Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Foolishness Of Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foolishness Of Atheists (1628 Views)

Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? / Christians And The Foolishness Of Freewill / 10 Attributes Of Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolishness Of Atheists by Ayomivic(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
The Foolishness of Atheists

The Book of psalm 14:1 says the foolish say in his heart their is no God they are corrupt. they do abominable deeds . there is none who does good.

the above verse gives the best description of whom atheists are. firstly it called them foolish because they rejected God in other to carry out their evil acts .they sees the God and his law as obstruction to their intended ways of lives ,so they wanted to do away with God for them to prevent their conscience of condemnation.

Only foolishness can make someone to say there is no God because everything God created were pointing to his existence . let me point out some of things that are proclaimed the existence of God that a wise man can easily notice as signs of God.

1 Sleep: every human being do sleep . can anyone tell me who invented sleep? this sleep come to human being when it is time no matter whom you are and you wake up when it is time .sleeping can be related to death and restoration. if unknown thing can make us sleep and wake up when it is time, then that thing can kill and raise you when it is time .sleep is telling us there is God.

Brains: that your brain ,the brain that makes you feel superb, that make you a logic reasoning, free thinker is made by who? you growth up to discover it . You did not buy it none invent it, its sign of God existence. in fact the invention's master made all the internal and external parts of your body. just pick notice one and you will see that God exists. ask yourself ,why my fingers and toes are five each hands and legs and not ten or twenty each hands and legs? why my teeth are different in shapes ? these questions will open your sight and make you to see.

Death: why must we all die? why can't we leave forever on earth ?why can't we have seen someone who can invent something to prevent death? why can't rich men in their riches buy death? Death is sign of God existence.

God created everything for purposes and what he creates are perfect, you can't say let adjust this or this one is of no use.

Women: can you imagine perfect jobs God does on women . that enough to accept the existence of God ,it can't happen without someone's brain behind it and that is God. women were created for men. think about them, their structures, wombs, lives of child in the womb, the breast milk, labor . just pick any and give it a deep thought you will see the existence of God. many things are telling of the existence of God. I can go on and on in mentioning them. are you not wise enough to see them or you don't have eyes to see them.

It is grate foolishness to say there is no supreme power or God is not in existence.

Atheist is nothing but devil in man's body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by benzene00: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
praise the lord the creator
for no being is like him
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by youngG10(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
let the foolish die...they can tell if God really exist...u dnt hv to mind them

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by Edenoscar(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ayomivic:

it called them foolish because they rejected God in other to carry out their evil acts .they sees the God and his law as obstruction to their intended ways of lives ,so they wanted to do away with God for them to prevent their conscience of condemnation.

Only foolishness can make someone to say there is no God

1 Sleep: can anyone tell me who invented sleep?

sleep is telling us there is God

Brains: free thinker is made by who?

You did not buy it none invent it, its sign of God existence. in fact the invention's master made all the internal and external parts of your body.

just pick notice one and you will see that God exists.

ask yourself ,why my fingers and toes are five each hands and legs and not ten or twenty each hands and legs? why my teeth are different in shapes ?

Death: why must we all die?

why can't we leave forever on earth ?

why can't we have seen someone who can invent something to prevent death?

why can't rich men in their riches buy death? Death is sign of God existence.

Women: can you imagine perfect jobs God does on women . that enough to accept the existence of God ,it can't happen without someone's brain behind it and that is God.

women were created for men. think about them, their structures, wombs, lives of child in the womb, the breast milk, labor . just pick any and give it a deep thought you will see the existence of God.

It is grate foolishness to say there is no supreme power or God is not in existence.

SCISSORS CHRIST!!!

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by akintom(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
You

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
god of the gaps

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by BodyKiss(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
The view of a myopic mind.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by obinna58(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Its how ur god want us to be cause the merciful god gave us freewill even though he knows already how we gonna misuse the power of freewill, he also have the power to change future and decided not to but created hellfire living no evidence of it

Praise thy lord

3 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Ayomivic:
The Foolishness of Atheists

At the end of this, we will really see who exhibits traits of foolishness between the average atheist out there and you.

The Book of psalm 14:1 says the foolish say in his heart their is no God they are corrupt. they do abominable deeds . there is none who does good.

the above verse gives the best description of whom atheists are. firstly it called them foolish because they rejected God in other to carry out their evil acts .they sees the God and his law as obstruction to their intended ways of lives ,so they wanted to do away with God for them to prevent their conscience of condemnation.

This is the first foolishness in this post, linking morality with a certain belief. Atheists are immoral, they are wicked and foolish not because they live wrongly, not because they steal from you, not because they kill you or mob you to death but simply because they don't believe what you believe.

it is obvious that this is crass foolishness in display because the first self rebutting premise this post is vulnerable to is that Belief is not morality

Morality is hinged on actions not belief, it is hinged on compassion, sympathy and consideration not belief in Jesus, not an undying piety in allah. If you need the assumption of an extra-terrestrial authority in order to be moral then it can be rightly said that you are not in fact moral.

So the things you believe in no way makes you a better person or a more moral person than the average atheist out there, neither does it make you anymore compassionate - belief is just what it is, belief. Morality is an action.

I on my own part can argue that you are basically operating under a selfish platform to derive a moral compass and selfishness we can agree is not so a moral virtue.

You are only good because of God, you are only good because you want the post-humours reward the God promises or a fearful need to evade the punishment afterwards - this is selfishness.

You are not Good because you find it worthy, you are not good to others because you genuinely care - you just need a reward or need to evade a punishment from a vengeful angry God that you fear might exist.

i think the strongest and the best type of people are people who regardless of no side gains attached genuinely care and exhibit good behaviors towards others and the society at large.

Belief is not morality - first fail of the post, so who really is foolish in this regard?

i wonder.

Only foolishness can make someone to say there is no God because everything God created were pointing to his existence . let me point out some of things that are proclaimed the existence of God that a wise man can easily notice as signs of God.

Like only foolishness can say Avengers are not real, i mean look New York is real, how can doctor strange not be real when London, hong kong are real.
there is no way you can lay out the claim as a proof for your assumption, the assumption is in fact hinged on these claims. You think God created everything therefore you are bound to see everything bearing a fingerprint of God on them

but the truth is that you just believe this notion you do not know how any of these came to be, you just agree with an ancient hypothesis of God. but forgive me if i dont share in your sentiment of a tree being evidence of a tree fairy.

bring on the tree fairy and not show me a tree which in fact cannot be attributed to this fairy until this fairy is independently proven.

1 Sleep: every human being do sleep . can anyone tell me who invented sleep? this sleep come to human being when it is time no matter whom you are and you wake up when it is time .sleeping can be related to death and restoration. if unknown thing can make us sleep and wake up when it is time, then that thing can kill and raise you when it is time .sleep is telling us there is God.

this is called God of the gap argument, " I don't know this therefore God"

this makes God no more than your projection of ignorance, you would rather invent God to answer a question where you re bothered by ignorance than accept ignorance which i have always argued this line of thought and methodology is dangerous to our collective intellectual evolution as a specie.

just because you do not understand sleep is not an evidence for God, it simply means You dont understand sleep

Brains: that your brain ,the brain that makes you feel superb, that make you a logic reasoning, free thinker is made by who? you growth up to discover it . You did not buy it none invent it, its sign of God existence. in fact the invention's master made all the internal and external parts of your body. just pick notice one and you will see that God exists. ask yourself ,why my fingers and toes are five each hands and legs and not ten or twenty each hands and legs? why my teeth are different in shapes ? these questions will open your sight and make you to see.

I don't know what to say to this one other than i typically understand your point though the English was terrible but i do believe English is not a measurement of intelligence.

just like above, that you do not understand the brain, that the evolution of the human brain or any brain at all is still elusive to you do not mean it was created by God, you are only making God a placeholder for the ignorance of your mind.

ignorance about the origin of the brain is not evidence for God but rather evidence of Ignorance.

Death: why must we all die? why can't we leave forever on earth ?why can't we have seen someone who can invent something to prevent death? why can't rich men in their riches buy death? Death is sign of God existence.

we can't live forever because Eve ate a damn apple that a talking snake gave her

God created everything for purposes and what he creates are perfect, you can't say let adjust this or this one is of no use.

Tsunami
earthquakes
asteroid bombardment
volcanoes
mosquitoes
polio
epilepsy
avalanche
landslides

I don't know but i also think these things are perfect designs too.

Women: can you imagine perfect jobs God does on women . that enough to accept the existence of God ,it can't happen without someone's brain behind it and that is God. women were created for men. think about them, their structures, wombs, lives of child in the womb, the breast milk, labor . just pick any and give it a deep thought you will see the existence of God. many things are telling of the existence of God. I can go on and on in mentioning them. are you not wise enough to see them or you don't have eyes to see them.

another argumentum ad ignorant - look at this, it is beautiful and complex, i don't know how it came about therefore God must exist,simply doesn't work that way.

I think it is even greater to assume a God based on ignorant gaps in your thinking then take this assumption as an absolute truth.

Argumetum ad hominem - insulting atheists cannot and did not add anymore weight to your post, it didnt make it any less disappointing.

every argument you presented here is based on lack of information, you are projecting God like a holographic impression of your ignorance, channeling the darkness of your mind to affirm an assumption.

i think history has taught us that using God as a placeholder for ignorance never works out great.

Take the hellenistic philosopher Ptolemy for example, Ptolemy was fascinated by the wonders of celestial orbits but like you was ignorant of how it worked so he exclaimed

" i know i am mortal and fleeting, but as i observe for my pleasure the to and fro movement of the celestial bodies, i no longer stand on the earth with my two feet but on the presence of Zeus himself and have my fill from the water of Ambrosia."

he didnt understand it so he invoked God, he invoked Zeus.

Isaac Newton using Johannes Keplers works deducted and answered the questions Ptolemy failed to answer and the God of Ptolemy became irrelevant in the equation of celestial movement.

But yet again Newton came to the peak of his knowledge, he came to the limit of his certainty when he was faced with the problem of Solar stability. he couldn't fathom how the solar system was able to achieve stability yet again just like Ptolemy Newton added God to the equation to answer this question.

then came Leplace who using his intricate equation of the mathematics of perturbation, he answered the question of Solar stability, as the story goes when asked 'where does God fit into this equation'

he simply replied "i have no need of that hypothesis"

we do not invoke god when we understand things, we do not invoke god when we have knowledge, you only employ God at the limit of your knowledge.

if you keep doing this then as history has shown the more we know the more irrelevant you make God, as Neil Degrasse Tyson would say " God would become an ever receding pocket of Ignorance"

so with this i think the words of Paul Heinrich Dietrich, Baron von Holbach [1770] becomes truer than true.

" If a faithful account was rendered of Man’s ideas upon Divinity, he would be obliged to acknowledge, that for the most part the word ‘gods’ has been used to express the concealed, remote, unknown causes of the effects he witnessed; that he applies this term when the spring of the natural, the source of known causes, ceases to be visible: as soon as he loses the thread of these causes, or as soon as his mind can no longer follow the chain, he solves the difficulty, terminates his research, by ascribing it to his gods . . . When, therefore, he ascribes to his gods the production of some phenomenon . . . does he, in fact, do any thing more than substitute for the darkness of his own mind, a sound to which he has been accustomed to listen with reverential awe? "

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by Ayomivic(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2017
johnydon22:

At the end of this, we will really see who exhibits traits of foolishness between the average atheist out there and you.

This is the first foolishness in this post, linking morality with a certain belief. Atheists are immoral, they are wicked and foolish not because they live wrongly, not because they steal from you, not because they kill you or mob you to death but simply because they don't believe what you believe.

it is obvious that this is crass foolishness in display because the first self rebutting premise this post is vulnerable to is that Belief is not morality

Morality is hinged on actions not belief, it is hinged on compassion, sympathy and consideration not belief in Jesus, not an undying piety in allah. If you need the assumption of an extra-terrestrial authority in order to be moral then it can be rightly said that you are not in fact moral.

So the things you believe in no way makes you a better person or a more moral person than the average atheist out there, neither does it make you anymore compassionate - belief is just what it is, belief. Morality is an action.

I on my own part can argue that you are basically operating under a selfish platform to derive a moral compass and selfishness we can agree is not so a moral virtue.

You are only good because of God, you are only good because you want the post-humours reward the God promises or a fearful need to evade the punishment afterwards - this is selfishness.

You are not Good because you find it worthy, you are not good to others because you genuinely care - you just need a reward or need to evade a punishment from a vengeful angry God that you fear might exist.

i think the strongest and the best type of people are people who regardless of no side gains attached genuinely care and exhibit good behaviors towards others and the society at large.

Belief is not morality - first fail of the post, so who really is foolish in this regard?

i wonder.

Like only foolishness can say Avengers are not real, i mean look New York is real, how can doctor strange not be real when London, hong kong are real.
there is no way you can lay out the claim as a proof for your assumption, the assumption is in fact hinged on these claims. You think God created everything therefore you are bound to see everything bearing a fingerprint of God on them

but the truth is that you just believe this notion you do not know how any of these came to be, you just agree with an ancient hypothesis of God. but forgive me if i dont share in your sentiment of a tree being evidence of a tree fairy.

bring on the tree fairy and not show me a tree which in fact cannot be attributed to this fairy until this fairy is independently proven.

this is called God of the gap argument, " I don't know this therefore God"

this makes God no more than your projection of ignorance, you would rather invent God to answer a question where you re bothered by ignorance than accept ignorance which i have always argued this line of thought and methodology is dangerous to our collective intellectual evolution as a specie.

just because you do not understand sleep is not an evidence for God, it simply means You dont understand sleep

I don't know what to say to this one other than i typically understand your point though the English was terrible but i do believe English is not a measurement of intelligence.

just like above, that you do not understand the brain, that the evolution of the human brain or any brain at all is still elusive to you do not mean it was created by God, you are only making God a placeholder for the ignorance of your mind.

ignorance about the origin of the brain is not evidence for God but rather evidence of Ignorance.

we can't live forever because Eve ate a damn apple that a talking snake gave her

Tsunami
earthquakes
asteroid bombardment
volcanoes
mosquitoes
polio
epilepsy
avalanche
landslides

I don't know but i also think these things are perfect designs too.

You haven't refuted anything here, pls try harder.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by johnydon22(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Ayomivic:

You haven't refuted anything here, pls try harder.
lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2017
johnydon22:
lmao grin grin grin

From someone who does not know the tsunami , mosquitoes , earthquakes , avalanches and the rest of other natural 'disasters' have some remarkable benefits and who thinks these refute God's existence ? Repulsive display of ignorance and very shallow thinking .

When will you people ever stop embarrassing yourselves ? When?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2017
johnydon22:

I posted this not too long ago and it still hasn't been responded to yet . Maybe you can try though I strongly doubt anything meaningful would come forth since you are an atheist .

KingEbukasBlog:

Anyway , Have you ever heard of the dark triad - The narcissist , the Machiavellian and the psychopath ? The Machiavellian is exploitative and would do good only because he wants something in return since believes man is driven by self interest ; the narcissist believes the world revolves around him and would do good to people who polish his ego and sing praises pleasing to his ears and the psychopath simply isn't empathetic : the so called de facto moral compass like guilt and shame is non existent . A psychopath can rape a woman believing he is doing her good by satisfying sexual desire . "She enjoyed it " ,like they always say . He also strongly believes he is doing good to people when in reality then are in pain and anguish caused by him . Some psychopaths can also be manipulative like the Machiavellian because they understand basic human emotions and responses .

Now You answer the question : are these three good without God ? In case you don't understand yet , this should drive home the message :

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Ayomivic:

I wouldn't say perfect but I'd say good , just like the bible said . If everything were perfect then man wouldn't have been vulnerable to the subterfuge the enemy employed that led to the 'fall of man' ( I sensed you are a young earth creationist who takes the bible creation story literally ) and the earth would have been impervious to the change . I mean if something were to be perfect then it should be immutable .

Perfect would be after the revamping of the universe when Christ comes to reign eternally with man .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by luvmijeje(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Thought provoking! OP, may my God continually increase your wisdom.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Ayomivic:

I totally agree with this . The brain is a powerful tool that controls all our activities - the body is just like a puppet . Its funny how slow thinking atheists rely on their brains that supposedly came from random unguided processes to elicit rational thoughts they believe question the existence of God . How totally irrational ! grin

And the point of man's dexterity you raised is very valid . If elephants or fish serendipitously got man's powerful brain , could they have accomplished what man has done with the fins and humongous oddly shaped feet? Too many accidents producing organization and order ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
many attention seeking posts on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by Martinez19(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Many christians say that the universe and it's dynamics, structure and elegance denotes God. That notion is not founded on any concrete evidence and pure logic but rather it stems from the blind belief in Yahweh.

What if the dynamism, beautiful structure and elegance denotes the handiwork of zeus, how would you know? It could be handiwork of the flying spaghetti monster, you would never know grin. Or perhaps the workings of the almighty celestial teapot or that of the great juju at the bottom of the sea grin.

I rest my case.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Martinez19:
Many christians say that the universe and it's dynamics, structure and elegance denotes God. That notion is not founded on any concrete evidence and pure logic but rather it stems from the blind belief in Yahweh.

What if the dynamism, beautiful structure and elegance denotes the handiwork of zeus, how would you know? It could be handiwork of the flying spaghetti monster, you would never know grin. Or perhaps the workings of the almighty celestial teapot or that of the great juju at the bottom of the sea grin.

I rest my case.

this is one of the reasons I don't take a Christian serious when he/she virtually abandons his specific Christian claims and starts arguing for deism instead

infact I feel my job is done when a theist does that

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by jonbellion(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Martinez19:

I rest my case.
thread closed!!

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
jonbellion:
thread closed!!

I ignored that comment because I felt it was too shallow to be addressed but you overtly praising him shamelessly is a real cause for concern .

Zeus is not a even a creator deity , he is a sky god or 'sky daddy' . The Flying Spagetti Monster is a pretend god the atheist made to ridicule the theist (that's the best they can achieve concerning anything intellectual anyway)

What we have are numerous concepts of God not different gods who are vying for the position of the true god of humans or creation . There is one God with different concepts . The question should have been : which concept of God is true ?

And when we say there is one God , we mean there is one self existent God and everything else exists contingently. Only God exists of Himself and everything else exists through another - this makes God the source of being for everything apart from Himself.

There are different concepts of God because humans are uncertain or are agnostic about His nature
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I ignored that comment because I felt it was too shallow to be addressed but you overtly praising him shamelessly is a real cause for concern .

Zeus is not a even a creator deity , he is a sky god or 'sky daddy' . The Flying Spagetti Monster is a pretend god the atheist made to ridicule the theist (that's the best they can achieve concerning anything intellectual anyway)

What we have are numerous concepts of God not different gods who are vying for the position of the true god of humans or creation . There is one God with different concepts . The question should have been : which concept of God is true ?

And when we say there is one God , we mean there is one self existent God and everything else exists contingently. Only God exists of Himself and everything else exists through another - this makes God the source of being for everything apart from Himself.

There are different concepts of God because humans are uncertain or are agnostic about His nature

The flying spaghetti monster is very real to me, who do you think makes all the planets move. Please don't belittle my creator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by CatfishBilly: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So, with this quote of yours, would it be safe to say that the concept of God is a human invention?

3 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
LightandDarkness:

The flying spaghetti monster is very real to me, who do you think makes all the planets move. Please don't belittle my creator

he's ignorant and doesn't see that the shape of the planets alone proves FSM is the creator

4 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So, with this quote of yours, would it be safe to say that the concept of God is a human invention?

I'm not particularly sure what you are trying to insinuate but this should make the message clearer :

If in the course of man's space exploration we land on a newly discovered planet X light years away from earth . And we find out that there are houses , sophisticated machines , and all that in planet X . Our new discovery requires an explanation . The obvious and rational explanation is that all these must been developed by a specie of life forms . From the level of sophistication , civilization etc we can deduce that these life forms are complex , intelligent , dexterous etc . Scientists can postulate different explanations for the attributes or characteristics of these life forms but they aint totally sure that these life forms do have such attributes . But with their discovery , whatever attributes deduced fulfill the logical expectations these life forms must posses .

Now associate this analogy with God's existence though its more complicated . We have different philosophical and theological positions for God's existence - deism , theism , pandeism , panentheism , revealed theology , natural theology each of these doctrines having their own concepts of God .

In Revealed Theology : man is saying God revealed Himself to us ; In natural theology : man is saying we don't need a divine revelation from God to know He exists we have a posteriori knowledge.

Now , back to the analogy : A group of scientists could claim that these aliens communicated with us humans through advanced means and told us what they look , how they communicate , how they developed through out their history and another group could say that they made deductions by studying their works - their technology, medium of transportation , modes of communication etc . And trust me , there would be similarities in the conclusions of both groups .

And if we actually compare natural and revealed theology we can see similarities in the attributes of God like God being immaterial , enormously powerful , eternal , immutable , self existent , necessarily existing , non contingent etc. And mind you , the differences like concepts of Divine Simplicity , Divine Impassibility , Scholasticism where there are conflicting ideas doesn't mean God does not exist or God is a human invention - we are just being agnostic about God's other possible attributes . If this is what you mean , then yes some of these concepts are human inventions . Example : Pandeism posits that God has stopped existing as a separate conscious being and metamorphosed into the universe grin

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by Martinez19(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

you christians are fund of saying that people can't prove that God doesn't exist therefore he is real. I challenge you to prove that the so called mock deities I mentioned (as you claim ain't real) don't exist. I am against irrationality.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Martinez19:
you christians are fund of saying that people can't prove that God doesn't exist therefore he is real.

Nobody says that stop making outlandish comments . We say that just anything can proven not to exist . If you claim there is no God , then prove it . The conclusion that God exists isn't contingent on your abysmal attempts to prove otherwise

Martinez19:
I challenge you to prove that the so called mock deities I mentioned (as you claim ain't real) don't exist. I am against irrationality.

This is so easy

Zeus -

1. Zeus is a sky deity , a denizen of this universe ; logically since it exists within this universe therefore he couldn't have orchestrated the creation of the universe .

2. Zeus is not omnipotent , its powers are circumscribed to the sky therefore he couldn't have orchestrated the creation of the universe .

3. Zeus is a contingent being which relies on a non contingent being exist therefore he couldn't have orchestrated the creation of the universe .

Flying Spahetti Monster

1. Its a 3 dimensional being which means it is not maximally great . A 3 dimensional being couldn't have caused the universe to exist .

2. It is an object of satire - used to ridicule theists . Conceived by atheists

3. It is called an invisible Flying Spaghetti Monster . If it is invisible how do you know it flies , it looks like a spaghetti and its monster . It supposedly got drunk during the creation of the earth ( How can something invisible get drunk) . Too much gibberish and it shouldn't be taken seriously

Please quote me when you are ready to make sense bro
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Flying Spahetti Monster

1. Its a 3 dimensional being which means it is not maximally great . A 3 dimensional being couldn't have caused the universe to exist .

FSM isn't 3 dimensional, he reveals himself in such ways just like your fake god Yahweh is claimed by Christians to have come down to earth in the body of man (which is 3 dimensional)

nope, he's real, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu are satires

3. It is called an invisible Flying Spaghetti Monster . If it is invisible how do you know it flies , it looks like a spaghetti and its monster . It supposedly got drunk during the creation of the earth ( How can something invisible get drunk) . Too much gibberish and it shouldn't be taken seriously

he's invisible, undetectable; those drunk and other nonsense you're talking about are simply Anthropomorphism

you should also try to make sense once in a while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by Martinez19(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nobody says that stop making outlandish comments . We say that just anything can proven not to exist . If you claim there is no God , then prove it . The conclusion that God exists isn't contingent on your abysmal attempts to prove otherwise

This is so easy

Zeus -

1. Zeus is a sky deity , a denizen of this universe ; logically since it exists within this universe therefore he couldn't have orchestrated the creation of the universe .

2. Zeus is not omnipotent , its powers are circumscribed to the sky therefore he couldn't have orchestrated the creation of the universe .

3. Zeus is a contingent being which relies on a non contingent being exist therefore he couldn't have orchestrated the creation of the universe .

Flying Spahetti Monster

what if the flying spaghetti monster revealed it self to his followers, how would you know? Yahweh is invisible too but how do you know him if not by the so called revelations in your Holy book? What makes you think that invisibility is a criteria for not being able to get drunk? What makes you think being three dimensional is a criteria for not being all powerful? What if zeus was infinite in dimension and power and then he decided to take a bodily form and dwell on Mount Olympic? How would you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheists by jonbellion(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]I ignored that comment because I felt it was too shallow to be addressed but you overtly praising him shamelessly is a real cause for concern .

There are different concepts of God because humans are uncertain or are agnostic about His nature[/s]
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity And Delusion / What Is It Like To Attempt To Leave The Jehovah's Witness Religion ? / The Babcock University Sextaped Girl Typifies "Never Judge A Book By Its Cover"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.