Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? (1418 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / What's This Woman Thinking About The Skimpy Dress On Rihanna? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by Johnpele: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
my marriage is 2years, my wife is so stubborn, she
said I can not tell her what to wear out. She is
always on short gown and she wears them to functions, once she bends down all her inner will be showing.

last Saturday, a colleague of mine was wedding,
what my wife wore out of the room, I told her she
will not wear that and follow me, that she should
go change it, I was waiting for her to wear
something else, did not even know she went into
the bedroom, undressed and laid down and was
sleeping.

Is it bad for me to tell her to stop wearing skimpy
gowns?

She is 28 years. I am 36 years.
Kindly drop your comments here=> http://datebadoo..nl/2017/04/women-wearing-skimpy-dress.html

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by naughtyDiana: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
lol. rada rada

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by midehi2(f): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
the beginning of fear and no trust is the way to a broken marriage

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by professorfal: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
nice, she's still open for business.

just as there is a beast in every man there is a slut in every woman. some exhibit it before marriage while others mayhap because of certain hindrance in their prime years do it after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol.. I will rather die than to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by emeijeh(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
And you went as far as showing those small nairaland boys your wife?

Baba, i hail o!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:
the beginning of fear and no trust is the way of a broken marriage

pls speak English

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
She is just trying to look sexy for you, I know men like you will want your wife to dress like a deeper like member and the same time you cheat on her with a woman on skimpy dress.

Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by midehi2(f): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:

pls speak English
yes sir

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Quick question.
Did she just begin or did you meet,date,propose nd marry her while she was 'skimpily' dressed?
If she just began,talk to her about it. Something musta triggered it.
However,if she's always been like that,please keep shut and support her style. There are a lot of new,skimpy styles in vogue now. DM me for more details

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by LAFO: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Believe the OP at your own risk.
Person put link con say 'kindly drop your comments here'

Na lie... na views him dey find for blog

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by newyorks(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
one man fud...

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by jonaifame22(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well, as for me I'm allergic to woman tieing wrapper, skimpy dress will do,at least it will keep the dick on it's toes

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by pbethel: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's not bad.
She should learn to respect u.
BTW u guys should discuss it in a loving way.
If she refuses, u know how to handle her. She is ur wife.
God's wisdom

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by Homeboiy: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
op to tear u slap just de my mind

u de mad? when u dey date her, u no c say she dey wear bumshots follow u go joint

u go de hail her that tym abi

leave her joor

just go do magun for her, if she fall trap then u go know

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by Donniefred(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wtf! I know this girl na and she's not married angry

Op, you better becarful with what you post on your shitty blog angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by obiorathesubtle: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Baba.. Enjoy am oh..

Sometimes waka näked for house sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For Me To Tell My Wife To Stop Wearing Skimpy Dress? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
- You 1st met her, she was wearing skimpy clothing, but you had no issues with it.

- You started dating her while she was wearing skimpy clothing, but you had no issues with it.

- you ask her hand in marriage while she was still wearing skimpy clothing, but you had no issues with it.

Now 2 yrs down the line, you suddenly have an issue with the way this woman has ALWAYS BEEN DRESSING?! you failed bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Point, If A Girl Is Not In A Serious Relationship Or Married By 25 / How Do You Feel Dating A Virgin / Lady Shares CDQ Number Online After Been Cheated By The Rapper(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.