Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) (41291 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Hydrolysis(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2017
they should catch that boy. He has devilish mind. He knew it was acid angry
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2017
DollarAngel:

BE GUIDED
Common get out of thread brainless thing.
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by airminem(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Jayjey:
The substance belongs to the class of carbolic acid use to produce disinfectant and for the production of carbolic soap (antiseptic soap).

The reaction is not as vigorous as mineral acid like hydrochloric acid or sulphuric acid. The patches formed will fade off after some weeks without leaving any scare or serious burnt on the skin.

she should count herself very lucky that it is not a strong acid.

Great Thots.
Now People Can Keep Storing Acid In Shops Just For Another Purpose, Then Boys& Girls Can Run Right Were The Acid Is Grab & Shower Your Blessings To Your Celebrant. Smh
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2017
I will not take this near my child.Wont joke with them atall
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Innocent112(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
Can you see how fast the kids are leaning from these our negative graduation celebration with pouring of dirty water, paints and even sands? This is one of the results.

Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
airminem:

In her Shop or where?

lol. I no know na. I Was not there, I dont even know the woman. I just dey help your investigation

1 Like

Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by edoboi29(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abi, ur body Don come down na, all dis children self
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
The water others were pouring couldn't do for him but something from someone's shop
This boy should be prosecuted to teach those who still do it a lesson angry
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Izak is a normal household disinfectant. Your question sounds thoughtless

Okay!
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by honeycandy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
exactly how i opened my mouth ooooooooooo
veekid:
Chisos

1 Like

Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by alsudaes1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
dee02:
Dang... She is scarred for life! cry

I pray the degree of burnt ain't high, that her skin may regenerate considering the fact she's still young

My brother who was much older once got his face burnt in the laboratory through a gaseous chemical and fire (explosion), we thought as you feared but his skin did regenerate, you wouldn't even believe he was once burnt
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by krabbalogun: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
this is wickedness of the first other..how on earth could this happend
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by dee02(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
alsudaes1:

I pray the degree of burnt ain't high, that her skin may regenerate considering the fact she's still young

My brother who was much older once got his face burnt in the laboratory through a gaseous chemical and fire (explosion), we thought as you feared but his skin did regenerate, you wouldn't even believe he was once burnt

Hopefully.... Her age might just help her cause!

1 Like

Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by megareal: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Celebration gone wrong. I don't even feel like blaming the kids sef. Sometimes, shit happens. Deliver us from evil oh God.
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by bluice2(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

See their mumuness...now who's to blame? undecided

Gradating students and their ceremonial behavior
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Tex42(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oh my...!
What an unfortunate girl.
Quick recovery dear!
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Liftme(f): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Omagago:
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un

Who died? undecided undecided
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by lakeside30: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
No issue,the family of moshood should accept the girl as moshood future wife when both of them are ready to settle down because as it is now she is a damage goods and no guy will be willing to marry her
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by 2016v2017: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
Can you see how fast the kids are leaning from these our negative graduation celebration with pouring of dirty water, paints and even sands? This is one of the results.
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
FILEBE:

Tosyne. I swear You have not seen what these guys and girls do. Go to public schools and see what's up. 14yr olds are having abortions. I was passing by and I two ss1 girls fighting over a boy. You should hear what they say to each other. You will weep
Baba, to born female children dey tire me sef
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by ipodstinks: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
DollarAngel:
Yusuf, it was gathered, thought it was a liquid water disinfectant known as Izaal when he poured it on the girl.

AFONJAS ARE WICKED, QUOTE ME AND RUN MAD
Nobody needs coating you since we all know you are suffering from brain tumor. So anything you say, we take it like that.
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by ipodstinks: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
venchy59:
check details below
How are you subscribing to this thing?
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by lonelydora: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:

I wish they will learn.
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba, to born female children dey tire me sef

I swear no be only you. The thing dey pain say guys don use O.T deceive these girls. imagine guys be telling girl that they will have blue balls if they don't have sex. infact na boys spoil these girls.
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Silverstone6578(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Did anyone notice that the is Fake bloggers
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by armadeo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tazdroid:
Really sad. The suspect's family should accede to the victim's family's request for financial support and hopefully let peace reign
[size=8pt][/size]

I disagree. He should be punished it would serve as a deterrent. People shouldn that crime and punishment go hand in hand.

Next time peeps would be careful.
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by bootylady101(f): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2017
he should marry her no too much talk
Re: Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by smilinjessy(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2017
seriously,dis boy threw d acid at her intentionally..perhaps there was a fyt btw d gal nd d boy so d boy wanted to revenge by pouring d acid on her...he myt have opened up to his parents bt who want his/her wards to go to prison nd so they decided to call it a mistake to cover up for him... cryseriously,dis boy threw d acid at her intentionally..perhaps there was a fyt btw d gal nd d boy so d boy wanted to revenge by pouring d acid on her...he myt have opened up to his parents bt who want his/her wards to go to prison nd so they decided to call it a mistake to cover up for him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Crypto Fraud Suspects / Nigerian Immigrant Destroys Cars In Germany (Photos) / Robber Arrested For Killing Of Gideon Aremu Displays Phone In Handcuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.