Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead (1933 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by DonBobes(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2017
40 troops driving through masa & Dikwa yesterday encountered boko haram who placed IEDs on the road and opened heavy barrage of gunfire on our troops. Our troops returned fire immediately and killed many of the BH. Who fled and dragged the bodies of the dead along with them has they fled. Several bokoharam fighters were killed and many escaped with gun shot wounds.
The pictures are as seen below:

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2017
This is not happening, it's good to note the army is no longer displaying dead insurgents.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by 2016v2017: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2017
but Boko is no more?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by ideatoprince18(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2017
And Baba Go Slow said they have been defeated technically!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2017
na only boko die undecided ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by bizmaster003(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Are they not technically defeated... What is wrong with Nigeria?
In Nigeria, we always play with grave matters at our own detriment.

Hope we have lost no soldier.......we have lost more than enough already.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by okosodo: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Story for the gods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by igbosupremacist: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2017
OGA mi how can a man running for his life have time to drag a dead body along?

op simply tell us that the incompetent army lead by burukutu was slaughtered by the jihadists the created.if not why don't you show us the bodies of dead book haram?

Airborne360:
NAF
k.
I can develop softwares for missile tracking, precision and guided weapon system interceptors and electronic jammers! can NAF hire me or should I work with ipob?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Hunter turn bush meat
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by pbethel: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2017
WATS all ds?
Nigeria needs peace o.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by JackieChan01: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
and they're the one that did the ambush

chaii bokoharam has only been defeated through media
reality on ground shows that these terrorists idiots are still stronger.

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard

propaganda is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Ikeg: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Someone tell Nigerian Army to stop all this Nollywood stories a d nonsensical theater pictures.

Everytime we hear you defeated BH but all we see are images of unturned ground and supposed "blood stain" ground but never bodies. Mschewwww

How many times have una told us BH is "defeated" yet other agencies monitoring the same group keep saying otherwise and we keep hearing more "defeat" of the group you supposedly "defeated." already.

We all know they are still kicking your asses and each time you announce they are defeated, they attack to showcase what lying rats una are. Stop putting innocent ppl danger cause una want to save face.

Enough with the caricature and unnecessary theater show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by JackieChan01: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

op simply tell us that the incompetent army lead by burukutu was slaughtered by the jihadists the created.if not why don't you show us the bodies of dead book haram?
headline
"bokoharam ambushed Nigerian Army "
buruntashi headline
" many bokoharam killed "

let me tell you one thing about the art of ambushing if your enemy ambushed you it will be soo difficult to repel the attack because first you'll scamper for safety first then readjust to launch a counter attack but on the other side your enemy has already positioned himself in the best position to hit the target, relaxed, adjust his weapons properly then booom start firing from all angles so even if you guys are soo fast to look for safety and regroup for counter attack there must be a lot of casualties from your side compare to their own because at times when they feel they've done enough damage to you they'll simply retreat cool

now someone is trying to fool the gullible zombies that they were ambushed and had lesser casualties grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Jabioro: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Too difficult for me to believe, if I have to give reasons some people will begin to query me,therefore I decided to avoid the whole some..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Ikeg: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
JackieChan01:

headline
"bokoharam ambushed Nigerian Army "
buruntashi headline
" many bokoharam killed "

let me tell you one thing about the art of ambushing if your enemy ambushed you it will be soo difficult to repel the attack because first you'll scamper for safety first then readjust to launch a counter attack but on the other side your enemy has already positioned himself in the best position to hit the target, relaxed, adjust his weapons properly then booom start firing from all angles so even if you guys are soo fast to look for safety and regroup for counter attack there must be a lot of casualties from your side compare to their own because at times when they feel they've done enough damage to you they'll simply retreat cool

now someone is trying to fool the gullible zombies that they were ambushed and had lesser casualties grin

Right!!!!

Even the "blood stain" went on a straight line. Based on the blood loss, the person had to be severally hurt.

Since when can someone who got shot and lost that amount of "blood" walk a straight line. Must be superman grin grin

At the second picture showing the straight line blood stain, notice how the blood stain just stopped. Oya Wetin happen? Did the injured person immediately get cured or did he/she evaporate to thin air grin grin grin grin grin

I can Nigerian Army keep learning poor storyline from Nollywood.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Ikeg: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

Am I the only one that thinks the dragmark is even too thin for a human body? You have to ridiculosly skinny to make that thin drag mark.
For a stick, the mark fits perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Buhari we the whole of Nairaland wish to say we love u so much.
You're trying real hard to clear this terrorist groups.

Sai Baba

IpobExposed

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by igbosupremacist: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Ikeg:

Am I the only one that thinks the dragmark is even too thin for a human body? You have to ridiculosly skinny to make that thin drag mark.
For a stick, the mark fits perfectly.

buhari is a propaganda chief and to think that it is the self acclaimed most learned tribe is helping him dish out the propaganda through lagos-ibadan express way media makes the whole drama baffling.
buhari is a sinking ship. Yoruba Muslims don't sink with him

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by igbosupremacist: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
Buhari we the whole of Nairaland wish to say we love u so much.
You're trying real hard to clear this terrorist groups.

Sai Baba

IpobExposed

pls no person should take this terrorist sympathiser serious again.

for him to have made this comoment below

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Samirana360(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2017
c news....apc lyin upandan....make i sidon dey luk dem

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

baba bros , i have had enough encounters with BH to justify what the OP is saying, don't sit from the comfort of your home and type nonsense from your phone, you guys need to come down here and experience events firsthand.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Jesusloveyou: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2017
unclezuma:
This is not happening, it's good to note the army is no longer displaying dead insurgents.
you stil get small sense, i tot you wanted to say is a lie as the picture were not display.
Ipod sef get small sense for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by igbosupremacist: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Airborne360:
baba bros , i have had enough encounters with BH to justify what the OP is saying, don't sit from the comfort of your home and type nonsense from your phone, you guys need to come down here and experience events firsthand.

are you in the Arny or air force?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Jesusloveyou: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
are you not happy as only boko haram die.
And if you are not happy, enter the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by profhezekiah: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2017
ideatoprince18:
And Baba Go Slow said they have been defeated technically!!!!
when U lie tecnically doesn't mean U are nt lying?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Biafrawillcome: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

pls no person should take this terrorist sympathiser serious again.

for him to have made this comoment below

Biafranbushboy come and see IpobExposed spare account. Two of them are using the same opera mini with the same notification and the same tabs
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by vedaxcool(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin. Many loose canon came here thinking the reverse had happened.
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by vedaxcool(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Biafranbushboy come and see IpobExposed spare account. Two of them are using the same opera mini with the same notification and the same tabs

The boy that lacks the courage to delete his nairaland account as promised by him.

Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

are you in the Arny or air force?
NAF
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by igbosupremacist: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Airborne360:
NAF
k.
I can develop softwares for missile tracking, precision and guided weapon system interceptors and electronic jammers! can NAF hire me or should I work with ipob?
Re: Boko Haram Ambushed Nigerian Troops. Many BH feared dead by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
igbosupremacist:

k.
they can, try visiting NAF HQ.

(1) (Reply)

,..fixing nigeria / Happening Now In Anambra / Yusuf Buhari Power Bike Accident, Nigerians On Social Media Media React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.