Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

"My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (32343 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by ekems2017(f): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Back to sender

Olalekanbanky1:

stop saying wot u dunno Mr Man! Pple like u has never even stepped ur foot in Ekiti b4, yet u make d loudest noise. The same pple he owes 7 month areas love him Ryt? A governor that collectedbailout up to 4 times and still hhaven't cleared any of his month Areas? May u go true wot the civil servants in Ekiti are going tru in his hands IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Bofoy4(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
A very stupid man
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by brightology3: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fweshspice:
warris dis tout saying
your fada
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by princeemmma(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fweshspice:
warris dis tout saying
tout speaking as the voice of the people

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by princeemmma(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bofoy4:
A very stupid man
lack of respect, you said an elderly man is stupid

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by brightology3: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Don't worry you will soon own a room in kuje
sarrki your matter don tire me. Na only God get your solution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by UJUKALA404: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yes, Peter the Rock

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by princeemmma(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deseo:
Original agbero
agbero governor??

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by brightology3: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
He never pay 7 months areas o. He dey dia dey make noise. We ekiti people publicly and privatelytold him we ddon't want his capital projects, yet he decided to divert all d bailouts he has received to useless elephant projects,
This one is original one Chance!

2 Likes

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
alawada buruku grin
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Goldeno(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Look at what a so called governor is saying

Very vogue

The kind you hear from miscreants
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by opius: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
Shut the Bleep
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekems2017:
Back to sender

Why cant u say amen now. Sebi u love him
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=brightology3 post=55323678][/quote]

Who be dis one?
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by brightology3: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Who be dis one?

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Daremee: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Many are mad( even inside govt house) few are roaming.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by ufuosman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Comedian
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by ekems2017(f): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
If you are a Christian you are suppose to know that it's not all prayers that God answers. Whatever is your grievances, the people of Ekiti loves Fayose.

Olalekanbanky1:

Why cant u say amen now. Sebi u love him
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by belatoxx: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Singing...
Some hav Boo, But Cannot Cheat
Some Can Cheat But Have No Boo
We Hav Boo & We Can Cheat
Glory Be To Thee O Lord
Amen.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Deilluminator(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
You still want to hit the rock and die? Prepare well then.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Untainted007:
Oga Peteru the "rock'' go to quarry and see what happen to rocks on daily basis. They break it down and turn it to granites/stones. Empty barrens makes the loudest noise. Why not concentrate on fulfilling your electoral promises to the people of Ekiti state?

Empty barrel have defeated two incumbent governors. what have you achieved in your whole life.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Suntzung: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
MR MAD KAYA MAN grin grin grin
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by ipobbigot7: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fayose the Yoruba man that has worked himself to become a role model for the Igbo youths.

Fayose the Yoruba politician that his political ideology has dwarf the ideology of every Igbo politicians to the effect that the likes of Ekweremadu and all Igbos and South South politicians cue behind him to follow the path he charts.

Fayose the Yoruba brave that has become a cover and a defense for all Igbo politicians to the effect that every Igbo politicians look forward to Fayose to speak for them on national and political matters and they start masturbating after.

Where Fayose has a contrary view over a matter, Jonathan's opinion becomes useless, on such matters even Wike, Akpabio and Ekweremadu dumps Jonathan to follow Fayose directives.

To an average Igbo man Ojukwu, Azikwe, Ekweme and dilector Kanu are all clowns where Fayose heroic stature stands.

Fayose we Igbos will idolize you, we will worship you and because of you we pledge to become slaves to the Yorubas from generation to generation.

E seee!!!
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by gud4dbest(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

sarrki! How many times did I call you? Behave dis once!
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by expressglory: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
In a civilized society...this man will be in prison....mtshew
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
GeeOh:
enu ose ooo.
O seun jor.. enu ose

1 Like

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Empty barrel lo gbaruwo
GeeOh:
enu ose ooo.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekems2017:
If you are a Christian you are suppose to know that it's not all prayers that God answers. Whatever is your grievances, the people of Ekiti loves Fayose.

An olodo like u. Go back to read wot I said earlier on. which ekiti people again? Am I not from Ekiti? Blind supporter!
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
WHAT A WISHFUL THINKING!
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
According to Peter Fayose: He has been able to withdraw from his account only once.

Is it his money? Which business deals did he strike that gave him those billions? Where are his tax records?
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by jossy4joseph(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
The peoples governor has spoken
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by umarshehu58(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
I watched the programme

Fayose was just talking trash claiming he is not afraid of anybody. Mumu talkative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) / Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / Governor Zulum Visits Ramat Poly, Suspends Management Over School Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.