Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

3 Simple Tips For Creating A More Attractive Online Persona Through Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Simple Tips For Creating A More Attractive Online Persona Through Facebook (419 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Simple Tips For Creating A More Attractive Online Persona Through Facebook by ghettowriter(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2017
​Tip 1: Know who you are and have a clear message.

A profile is a collection of characteristics that people look at to gauge our personalities. Often times, people will get to know us better based on our status updates, photos and other media. Even though we’re all complex beings, people categorize us to make sense of the world.

Tip 2: Build yourself a strong credibility and take advantage of it.

In order to become more attractive to everyone on Facebook - the biggest social platform, we all need a strong credibility. You might wonder what’s it for? I tell you why a strong credibility can be that important.

Because without it, you may appear unreliable to audiences, and so it won’t be easy to get people’s attention and trust.

Tip 3: Don’t Say Something, Show It.

If you choose to fill out the “About Me” section, here is the most important rule: You don’t need to tell us characteristics about who you are. If you’re funny, you’ll write funny posts and have funny photos. You won’t say “I’m really funny.”

All in all, when it comes to sculpting your profile, make sure that you send a clear message of how you want people to see you. As social media becomes more woven into our daily interactions, people will relate to us more on an online level. It’s important to make sure you always ask yourself: “Is what I’m posting consistent with the image I’m trying to create?”

So, those are some ways that I think will work best for making you more interesting Online.

Hope it helps!?

Click www.jozavic. for more Productivity Infos.

1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Tips For Creating A More Attractive Online Persona Through Facebook by Idydarling(f): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2017
we have heard op,just show us ur profile on Facebook for emphasis
Re: 3 Simple Tips For Creating A More Attractive Online Persona Through Facebook by ghettowriter(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Idydarling:
we have heard op,just show us ur profile on Facebook for emphasis

Actually, all our Profiles can't be the same. So, no point in showing off my Profile. These are mare pointers to adding more credibility to your already Great Facebook Profile. You can add yours smiley

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Steps On How To Get A Guy To Love You In Few Days / South African Lady Buys Herself A Ring, Vows To Look For A Husband Later / Bride-to-be And Her Fiance Die In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.