Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters (38796 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / Ogenyi Onazi & Raheem Lawal Step Out For Ahmed Musa's Traditional Wedding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by oruma19: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
mumuu dey worry you, onazi go buy the whole of warri keep change
u de craze? Wc kain yeye tok be dis now. Pls find out the number of warri boys that are/were professional footballers who have played for eagles and big clubs in Europe before u make noise. Onazi is a smally Jor. Make e pack well. How much e get? grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by engrrichie92(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Moseslimz:

Your own na to dey find likes for nairaland upandan........ Mtcheeeeeew

kill yourself!
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by 7mentrouble(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
konklud22:
favored one
Re: BBNaija: Ogenyi Onazi Talks About Efe & His Supporters by laribari(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2017
arosunshine:
After big brother ordered the
ninjas to remove everything in
the house,he conducted a diary
section for all the remaining
house mates,
Asked Bisola wat she missed out
of everything dat was removed
and she said"FOOD AND POT"
Asked Debbie wat she missed
out of everything dat was
removed and she said"HER
GUITAR"
Asked Tboss wat she missed out
of everything dat was removed
and she said"HER EXPENSIVE
PERFUMES"
Asked Efe wat he missed out of
everything dat was removed and
he said"MY BIBLE,I CANNOT DO
WITHOUT MY BIBLE,THATS THE
ONLY PERSON I CAN TALK TO
WHEN I FEEL SO HEAVY,I KNOW I
CAN TALK TO YOU BIG
BROTHER,BUT THATS ONLY WHEN
U CALL ME,BUT I CAN ALWAYS TALK
TO GOD ANY TIME ANY DAY COZ HE
IS D REASON AV GONE THIS FAR"
awwwww that was so
touching and true coz d camera
has shown him several times
communicating with God d
father.

Efe is so humble

#teamefe o jare

I don't care about this bullshit of a program because the concept and module of operation is spiritual and if it's not of God, it has to be o the devil.

Criticize me if you like and call it a game; of cos life is a game of chess!! The devil is competing with God. Some people are kings, Queens (most influential), bishops and of cos PAWNS.

The concept is like everyday life where a supernatural being (God or satan) speaks with people. You don't see the spirit but you hear his voice, he talks to you and even monitor your activities.

....and yes, the ninja could have picked a diff attire and not dressed as ugly demons working for Lucifer (the superior spirit called big brother who monitor proceedings with the one eye of horus).

I watch with keen interest when it's critical becos I know there is something to reveal. Why devil nor go take everything wey him give you for the end? This is life happenings playing out!

Efe response prompted my post because of his reference to God. Truth is that the devil can take away your bible but not the word of God you already know. You will need it later...

Nice response Efe!

Oya bashers make una start................ mind you it's the truth as there is something corny about Satan. Forget all the millions he
Offers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence / Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) / Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.