Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday (37074 Views)

Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo / Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Donjazzy12(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
ijayebonyi:
You that is perfect, with your wife or husband, hope you have secured your ticket to heaven with that? Let her be please, she is not going to marry herself.
Keep supporting lesbians!
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by swazpedro(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
arosunshine:
I know a girl:
Name: Emmanuella
Salary: earns 120k every month.
But there are also some girls i know:
Names: Slay queen, Slay mama, Pepper dem gang.
Occupation: Facebook, Instagram, Snap chat and Whatsapp consultants.
Future: Looking for Yahoo/Malay boys
Salary: 1k likes in 1 hour
My sister shebi you can see how the witches in your village are singing: "I DEY MAD OVER YOU GIRL" with your destiny.

u can lie oo, how u take know ella salary
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Aburi001: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
FrancisTony:

Can someone tell you to mind your business?

Being prettier is relative and she's way more talented and wavy compared to Omotola. She's happily single and doesn't need your validation..

You need to stop being a pathetic nose-poker. She gets younger with age.
I pity you with your lousy tendencies.

Give her another 20 years, she will regret her wasted years on earth as all the so called talents/beauty would have faded.

I know people like you, full of deceit.

Igbeyin lo nye oloku ada tongue

Your Moniker/picture tells more about you being a Toddler
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Gkemz: 4:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Op, must you remind us of her age
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Trexnemesis(m): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2017
It's getting too late for Rita o! Small time she no go fit born pickin again o!!
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by ijayebonyi(f): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Keep supporting lesbians!
Funny the way you jump into conclusion, so because she is not married, it then means she is a lesbian? Haba! It's not fair at all please
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by kingsleefolli(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2017
VILLAGE MASQUERADE. SLIPPERS BREAST ONPOINT.
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Maximus85(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
The 41 years old screendiva slays in a blue velvet dress. She is styled by SB Youme in a Mmakamba Outfit which she rocked to co founder of genevieve magazine, Betty irabor 60th soul train Birthday party. In attendance were other celebs like Michelle dede, Beverly Naya, Stephaine Okereke Linus and lots more.

See more photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/celeb-instyle-popular-nollywood-actress_5.html?m=1

Forty Whaaaaat? OMG! And still single? Where are her parents and relatives?
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2017
Aburi001:
I pity you with your lousy tendencies.

Give her another 20 years, she will regret her wasted years on earth as all the so called talents/beauty would have faded.

I know people like you, full of deceit.

Igbeyin lo nye oloku ada tongue

Your Moniker/picture tells more about you being a Toddler
Regret her wasted years on earth because she's not married? Your stupidity irks me..

I'm sure your mother is regretting her wasted years on earth because she can never be as successful as Rita..
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Aburi001: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2017
FrancisTony:

Regret her wasted years on earth because she's not married? Your stupidity irks me..

I'm sure your mother is regretting her wasted years on earth because she can never be as successful as Rita..
you don't even live to know or see your own mother, it's obvious!

Because you were picked from the gutter
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by oyienootieno: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Congrats Slay Queen... Still looking very sweet @41. That which is hurting you that you can not say it out, God will do it for you in no time..
Re: Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday by Oluwahelpme(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
I love her so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) / Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Toyin Abraham Breaks Engagement With Lawyer Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.