Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) (28159 Views)

Jonathan Meets Buhari Immediately After National Security Council Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good afternoon to You! On Saturday the 8th Of April,2017, I Shall be barbecuing some chicken and Ram SUYA with assorted drinks Just to honour my Immediate Family. It will be a nice and exciting weekend. If you can acknowledge this message, and If you are free and interested too, you can also do the same at your place to your Family members. Thank you...
U no go fit Slap me!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Sultty(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Party of the clueless for the clueless by the clueless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Aburi001: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Opinedecandid:
Best President Nigeria ever had, GEJ
Yeah.....STEALING is not CORRUPTION grin

BEST President indeed shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
All i see is GEJ the Hero of Democracy.......hate him the much you can O.Y.O
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by VagileVictor(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
To all the blame gamers that will not accept ineptitude.........

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
The peacemaker himself!

May your days be long sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by donubeku: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Power to people, Oga jona abeg talk sense to this mad politician
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Osastoyo: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
God bless GEJ. Yes we really do need a viable opposition. Something good still can come out of the PDP. Like him or hate him, he has a very influential and crucial part in re-branding the PDP.
God bless GEJ.
God bless PDP.
God bless Naija.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by fruitsville: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Even if the Man from the Ogogoro Waterside sits down with the rest of the Idiots it shall amount to Nothing! PDP is DEAD!!! SO SHALL THIS USELESS APC VERY SHORTLY!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by oskaaay(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
PDP again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jonathan can not wake up already dead pdp. He is just wasting state resources to fly all over the country. Its only Baba that can do that, and he has betrayed Baba, so what else remain.[ quote author=Amoyinoluwa24 post=55321805]The former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is currently meeting with Ahmed Makarfi and Ali Modu Sheriff factions of the People's Democratic Party at Shehu Musa Yar'adua Center in Abuja.

The meeting is aimed at bringing to an end the crisis rocking the party.

Also in attendance are the Governors of Taraba state, Ekiti, Rivers, Deputy Senate president, senate minority leader and the BOT Chairman

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/pdp-crisis-goodluck-jonathan-meets.html[/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by bluecircle470: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Opinedecandid:

No wonder! angry Wake up from ur slumber.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
i will be the last person to give PDP another chance after what they did to us for 16 years. even if APC fail PDP can.never be the alternstive. enough is enough. i would rather vote any other party
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by kings09(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wit a walking-dead president that wouldn't resign even @ d detriment of his health. Same members of the dead party r in ur devilish APC. Saraki, kwankwaso, Jim nwobodo, Rochas, etc yet u open ur mouth to tag PDP a dead party.

Do dis ur BMC work wit sense. Not all nigerians r quick to swallow ur propaganda.
All politicians including those in APC, PDP n Buhari r all useless
sarrki:
Dead party

Same as the dead sea
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by kings09(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
How is Gej an outside force. Dd he tel u he z no longer a member of PDP? Beta worry about APC dats crumbling by d sec
babablogger:
A house divided among itself

How them wan take fight outside force
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by babablogger: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
kings09:
How is Gej an outside force. Dd he tel u he z no longer a member of PDP? Beta worry about APC dats crumbling by d sec
read and understand i meant how can they be an opposition if they are opposing each other
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:
Jonathan aka coward ijaw is the most imbecillic fooool in the Zoo aka nigeria...quote me everywhere! truth must be told...

Will you shut up ur dirty trap stupid fool....what do you know about leadership?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Very peaceful party. Can't wait for ur come back.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:
Jonathan aka coward ijaw is the most imbecillic fooool in the Zoo aka nigeria...quote me everywhere! truth must be told...

coming from emeka... its thrash!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by fof1: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:

MY BROTHER. U ARE FOOLER THAN D FOOL. U ARE A VERY DAFT,TO CALL A FORMER PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION ,A FOOL.AN slowpoke ACT MASQUERADING IN D PUBLIC DOMAIN.MOST RECENT FOOLS EXHIBIT THESE TRAITS.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
You will be shocked PDP will bounce back come 2019!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by jakomee(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Opinedecandid:

Tell dem let dem no
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:

Is your dad any better
Worthless militant!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by odogwubiafra: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:

Under GEJ, some parts of the country were tagged "death trap" according to the analysis.

I can categorically tell you that that sample is not representative enough to say Nigeria was a death trap under GEJ.

Now under GMB, l can authoritatively tell you that NIGERIA as a whole is anything worse than a death trap.

Proof;
1) Suicide now an everyday affair.
2) Hunger now bits more than mosquitoes.
3) Rate of emigration now hitting the rooftop.
4) Extrajudicial Killings now spreading like wildfire.
5) Those that are suppose to secure lives and properties, are now the killers and destroyers.
6) Inflation moving towards triple digits( God forbid)
7) Avoidable epidemic now uncontrollable (meningitis)
cool Even in recession when the capital inflow is suppose to increase, it has not and capital flight is still on the increase notwithstanding the exchange rate.
9) Deportation and humiliation of Nigerians in the diaspora now a norm. So on and on and on and on.

In fact, under GMB, Nigeria has lost her face value.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by spafu(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:

He is still better 100 time than your mumuish Bubu Buhari the most incompetent president in the history of the world, ranking even below Somalia government.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niger Delta Avengers:

The person wey compose am need maximum orientation! Mumu mumu!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by earthcrust: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
U that hate to see GEJ don't 4get that what u hate cannot come to u. Forever he will always remain in ppl'$ mind as a former president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Opinedecandid:
They say a dog will always go back to its vomit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Marcelinho:
only if that 'fat head' will listen and allow peace reign, sometimes I wonderful how PDP got into this mess?
the truth is we need PDP to checkmate APC, without that we would have a one-party state which is not normal in democracy....abi na demoCRAZY we dey practice se
Not only checkmate pdp they should bedmate them,It's like telling a dog to chase a lion.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
look at there faces evil men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist / Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results / APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.