Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye (23524 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / 95 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters Set For Release - Chief Of Defense Staff Says / Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Akwaudene87:
ewu divide and rule have finish your Brian .
ok, finished, Brain.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
comodo:

You see am?. We down south no dey follow for things wet dey happen for this country... The bone of contention is that the Judge said that KANU contravened some sections in the Sharia law!!! Question now is, are we using Sharia law So somehow they want to push it into our legal system.
The case has gone beyond KANU vs Nigeria state.
Make we shine our eyes oh.
To hell with Sharia Laws
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Bekimbo:

Respect Niger Delta people how?
The South-south is more populated than the south easth. stop dreaming in a fantasy country while forcefully annexing their lands for your selfish interest.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Bekimbo(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
The South-south is more populated than the south easth. stop dreaming in a fantasy country while forcefully annexing their lands for your selfish interest.

I thought you are sensible,

4uck off
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by kingzizzy: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
that's a political scheme. we all know the real Niger Deltans are the South South (six States) anything outside that is known to us

You mean the Niger Delta and South/South, both of which are not recognised by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria?

Dont make us laugh
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2017
virud:

please, can you kindly tell me what an Igbo man did to you that he hasn't done to his fellow Igbo man?
ask me what an Igbo man did to me that an urhrobo man. isoko. uhrobo ijaw. hausa man hasn't done to me
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
tribalistseun:
Afonja keep Niger Delta away from your mouth. Yoruba and South South no match at all.
Do you believe what yiu just typed?
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
kingzizzy:

You mean the Niger Delta and South/South, both of which are not recognised by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria?

Dont make us laugh
hahahah. south east is recognized abi. lol even Biafra has been recognized world wide.. lol
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2017
Bekimbo:

I thought you are sensible,

4uck off
don't hide from the truth
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by odduduwa: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Afriifa:
their land instead of our land as you claimed you are from there AFONJA MISCREANT

1 Like

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2017
odduduwa:
their land instead of our land as you claimed you are from there AFONJA MISCREANT
lol. read the sentence again.. n check if the word "ours" suit it.
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by odduduwa: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2017
normaljenny:

ALL THIS HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE. WHY DIDN'T HE OFFER TO DEFEND MANY OF THOSE INNOCENT NIGERIANS LOCKED UP UNJUSTLY OVER THE YEARS WITHOUT TRIAL ALL OVER OUR PRISONS. WHAT OF ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN PRISONS AWAITING TRIAL JUST FOR LOITERING. AND EVERYTHING WENT DEAF FOR THEM BECAUSE THEORY HAD NOBODY TO SPEAK FOR THEM.

THE SOCALLED BARRISTER SHOULD KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE DECLARED MISSING, DEAD AND FORGOTTEN ARE LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE IN A NIGERIAN PRISON. THE ONLY MISTAKE IS THAT MANY OF THEM DO NOT HAVE ANY PHONE NUMBER CRAMMED IN THEIR HEAD TO GIVE TO PRISON WARDERS TO CALL. SO THEY ALL PRAYED FOR THE DAY THEIR NAMES WOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE NAMES THAT WOULD BE GRANTED FREEDOM BY ANY GOVERNOR THAT DECIDES TO HEED THE CALL TO RELEASE PRISONERS.

NNAMDI KANU, IS NOT BETTER THAN MANY OF THEM IN THERE, THAT IS IF HE ISN'T GUILTY OF THE CRIME HE IS ACCUSED OF.

SO MR. BARRISTER, WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DEFEND HIM OR NOT. GO HELP SOME ONE THAT NEEDS YOUR HELP. NNAMDI DOESN'T NEED YOUR HELP, HE HAS GOT LAWYERS ALREADY THAT ARE REALLY EATING OFF HIM AND PRAYING HE DOESN'T GET RELEASED THAT QUICK.
afonja he WILL JOIN THE TEAM OF LAWYERS TO DEFEND OUR ABLE director AND THEIR IS NOTHING YOU FACTORY FITTED BATTERY HEADS CAN DO ABOUT IT
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by 1stdammy: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

You are the biggest fool ever!
You want to jest with someone's father and don't want someone to mention your parent,

I don't think your mother have value too
It's a pity how stupid you are. The way you interpreted my questions tells it all, i repeat, you are a BIG fool. I'm done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Dubai For Annual Investment Meeting - Photos / Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? / Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.