Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted (71329 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Friday Opuru, Traffic Warden Rewarded By Governor Wike. See How He Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by coolscott(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
softwerk:
Comparing Other Senators' Annual Salaries Worldwide To Senator Ben Murray Bruce's
* Sri Lanka – $5,100.00
* Malaysia – $25,300.00
* Spain – $43,900.00
* Ghana – $46,500.00
* Saudi Arabia – $64,000.00
* France – $85,900.00
* South Africa – $104,000.00
* Britain – $105,400.00
* Germany – $119,500.00
* Canada – $154 000.00
* United States – $174,000.00
* Nigeria - $2,183,685.00 per annum!!!
If only Oga common sense can locate the publisher and school and not just stop at wailing?!
I actually fail in finding the point you are trying to make here
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by coolscott(m): 1:29am On Apr 08, 2017
hotspec

I have come to the conclusion that it is inferiority complex that is behind jabs taken at Senator Ben Murray-Bruce.
Nigerians have a way of coming against that which has not come against them (but which makes them feel inferior).

So when you wonder what the person or people they are attacking have done to them, the truth is the victims of their attacks have thrown the first punch (even without them knowing). They have made the involved Nigerians feel inferior and the backlash is their reaction at that which has the efunctry to make them feel inferior.

1) Ben Murray-Bruce is well educated. Went through primary and secondary education in Lagos State before obtaining a bachelor's degree from the University of South Carolina in the United States.

2) He is half-cast. (This really gets under Nigerians' skins. Unfortunately for the unfortunate Nigerian half-cast, they always feel he/she is "feeling"wink

3) Unlike most Nigerian politicians who were successful at nothing outside and before politics, Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce achieved a lot of success outside politics, most notable amongst which include his growing of the Silverbird brand into a successful and thriving local and international brand. Not to mention the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Pageant which he began in 1986

The mere fact that he stands distinguished from other riff-raffy people that have flooded our political space infuriates many who would not mind him if he just kept his mouth shut and stopped inundating us with his common sense in that his nicer sounding English.

In response to our inclination to feel inferior to stuff like this, we utter such unsubstantiated nonsense as "He has the looks of Obama but the brains of..." As a side note, it should be noted that Obama has not always shown great intelligence himself.

What I would like to say is that if you are allergic to quality, common sense, and such things as Senator Murray-Bruce currently represents, the fruits thereof will definitely be allergic to you.

If the country keeps sliding backwards, it will not be because of Jonathan or Buhari or any terrible politician. It will be because on several levels we show our allergy to (and repulsion for) that which is good simply because it makes us feel inferior, and this leads us to the embracing and glorification of everything low like:
1). low thieving politicians,
2). decrepit and slow govt policies,
3). abuse from lecturers whose salaries won't exist if we are not available for them to teach,
4). bus conductors abusing us as they collect our fares, agberos in every major city,
5). toilets that look like scenes from Resident Evil for our university students...
6). just every crappy thing we have smilingly embraced).

Indeed, with these things, we are and feel comfortable. We don't revolt because it doesn't make us feel inferior.

But with Ben Murray-Bruce, we must draw our swords instinctively (even without being summoned) because, like I said before, he makes us feel inferior
Re: Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted by Believe7(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
softwerk:

Oga Believe7, I take it that you just discovered that Ben Bruce is your father haven been a bastard all your life and that is why you decided to insult my person! Or maybe you are attacking me because of my threads against your fraudulent scheme Ghxw?! I really do not recall copying you in my comment or requesting for your opinion to warrant your insults directed at my person!

I really do not blame you for your complete display of idiocy and high grade stupidity irrespective of your age and possible enlightenment but this again proves the fact that your education might just have been in vain and your requesting for a refund from your lecturers may not be out of place!

Your bitch of a mother also should have flushed your mad father's semen that night the drunk bastard ejaculated your sperm in her pus#y. A simple tablet of postinor could have done the trick so that the conception of a capital idiot devoid of the minimum standard of social interaction skills, aka you, should not have been spawned that night!!!

Please for your own good, do not comment on my threads or quote me on Nairaland going forward because you will always get more than you bargained for you worthless son of a dog!!!

I have counted my losses on your fraudulent ponzi scheme and have moved!!! You can't fool me a second time!!! Please get a life you BASTARD!!!

NB: I will continue to speak against all fraudulent schemes for FREE!!! IDIOTIC FOOL!!!

hahaha. .laughing @ u in Spanish....because u dnt have any iota of sense..if u did u will know I didn't insult u..rather I was correcting ur myopic egocentric mindset ..truely I can now see that ur brain is of little or of no use to ur life..u are an educated illiterate. can't u see 4 ur self dat u cannot even reason logically. .tribalistic fool..nd setimental idiot. .till u die ur entire generation are not gonna reach my toe nail..begger like u..jobless fool..no wonder u are always online 24 hrs a day managing d 10mb u have. .u are so jobless and senseless. .aleast try nd have one of it..being online always d way u do, is not gonna put food on ur table .. u fool i know u didnat know this because ur so foolish such dat even common sense u cannot afford..crippled begar like u..fool till infinity..
ur entire generation are course..nothing good will ever nd will never come out of ur life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.