Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters (38795 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by tribalistseun: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Adaowerri111:
So everybody wants to stay relevant with bbnaija
mumuu dey worry you, onazi go buy the whole of warri keep change
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok. It is noted.
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Mouthgag: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Efe, the man God has favoured.

Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Aburi001: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Efe, the man God has favoured.

STREET has taken over tongue

Logistic all the way! tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by microscope1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Make e no go train for world cup.. dey there dey watch nonsense. We get south Africa match soon
hahahahahaha. Guy you don finish me. Tooooooo epic, abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by ekensi01: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
well am still asking "who said he or she dont date people without private jet" in BBnaija
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Adaowerri111: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
tribalistseun:

Shut up just Travel and see, onazi buy the whole of oil rich warri and him still be local footballer, think before you open mouth Abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by chubbygal(f): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Baifra for Efe!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Christafarian(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
BlackBerry Naija or whatever they call that sick show has really shown what the future holds for our youths. The message is simple.
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by tribalistseun: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Shut up just Travel and see, onazi buy the whole of oil rich warri and him still be local footballer, think before you open mouth Abeg
he will feed your generation put

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by goldedprince: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
whats bbnaija?
does it mean big blokos naija?
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by amazingspiderma: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

copied.
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by MrGerald(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:
I think he's mocking Efe supporters.
You're right bro, other can't get that
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by opeoluwa20(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
The result go be like trump and hillary clinton no be by noise o
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by jbaby265(f): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
arosunshine:
After big brother ordered the
ninjas to remove everything in
the house,he conducted a diary
section for all the remaining
house mates,
Asked Bisola wat she missed out
of everything dat was removed
and she said"FOOD AND POT"
Asked Debbie wat she missed
out of everything dat was
removed and she said"HER
GUITAR"
Asked Tboss wat she missed out
of everything dat was removed
and she said"HER EXPENSIVE
PERFUMES"
Asked Efe wat he missed out of
everything dat was removed and
he said"MY BIBLE,I CANNOT DO
WITHOUT MY BIBLE,THATS THE
ONLY PERSON I CAN TALK TO
WHEN I FEEL SO HEAVY,I KNOW I
CAN TALK TO YOU BIG
BROTHER,BUT THATS ONLY WHEN
U CALL ME,BUT I CAN ALWAYS TALK
TO GOD ANY TIME ANY DAY COZ HE
IS D REASON AV GONE THIS FAR"
awwwww that was so
touching and true coz d camera
has shown him several times
communicating with God d
father.

Efe is so humble

#teamefe o jare

I don't watch BBN but with this I can boldly say that efe guy well deserves the money.. I join the teamefe.. But wait o nobody is talking about marvis why
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by hireme: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Take advantage of this

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Costello559(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Elparaiso:
Why did I even book space?

Who you dy ask sef? tongue
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by PrinceAfo: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
nathz45:
#Efenation una well done, but don't relent keep voting text "Vote Efe to 32052"...

we need to clear 65% of the votes, the other housemates can share the remaining 35%

I hope money is entering your wallet for all these,don't complain of recession after BBN has ended.
una just dey give una sef headache for nothing.
God abeg give Nigerians sense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Adaowerri111: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
he will feed your generation put

Try manage your poverty stricken mentality, he is a poor boy, stop being a nuisance on this thread
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by arosunshine(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
jbaby265:

I don't watch BBN but with this I can boldly say that efe guy well deserves the money.. I join the teamefe.. But wait o nobody is talking about marvis why

u can't help but like efe.

yeah, Marvis isn't controversial like other housemates...... U like her ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Zane2point4(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
tribalistseun:

Hahhahahahhahaahah, guy u funny

You never hear of warri billionaire?
He go buy onazi den resale him to 2nd division sef.
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Zane2point4(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
tribalistseun:

Hahhahahahhahaahah, guy u funny

You never hear of warri billionaire?
He go buy onazi den resale him to 2nd division sef.
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Moseslimz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
engrrichie92:
#efefortheMulla...
Lets win this on nairaland
Likes for Efe...shares for Aunty that cannot recite National Anthem
Your own na to dey find likes for nairaland upandan........ Mtcheeeeeew
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by madapcmod: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efenization!

Based on present logistics, u got no competitor
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Duru009(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Many people will be shocked on Sunday!!!!

Cos..........Tboss will certainly win
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by noble71(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
#TeamEfe based on logistics.
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Hydrolysis(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
who Efe elp Am team bring back Bassey cry
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by Hydrolysis(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Moseslimz:

Your own na to dey find likes for nairaland upandan........ Mtcheeeeeew

no minam grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by dennisworld1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
A beg will send me 100k to use in voting TBoss angry angry angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by jordinsparkles(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
I stand with and for Efe...#basedonlogistics#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence / Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) / Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.