Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted (71330 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Friday Opuru, Traffic Warden Rewarded By Governor Wike. See How He Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Ngokafor(f): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
mrmrmister:
grin

Head: for carrying load.

Hand: for beating people. grin

Mouth: for insulting people. cheesy

Yansh: for recieving cane.

Mouth: for crying after recieving cane. cheesy

Typical african lifestyle.

grin grin cheesy..rotfl
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by dabossman(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.

Chai! Na who do you this kind thing?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by softwerk(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
vpaymoney:
At least na election put him there. What of buratai n badeh soakaway bank? How much? The pipu appointed by your slave master, how much do they take home illegally unknown to fools like you annually? Oga, hon Ben is far better than even your slave master himself. So stop stop the lamentation!

Mr Joseph Idowu, so Ben Bruce has finally become your father or are you just attacking me because of my threads against your fraudulent scheme Ghxw?! I really do not recall copying you in my comment or requesting for your opinion to warrant your insults directed at my person!

I really do not blame you for your complete display of idiocy and high grade stupidity irrespective of your age and possible enlightenment but this again proves the fact that your education might just have been in vain and your requesting for a refund from your lecturers may not be out of place!

Your bitch of a mother also should have flushed your mad father's semen that night the drunk bastard ejaculated your sperm in her pus#y. A simple tablet of postinor could have done the trick so that the conception of a capital idiot devoid of the minimum standard of social interaction skills, aka you, should not have been spawned that night!!!

Please for your own good, do not comment on my threads or quote me on Nairaland going forward because you will always get more than you bargained for you worthless son of a dog!!!

I have counted my losses on your fraudulent ponzi scheme and have moved!!! You can't fool me a second time!!! Please get a life you BASTARD!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by softwerk(f): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Believe7:

oga u are very foolish oo..if he's gonna do what u said, how long is he gonna be doing it..he's only trying to pass a message across man..if our money can be invested in our Education, nigeria will be a better place...u dnt expect him to do it alone..a tree cannot make a forest. .u fool..

Oga Believe7, I take it that you just discovered that Ben Bruce is your father haven been a bastard all your life and that is why you decided to insult my person! Or maybe you are attacking me because of my threads against your fraudulent scheme Ghxw?! I really do not recall copying you in my comment or requesting for your opinion to warrant your insults directed at my person!

I really do not blame you for your complete display of idiocy and high grade stupidity irrespective of your age and possible enlightenment but this again proves the fact that your education might just have been in vain and your requesting for a refund from your lecturers may not be out of place!

Your bitch of a mother also should have flushed your mad father's semen that night the drunk bastard ejaculated your sperm in her pus#y. A simple tablet of postinor could have done the trick so that the conception of a capital idiot devoid of the minimum standard of social interaction skills, aka you, should not have been spawned that night!!!

Please for your own good, do not comment on my threads or quote me on Nairaland going forward because you will always get more than you bargained for you worthless son of a dog!!!

I have counted my losses on your fraudulent ponzi scheme and have moved!!! You can't fool me a second time!!! Please get a life you BASTARD!!!

NB: I will continue to speak against all fraudulent schemes for FREE!!! IDIOTIC FOOL!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
SmartBug:
This guy should kindly STFU.
The head is for carrying load.

The head contains the brain we use for thinking. Many devices exist that can be used to carry loads. Children should be encouraged to think with their heads and not to remain perpetually in primitive stage carrying loads with their heads..

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by naturefellow(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
SmartBug:
This guy should kindly STFU.
The head is for carrying load.
then what is hand for?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
softwerk:
Comparing Other Senators' Annual Salaries Worldwide To Senator Ben Murray Bruce's
* Sri Lanka – $5,100.00
* Malaysia – $25,300.00
* Spain – $43,900.00
* Ghana – $46,500.00
* Saudi Arabia – $64,000.00
* France – $85,900.00
* South Africa – $104,000.00
* Britain – $105,400.00
* Germany – $119,500.00
* Canada – $154 000.00
* United States – $174,000.00
* Nigeria - $2,183,685.00 per annum!!!
If only Oga common sense can locate the publisher and school and not just stop at wailing?!

Show us proof sir and I will forever keep shut on this matter...
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
naturefellow:
then what is hand for?

Send me your accant number...
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by breakeven: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
What do you expect from a country whose president did not go through secondary school. Smh
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by sshalom(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
softwerk:
Comparing Other Senators' Annual Salaries Worldwide To Senator Ben Murray Bruce's
* Sri Lanka – $5,100.00
* Malaysia – $25,300.00
* Spain – $43,900.00
* Ghana – $46,500.00
* Saudi Arabia – $64,000.00
* France – $85,900.00
* South Africa – $104,000.00
* Britain – $105,400.00
* Germany – $119,500.00
* Canada – $154 000.00
* United States – $174,000.00
* Nigeria - $2,183,685.00 per annum!!!
If only Oga common sense can locate the publisher and school and not just stop at wailing?!

Your notes are very important. However, the Senator hasn't done anything wrong by highlighting the horrendous example in the text book and also referencing the wasted money on our politicians.

It is very necessary to stop all these unproductive statements about wailing, wailers etc!
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Antichristus: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
The soul of the Nigerian state had been sold a very long time ago and traded multiple of times to the point where it has become irredeemably doomed.
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by lilyheaven: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Moneytize:
Maybe your own undecided, but my own head is for reasoning. grin
Brain is for ....?
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Moneytize: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
lilyheaven:

Brain is for ....?
Thinking grin
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Moneytize: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
naturefellow:
then what is hand for?
Thinking....hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by lilyheaven: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
cheesy grin
Moneytize:
Thinking grin
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by 9jatatafo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
He never see chin chinchong
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by akigbemaru: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2017
smartty68:
Unfortunately, this is our way life! Relevance isn't given towards education in this country. Sad

Our leaders are aware of this; they send their kids abroad for quality education.

A country where getting 1st class seems like a big deal - sorting

A country where certificates are brought - bribery & corruption

A country where most lectures are proud of taking monies from student to pass them. SMH

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by akigbemaru: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2017
mrmrmister:
grin

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2017
mrmrmister:
grin

You nor well o. I laff so tey I wan die!
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by seunfape(m): 5:18am On Apr 07, 2017
The man the claim he sabi all.
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Parable007: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2017
bebe2:

I repeat, I give up on naija and it problems!!

The country is regressing. It's neve been this bad. cry cry
Bebe2 pls don't give up, many of us for sure hate and detest what is happening around us....this is simply because we are unfortunate to have great minds who are capable and competent rule us.... over the years it been the same set of people who ruled Nigeria 20 years ago that are still seen on the spot light, litttle wonder we are 250 years development deficit bit if we give up on Nigeria who will make it better? it you and I. let us start rebranding naija from our personal lives we can even start as nairalanders and from there we can change things .....have a great day guys I love you all!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by freshdill(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Judolisco:
Oga wetin u wan make Dem write for dere even d children sabi say head na load Dem dey use am carry

no be to use am think or reason again na to dey use am carry load, chai.. what an orientation.
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by ElsonMorali: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
So, what is our "common sense" senator trying to say? The book says " The human body parts perform different functions. Let us learn about the different body parts and their functions". One of the functions the head perform is for carrying load (most especially in Nigerian/African culture). Or does the senator expect to see head butting? He should go and sit down joor instead of searching for the appropriate function of human head like the boy below!

See as I open mouth for that pishure shocked shocked shocked

Wetin the guy dey find dia?

Trying to spy where he came out from?

Pikin don spoil finish. angry

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by freshdill(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.

The winch wey do dis one.. chai God, botu why?
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by freshdill(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=softwerk post=55328035]

Mr Joseph Idowu, so Ben Bruce has finally become your father or are you just attacking me because of my threads against your fraudulent scheme Ghxw?! I really do not recall copying you in my comment or requesting for your opinion to warrant your insults directed at my person!

Chisos! shocked All dis for one pesin? Oti to kpele
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Even this ipob head will carry a 40ft container I swear

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Judolisco(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
freshdill:

no be to use am think or reason again na to dey use am carry load, chai.. what an orientation.
wats d brain used for
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by bebe2(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Parable007:
Bebe2 pls don't give up, many of us for sure hate and detest what is happening around us....this is simply because we are unfortunate to have great minds who are capable and competent rule us.... over the years it been the same set of people who ruled Nigeria 20 years ago that are still seen on the spot light, litttle wonder we are 250 years development deficit bit if we give up on Nigeria who will make it better? it you and I. let us start rebranding naija from our personal lives we can even start as nairalanders and from there we can change things .....have a great day guys I love you all!

Tnks for the reassurance
God bless
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by freshdill(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Judolisco:
wats d brain used for
Where is ur brain
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Judolisco(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
freshdill:

Where is ur brain
is just like saying d leg is for walking along or d hand is for eating alone when u can do alot of things wit it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.