Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral (70848 Views)

Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / 10 Children Raised By Animals / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Deilluminator(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
See Baby factory machine. She's too beautiful to be ignored in bed. Once she displays that kind d sweet smiles, the man got melted and keep pushing.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Deilluminator(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Smartademu(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
She wan born everything for her body grin grin
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by ogastone(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
I
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by samwise180(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
As long as the money dey
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Legend44(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Op u too dey lie which ten children... I knw the Ajube family too well.... This lady give birth to two children for him while the other children are from his previous marriage. OP FEAR GOD

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by obiorathesubtle: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
IemFava:
Eniola Badmus has money too and I'm pretty sure she doesn't look like this

Is that one money?
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Legend44(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Akposkool:
Na yoruba so am not surprised. There must be some twins and triplets there
Na Ijaw him be.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by UTEWUOJO: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
If you keep on signing visa for this man, these pikin go reach 20
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by kenoz(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
This man will like that thing like mad
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by robminds: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
ewey! this woman chop fertilizer ? grin
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by tjskii(f): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
The only reason she is looking young and fresh is cos therz money, if not....10kids is not beans
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Bigsteveg(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stegomiah:
It is allowed
The man is rich
And the woman is hawt
How does she manage to look like that after 10 children and still counting beats me

Still counting? grin grin grin grin
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Bigsteveg(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:
This is not encouraging at all, the man needs to be sued for overpopulating an already populated world, what nonsense! Is he richer than Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Theresa May and hubby, Mr Forest, etc? Nigerians stop celebrating nonsense!

In a sane country, the man will be invited for questioning, nonsense man! angry

If he wants plenty children and he feels he is rich, can't he adopt some poor kids languishing at various motherless homes That's what Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt did

He is entitled to live his life the way he want, so far the kids are not suffering.
Meanwhile what is your own, no commit suicide for another person matter o.

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Bigsteveg(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Omojudy:
Does she have a paying job?
Ops please include her age so we can verify this story.

FBI......focus on your own life, abeg u no get work?
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Bigsteveg(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
NigeriaKitchen:
giving birth to too many children in this era isn't a commendable thing to do no matter how rich u are! If u feel so wealthy and want plenty kids, go and adopt poor kids wasting at various motherless homes. Nigeria need a law to stop people from giving birth to more than 3/kids. Can't u see that Nigeria is getting overpopulated already with lesser opportunitie? Don't u Nigerians worry about the future of Nigeria at all

Worry about your self, and let Nigerians do the worrying. Thank you for minding our business for us
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by GEO20(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Africans are too fertile
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by petitejolie(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
lol! funny Nigerians. if dey re northerners it wud be understandable cos dey start at age 10. I'm sure d man had children before he married dis lady so she had claim all including hers which is not bad.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by majamajic(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
The money is there
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by majamajic(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Legend44:
Op u too dey lie which ten children... I knw the Ajube family too well.... This lady give birth to two children for him while the other children are from his previous marriage. OP FEAR GOD

Hmmmm.... NL CIDs are here finally. So bro u mean the other woman leave 6 children run ? This one continue from 7-8
?
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
she is definitely a chicken layers to be precise... no be born she born these children na lay she lay dem haha she come fine join after borning 10 children... I bet they av tried family planning it didn't work cuz she is super fertile...
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deilluminator:
See Baby factory machine. She's too beautiful to be ignored in bed. Once she displays that kind d sweet smiles, the man got melted and keep pushing.
still trying to reason the tactics dey used to born the children...

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by suremanpatriot: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Erngie:
wow she's beautiful. She does't even look it. God bless her family
Wow!!!!! She is a real Queen smiley

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by piagetskinner(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
They look boxed up...if they like they should have 30kids...once they have the means to take care of them
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by opribo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Honestly marrying early at 17 or 18 is the answer to all this rubbish stories them girls come up with. When a girl marries at 30something you can imagine how many men she has gone through and all the terrible experiences her womb had been through then one man will marry and heap all the troubles. I will never marry any woman older than 30.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
smiley
This is good and inspiring.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by bigiyaro(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
whats the big deal, obviously a rich old man married a pretty poor under aged girl. I can bet my a.ss, she started giving birth from when she was 15 or 16.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Legend44(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
majamajic:

Hmmmm.... NL CIDs are here finally. So bro u mean the other woman leave 6 children run ? This one continue from 7-8
?
He Divorced his first wife.
Laye Ajube is the daughter of an Ijaw musician Barrister Smooth.

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by 1234onyekwe: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
Lala, help me get her number, I've to talk to her privately
why 'll it be private why not spill the bean so that the whole house will hear u,or is there anything u are not telling us.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nickymezor(f): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Biospnx(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Na this woman born arsenal, after 10
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by okanlawon94(m): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Y nuh make it 11,to create first team grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.