Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (39393 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / My Relationship Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Randy100: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
missyadorable:
I don't agree with your Number 1 point

Myself,as an example : I am not a jealous person,i have never been and will never be

I never cared who and who my boyfriend,then fiance, now husband hangs out with.Anybody free to trespass,na dem sabi.

my only concern is "Play safe! don't contract HIV"

why should a woman be jealous? na only you man go straff? impossible!
chai you can lie for Africa.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Alphamale2017(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
namkko99:
Relationship ke relationship ni
am only in love with my coding

u stay in lagos, u love programming, u want to hangout with fellow programmers, you want to meet prodigy programmers
call - 07038561877
ok
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by tammie24: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tallesty1:
If one door closes and another one opens then you have bought a very bad second hand car.
kai!

Tallesty!!

Your sense of humor ehn...
Out of this world cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by loswhite(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
missyadorable:
I don't agree with your Number 1 point

Myself,as an example : I am not a jealous person,i have never been and will never be

I never cared who and who my boyfriend,then fiance, now husband hangs out with.Anybody free to trespass,na dem sabi.

my only concern is "Play safe! don't contract HIV"

why should a woman be jealous? na only you man go straff? impossible!
you are a robot...lol
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Lexusgs430: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
justjify:

Which one be Okafor's Law?

Once debe, always debe.......
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by justjify(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Once debe, always debe.......
Congrats, you have succeeded in getting me lost. I give up, you win. Which one be DEBE again?

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Lexusgs430: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
justjify:

Congrats, you have succeeded in getting me lost. I give up, you win. Which one be DEBE again?

The rule of Okafor in summary - Once you pluck the mangoes well + fry the snail properly, you have granted yourself free roaming licence to the cherries.... ..
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Griffon:
I can relate with these signs b'cos I've been in a relationship that was on the brink of collapse.

But then, something can be done to restore the no longer existing feelings, and that's a very good round of sex. I don't know about you but this works wonders.

Getting laid in a good way has a way of reminding you emotionally detached two what you stand to lose when the relationship is over hence the need to repair the cracks on the relationship.

Getting laid in a good way also tend to create a bond between you two, a bond that has ceased to exist in your relationship.

A doggy in the tub with my then emotionally detached chick, was all I needed to breathe a new lease of life into our dying relationship. She bought me a new shirt and perfume the next day, something she hadn't done in nearly four months.

Guess that banging sent signals grin grin grin

Really?

Hope, this is not one of the recurrent jokes on NL?
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
tammie24:
kai!
Tallesty!!
Your sense of humor ehn... Out of this world cheesy cheesy cheesy
gringringringringringrin

But it's true nah

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:
Shuo, which one be no jealousy again ni? undecided undecided
Truth. The both party are required to get jealous with each other when necessary
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by MajesticD(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
EVERY single one of them showed in my just ended relationship, but what hurts the most is that i never saw it coming.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Curiouscat: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lol. That is one confused fellow. Don't blame him/her though. He/she is deeply hurt right now.
ElsonMorali:

How do you reconcile those two bolded statements?

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Odunharry(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
toyeanlawlah:
OP, what if you see these signs right at the beginning of your relationship? Does it mean relationship never start
Lol.. Then u guys shouldn't date.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Odunharry(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
sweetilicious:
How do one have positive mindset about moving on again.Pls help me. I do help others but am so helpless now.My mind is so empty.I wish I can have the strength to write down everything am feeling now.Writing down helps me to forgive immediately but I don't have strength.
The earlier u talk to him about your feelings the better.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Odunharry(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
sweetilicious:
I have always been in the relationship. Yeah his job is that kind.Bit I know how a guy tries so hard to communicate with someone he wants even in his busy schedule. I think the only answer is that he feels there is nothing new in me again.He wants someone new that he will see new things in.Things he feels will sweep him off his feet.But I know he doesn't know what drives me.I am fine now.
Dunno if i should put ur words " See nothing new in me" as sign of low self esteem.
U prolly love too much and do more maybe that's why you so hurt.

Before now, is he like this? did u do something he didn't like recently?!
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by jojothaiv(m): 1:00am On Apr 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Im one of the legendary relationship screw ups who don't need this..

So..

I take leave now

From Importexpert..

Bro, make we dey stroll dey go jare..

Relationship like say na him go comot man pikin 4 recession..

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
iamadonis2:
Odimma. 80% of the points raised above reflect my current relationship. And now, I don't need an Ifa Priest to tell me I'll be without a main chick in about three days kiss
How market bro? cheesy

I just dey see this your post sef. Hope the babe no come later dump you? cheesy
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
How market bro? cheesy

I just dey see this your post sef. Hope the babe no come later dump you? cheesy

We still dey. Rather turbulent, though. But we still dey.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over by Ssathugit: 1:20pm On May 19, 2022
The foundation of any relationship is love and respect. You get both when you give both. For that, treat everyone as human beings. With girls you need a man to be special and be able to impress. For example you can explore Pick Up Lines that are popular and can interest a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.