyeglass

ALL THIS HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE. WHY DIDN'T HE OFFER TO DEFEND MANY OF THOSE INNOCENT NIGERIANS LOCKED UP UNJUSTLY OVER THE YEARS WITHOUT TRIAL ALL OVER OUR PRISONS. WHAT OF ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN PRISONS AWAITING TRIAL JUST FOR LOITERING. AND EVERYTHING WENT DEAF FOR THEM BECAUSE THEORY HAD NOBODY TO SPEAK FOR THEM.

THE SOCALLED BARRISTER SHOULD KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE DECLARED MISSING, DEAD AND FORGOTTEN ARE LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE IN A NIGERIAN PRISON. THE ONLY MISTAKE IS THAT MANY OF THEM DO NOT HAVE ANY PHONE NUMBER CRAMMED IN THEIR HEAD TO GIVE TO PRISON WARDERS TO CALL. SO THEY ALL PRAYED FOR THE DAY THEIR NAMES WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE NAMES THAT WOULD BE GRANTED FREEDOM BY ANY GOVERNOR THAT DECIDES TO HEED THE CALL TO RELEASE PRISONERS.

NNAMDI KANU, IS NOT BETTER THAN MANY OF THEM IN THERE, THAT IS IF HE ISN'T GUILTY OF THE CRIME HE IS ACCUSED OF.

SO MR. BARRISTER, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DEFEND HIM OR NOT. GO HELP SOME ONE THAT NEEDS YOUR HELP. NNAMDI DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP, HE HAS GOT LAWYERS ALREADY THAT ARE REALLY EATING OFF HIM AND PRAYING HE DOESN'T GET RELEASED THAT QUICK.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by normaljenny(m): 2:20am On Apr 07, 2017
ephi123:
The Nigerian government needs to explain why it's still holding this man for this long? Not fair at all. Neither is it right.

IS HE THE ONLY ONE IN PRISON?
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by InvertedHammer: 2:35am On Apr 07, 2017
normaljenny:

ALL THIS HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE. WHY DIDN'T HE OFFER TO DEFEND MANY OF THOSE INNOCENT NIGERIANS LOCKED UP UNJUSTLY OVER THE YEARS WITHOUT TRIAL ALL OVER OUR PRISONS. WHAT OF ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN PRISONS AWAITING TRIAL JUST FOR LOITERING. AND EVERYTHING WENT DEAF FOR THEM BECAUSE THEORY HAD NOBODY TO SPEAK FOR THEM.

THE SOCALLED BARRISTER SHOULD KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE DECLARED MISSING, DEAD AND FORGOTTEN ARE LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE IN A NIGERIAN PRISON. THE ONLY MISTAKE IS THAT MANY OF THEM DO NOT HAVE ANY PHONE NUMBER CRAMMED IN THEIR HEAD TO GIVE TO PRISON WARDERS TO CALL. SO THEY ALL PRAYED FOR THE DAY THEIR NAMES WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE NAMES THAT WOULD BE GRANTED FREEDOM BY ANY GOVERNOR THAT DECIDES TO HEED THE CALL TO RELEASE PRISONERS.

NNAMDI KANU, IS NOT BETTER THAN MANY OF THEM IN THERE, THAT IS IF HE ISN'T GUILTY OF THE CRIME HE IS ACCUSED OF.

SO MR. BARRISTER, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DEFEND HIM OR NOT. GO HELP SOME ONE THAT NEEDS YOUR HELP. NNAMDI DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP, HE HAS GOT LAWYERS ALREADY THAT ARE REALLY EATING OFF HIM AND PRAYING HE DOESN'T GET RELEASED THAT QUICK.

/
I like the fact that you figured out what needs to be done.

Since Emeka Ugwuonye couldn't do it, why don't you do it?

Or does Emeka have two heads?

You are ranting over what you expect another man to do. At least he is doing something irrespective of how small.

SMH.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by emmy4life02(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
who is disrespecting Niger delta ppl. Abia n imo are under NDDC. so go read dat up b4 u talk about disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by 1stdammy: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Show his picture to you mother, she knows him
You must be a fool, yes!!! If you're not why bring my mother into this Definately your mother don't have value whatsoever. If you can't be rational enough to give a reasonable response to my question, then you should have remained silent instead of displaying your unresonable and irrational self here. I don't joke with my mother, if you do. Get that into your thick skull ok. Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by ephi123(f): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2017
normaljenny:

IS HE THE ONLY ONE IN PRISON?

And does that address my question?

So if something is wrong, it should continue being done because "he's not the only one in prison".
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:

You people want to introduce sharia law in a federal case and think people of good will who know their onions will not be interested to defend truth.

Wetin concern sharia in this now? This idiot need a brain surgery.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2017
DabELLs:

Wetin concern sharia in this now? This idiot need a brain surgery.

I'm done flogging millipedes for this week, else I would have smacked you properly.
Go and read the last court proceedings before that of yesterday NS see where Vintage Nyako threatened to try him with Sharia Criminal Codes.

Aren't all of you mad?
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:

I'm done flogging millipedes for this week, else I would have smacked you properly.
Go and read the last court proceedings before that of yesterday NS see where Vintage Nyako threatened to try him with Sharia Criminal Codes.

Aren't all of you mad?

Threatened to to try him with sharia criminal code I think you need to be taken to yaba left...
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2017
emmy4life02:

who is disrespecting Niger delta ppl. Abia n imo are under NDDC. so go read dat up b4 u talk about disrespect.
that's a political scheme. we all know the real Niger Deltans are the South South (six States) anything outside that is known to us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos / Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / How Military’s Super Camp Strategy Aids Boko Haram To Hold Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.