Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) (25434 Views)

2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology Akure Trend For All Jamb Applicants / Gov Okorocha Explains Why Imo State Has Highest Number Of JAMB Applicants / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:34am On Apr 07, 2017
the registration exercise is like a heated mess,
a mess where heat has been applied to it.
so that what once was a little messy is now even messier.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by AreaFada2: 3:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmmm.

Borno & Jamb.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by abbeybiodun: 4:50am On Apr 07, 2017
charleff512:

You be bush boy true true
Mumu, why is he bush boy? he's saying d truth
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by oloyedayo(m): 5:22am On Apr 07, 2017
We have to protest o. #DIBUMUSTGO.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by franby: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Everything naa. Struggle for this nation. Its. Well oh naija
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Zulu212: 6:03am On Apr 07, 2017
What do I have to say in al of these? A very big NOTHING...becos me nuh vote change...when they were lining up cows and children to vote nobody said anything so enjoy ur change

....it's surprising though that the northernerns now want to go to school..
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Unimaginable123: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Princess4ng:

It is not really as painted in d media cus normal activities are going on... But when it happens, it just happens... It's been God all d way.... But u cant b free d way u r in other places... U should be home bfre 10pm except u r a security personnel..
God bless you all. I have been to Maiduguri before for a wedding. Beautiful city.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by kenoz(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Nawa o
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by samuel900(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2017
WHY ON EARTH WILL BUHARI GIVE US OLOYEDE WHO STUDY ISLAMIC OVER A PROFESSOR IN EXAM AND RECORD? OLOYEDE DOESN'T QUALIFY FOR THE JOB...MY SISTER LEFT REGISTRATION CENTRE 11PM AT JAMB OFFICE AKURE, ONDO STATE. WHY WOULD CAFE BE STOPPED FROM REGISTERING STUDENT?
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by odehaj: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Princess4ng:
I see dem in maiduguri all over banks... Sometimes I get scared for them... These r targets to suicide bombers... May God protect us in Borno state
The security advisers are not proactive. Instead of arranging this in nearby town or online,just to avoid gathering these youths in one place at thesame time. If it happens now you start showing us gittty pictures..sick!
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Bukunming(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Nawa o.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by xreal: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2017
I pray they don't become a target to those evil suicide bombers.

Because as it is, these innocent students are the boko that is haram.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by xreal: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2017
samuel900:
WHY ON EARTH WILL BUHARI GIVE US OLOYEDE WHO STUDY ISLAMIC OVER A PROFESSOR IN EXAM AND RECORD? OLOYEDE DOESN'T QUALIFY FOR THE JOB...MY SISTER LEFT REGISTRATION CENTRE 11PM AT JAMB OFFICE AKURE, ONDO STATE. WHY WOULD CAFE BE STOPPED FROM REGISTERING STUDENT?

if u were educated, you could have understood what I intend to type; but, I wouldn't waste my time doing so.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by odehaj: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=Mayflowa post=55335886]

I am just wondering; Is Borno really a hot zone as it is painted in the media? How do people cope living there?[/quote/] Mr man, that is the home base of BH.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Parable007: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2017
2019 is becoming too far but let chill, let them change the whole thing anyhow they want, all their ACTIONS shows incompetence and lack of proper planning #I TELL YOU ANY GOOD THING YOU SEE IN THIS GOVT WAS A MISTAKE IT WAS NEVER DELIBRATE#
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Parable007: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2017
samuel900:
let say apart from osinbanjo who else do you think is qualified in this govt?
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by samuel900(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2017
xreal:

if u were educated, you could have understood what I intend to type; but, I wouldn't waste my time doing so.

Thanks professor...it was typed out of annoyance "STUDY ISLAMIC OVER A PROFESSOR IN EXAM AND RECORD?"
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Carter4luv(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Everything in dis country u must struggle to get it why.
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by tolydap(f): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
DRZAY:

Ehya sorry ooo you have to indicate interest when you are about finishing the registration process.
alright thanks
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2017
odehaj:
The security advisers are not proactive. Instead of arranging this in nearby town or online,just to avoid gathering these youths in one place at thesame time. If it happens now you start showing us gittty pictures..sick!

My dear, God protect his own
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Unimaginable123:
God bless you all. I have been to Maiduguri before for a wedding. Beautiful city.

Wow.. Truly, it is a beautiful city... Even still is

1 Like

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Jiang:

Bank road is pretty secured, Leventis areas is close to center of town. But still you never know when things will go wrong

Lol.... No where is fully secured... Only God helps....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Ay4christ2010(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2017
please when will Jamb mock exam begin?..........anybody that have an answer to this should help pls
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by sundayojerinde(m): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Oloyede just go on board and mess-up with the system
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by kpaofame: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2017
I dont see the sense in Jamb using a specialize centre for registration,

what different thing do they do in the registration process apart from the normal biometric and photo capture they do in the previous ones...It is very unfortunate that we are programmed to suffer here in this country...

While create a process that will need candidates to queue for days, first in the banks then in the limited centres, so people in rural areas will need to travel and sleep outsides for days to register
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by DRZAY(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
tolydap:
alright thanks
Please have you done your printout?
Re: JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Why are the scammers of this great nation apparently in love with 4 letter words. ICPC, EFCC, JAMB, NEPA/PHCN, BANK PHB...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASPOTECH FORMS / The Dilapidated State Of The National Library Abuja (Photos) / UNIPORT's Best Student Of Pediatrics Receives Her N250 Prize Money After 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.