Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral (70862 Views)

Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / 10 Children Raised By Animals / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by lAlAsTiCa2: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Defaramade:
Heu!!!
we hail thee
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by optional1(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
no family planning

4 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Omo this woman set die
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by CatchMeOutside: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seriously?? i will be watching... hehe!

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Moving4: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
What r dey looking giving birth to 10kids? Or is it just 4d fun of giving birth or what?

3 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow!Money is good tho.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please some one should say it for me. grin

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by BobHIGHNESS(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lala, help me get her number, I've to talk to her privately
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by YelloweWest: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't think she is the biological mother of all of them. Some must be step kids

5 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by skarz: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
10 kids and she still got a banging body

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by skarz: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
CokersClub:
Please some one should say it for me. grin
your brain went that way

5 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by oyetpel(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
seunfape:
Tho the birth method is against our law , for economy to be stable , you have to regulate birth rate but she is cool and beautiful
Which law?
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by vivlyviv: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lies!.....I know Laye, she got married in 2011 or thereabout, they are not her kids!

6 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
skarz:

your brain went that way
hahahahaba. So Hillary Clinton .

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
vivlyviv:
Lies!.....I know Laye, she got married in 2011 or thereabout, they are not her kids!
does she know you?.

6 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by yvelchstores(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
she is not the mother of all those children.she is most likely the youngest wife with two children or one. Open your eyes people.

2 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by PrinzCarter(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
It all boils down to d individual dis lady has brain her hubby is on funds so in other to keep him locked down so he won't look outside she had to keep fit nd kill him wit her looks n body nt does gals dat after dey born one dey HV to expand d door to double window size #prettygalswithniceassRocks#

3 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Pebcak: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
I am wondering, i guess if the hubby kiss her na belle.

They look pretty comfortable to afford it and healthy so y not
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
If you know better, you'd know money is the reason she looks like that..
Eniola Badmus has money too and I'm pretty sure she doesn't look like this

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by yvelchstores(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
vivlyviv:
don't mind gullible Nigerians. I don't need to know her. it is obvious

2 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by vivlyviv: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
CokersClub:
does she know you?.
What is this one saying?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by lazeal: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
jhydebaba:
chai! Puna don suffer.
she married very early. That is what it means.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
vivlyviv:

What is this one saying?? undecided
what am trying to say is......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by vivlyviv: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
CokersClub:
what am trying to say is......
I dont blame you, it is obvious you are craving attention which I wont give.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by usmanjay(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
holyokoto:
She is More immortal than Jesus, I can still Marry this one life and direct
what is this fool talking about? a fool has said in his heart that there is no God. may you never have opportunity to repent so you will go to hell and meet your master there he will explain better to you

2 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by OgaJonah(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Production MACHINE.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Msquare220: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Had it been it's Northern family, one 'll be seeing comments like "chai,,, typical Aboki, northerners don't know anything rather than get married and give birth anyhow,,,,northerners and puna,,,,etc...."

Now everybody dey celebrate her.. .
Issokay.
Not my Corn-Sign tho cry

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Patotelli(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chai dis 1 no monie miss road grin grin, Aboki be aboki, no more no less.... See d man face be like I go dey use belle tie you down shocked so that oda hungry men no go get chance taste ur punaa.. .Bad Man

2 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by NigeriaKitchen: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is not encouraging at all, the man needs to be sued for overpopulating an already populated world, what nonsense! Is he richer than Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Theresa May and hubby, Mr Forest, etc? Nigerians stop celebrating nonsense!

In a sane country, the man will be invited for questioning, nonsense man! angry

If he wants plenty children and he feels he is rich, can't he adopt some poor kids languishing at various motherless homes That's what Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did

3 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Confirmed....The guy belongs to the "Operation Fire for Fire " Squad grin

I can bet that the woman has never used a sanitary pad in that house shocked shocked shocked
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Divay22(f): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
The two girls are twins
Anoda twins is there among the boys....

Congratulations Ma....
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:
This is not encouraging at all, the man needs to be sued for overpopulating an already populated world, what nonsense! Is he richer than Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Theresa May and hubby, Mr Forest, etc? Nigerians stop celebrating nonsense!

In a sane country, the man will be invited for questioning, nonsense man!

It seems you lack exposure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.