Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral (70847 Views)

Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / 10 Children Raised By Animals / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by latexsolution: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
i am happy for them check my signature for more information that will help your company

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
vivlyviv:

I dont blame you, it is obvious you are craving attention which I wont give.
attention from a nobody??. grin

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Jusipiy: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Omojudy: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Does she have a paying job?
Ops please include her age so we can verify this story.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Platinumay(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
It don do oo...abi them dey craze ni ? 10 children! Say wetin happen. Hiaaa
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
the man owe bread no worry
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by chubbygal(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Happy for them

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by NigeriaKitchen: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

It seems you lack exposure
giving birth to too many children in this era isn't a commendable thing to do no matter how rich u are! If u feel so wealthy and want plenty kids, go and adopt poor kids wasting at various motherless homes. Nigeria need a law to stop people from giving birth to more than 3/kids. Can't u see that Nigeria is getting overpopulated already with lesser opportunitie? Don't u Nigerians worry about the future of Nigeria at all
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by mathy2p2: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
U won born dozen nawaooo.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by holyokoto(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
usmanjay:

what is this fool talking about? a fool has said in his heart that there is no God. may you never have opportunity to repent so you will go to hell and meet your master there he will explain better to you

Thats your own cup of tea, White man borrowed religion, I better worship her than imaginary first centuries Jew, is not your business
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by icejoel(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Weh don ma

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Ceede: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Father of all nation he combine the one way him papa no born together ABRAHAM of New generation.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by condomuser: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Madam may I remind you and our husband there is something called contraception.

There are many typed of contraception and the most common is called CONDOM.
There are other types of contraception called pills.

How can you give birth to ten children, is it a career?

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Freethought(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
All this na make up lies ooo, open that belly and yull knw wats up
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
plumule:
I hate people who gave birth to many children but love it when they have they means to train them well. Giving birth is not the problem but giving you children the best.
Also spending all your life to train them does not guaranty success. Children of nowadays want to live their life their own way and can sometimes be frustrating and regret
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by tivta(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
All I can say is, money is good...
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by nwagbunaese(f): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
I doubt if the woman is the mother of them all, maybe the man had some of them before he married her.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by blackboy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
vivlyviv:
Lies!.....I know Laye, she got married in 2011 or thereabout, they are not her kids!
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Cherlene(f): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Blessed family

Cherlene
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by nwagbunaese(f): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
EXACTLY WHAT I THINK

I don't think she is the biological mother of all of them. Some must be step kids[/quote]
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by PrinzCarter(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Back to back raw banging
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by gdg4(f): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well this shows that money is indeed speaking
We are 8 in numbers, 6 ladies and 2 guys and my mum is still looking young.
I'm fifth in position.

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by gdg4(f): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Two others and my mum

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Alpacino85(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
she didn't give birth to all of them. The husband's name is bibo Ajube AKA Shoot Aside, the CEO of bradama and one of the beneficiaries of the oil pipe line contract.Pure ijaw one to the core from bolowo in ese odo LGA in Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by princeemmma(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
plumule:
I hate people who gave birth to many children but love it when they have they means to train them well. Giving birth is not the problem but giving you children the best.
you made the point already
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by fareed69(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
This woman na Pig

10 kids well it by the grace of God

God bless your family.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by princeemmma(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
holyokoto:
She is More immortal than Jesus, I can still Marry this one life and direct
exactly

1 Like

Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Klington: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hummmm... Minus complete 10 womanbeings.. Nawooo.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Missmossy(f): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
I doubt if she birthed them. Nice though.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by AlexzStructure(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Naim she still dey like this... God bless her motherhood.
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
D man prick sharp
Re: Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral by Laple0541(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
If you know better, you'd know money is the reason she looks like that..

Absolutely, but the man too bad sha, haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.