Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (24222 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Virgo83(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is nothing but a mere Propaganda,
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by olanirun: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
may he die. any way i sorry 4 niger name that is now on d black list
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by hymnha(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2010
I wonder his name sounds al-quaedaic. AbdulMUTAalauwakbauLAB. What a name, what a nature. I pity him, he wanted 2 take d fastest route 2 hell. 'suicide'
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by otukpo(f): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2010
Life no sweet the boy again, not only he planned to take his life but that of abt 300 pplle.

That's terrible. the boy no deserve to live.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Zubebe(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
[img]http://[/img]

[img][/img]

Why cant i load the new image of mutallab guy?
Anyway there are tons of conspiracy theories making the rounds all over naija. Here is one of them.

The CIA set up the entire saga so as to bring the father of the boy to his knees. And naija too. If they had wanted they would have nipped the guy along time ago. Extra judicial killing is nothing new for the CIA, They could equally hijack him and fly him to Gitmo if they wanted. But they did not for a reason. For long they stalked the father and waited for an opportunity to nail him. The boy gave them the break they needed.

The CIA followed the boy from London after they were tipped by the Brits. First to Dubai and then Yemen. In Yemen they got undercover agents to pose as al qaidah and train the boy. After that it was time for action. They gave the boy some run down chemicals for high explosives.

What happened in Detroit says it all. No big explosion and of course no real explosives. Only some crackers to make believe. And the boy was over powered and held like a chicken. The CIA were waiting on the tarmac, smiling to themselves.

Now to the other side of the equation. Why would CIA want to bring down the father of the boy. Very easy to see. New CBN governor Sanusi is a protege of mutallab, the father of the boy. And he pushed for Sanusi to get the job against Saludo's wise counsel.

Now we all know how soludo nearly succeeded in wrecking the banks. His masters wanted it that way but when he was axed they have to do something fast to stop Sanusi from exposing more and more scandals.
One way to stop Sanusi is to hold his former boss and mentor, mutallab the father.

And since CIA is involved you should expect american media to join in th foray. Check this report from the Washington post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/30/AR2009123002723.html

It shows how american media are backing away from harsh language in describing the boy. They are almost praising him now for being courteous and nice and trying to distinguish him from other terrorists. Before we know a deal will be struck with the father and by extension Sanusi and we shall begin to see new policies at the CBN.

eh?
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by sulad82i(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
This guy is sure more than stupid. Now I have to be searched from head to toe at the airport. I can't even sneak food into US anymore like I used to do cos all my bags gets searched. Habaaa!!
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
This is on eof the reasons I want to believe another Umar is in the making.When you call yourself rich by stealing eveything to dull my children. They won't work and will never have any motivations than to become what you aren't-[b]a suicide bomber.[/b]Read the attached file!

Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2010
He's good man, kindness, generous, handsome, i'm live to him and want to him
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2010
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by sulad82i(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
Bashir Ahmad:

What in the world was that? angry
Now I see, birds of the same feather flocks together, really. What’s handsome got to do here? You fuc***g Aboki just see meat for ground and deh chop am like person weh don kolo. I guess u will be a good witness to save one of ur family from spending the rest of his life in jail cos they will like to hear ur side too. OLODO
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Feb 02, 2010
Can this thread be locked or deleted, this kid is not worth a whole thread to himself.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Beaf: 2:04am On Feb 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Can this thread be locked or deleted, this kid is not worth a whole thread to himself.

. . .So why did you resurrect it? The last post before yours was on January 08, 2010. . . Today is February 02.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by nitewalker: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2010
[b][/b]

They should only feed him non halal pork. and make him watch videos of missy eliots salad being tossed by a
stone butch dyke with hairy legs and pits. yuck. im gonna go throw up, just for thinking up that image.
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by Holuwayungmoney: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Does anybody have links in drug dealing business,if yes,then contact me on +2347032429151 or +2348189419952.
Am a desperate dude ready to do anything for MONEY....
Re: Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo by kponkedenge(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Anxiety Mounts Over New Minimum Wage Ahead Of Deadline / ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.