Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words (1121 Views)

Davido's Family In A Lovely Paint As He Appreciate The Work. / See The Family Richer Than Davido Family And Nigeria / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by TunezMediaBlog: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2017
The cousin of Davido's alleged 3rd babymama Ayomide Labinjo, Melvin has finally responded to the 'derogatory' comment made by Davido's brother, Adewale.

Adewale came for his brother' alleged babymama, Ayotomide Labinjo and penned 'See how hungry she even look #lies', But Melvin did not take it easy, She wrote;

'See the fat hippopotamus that shade my cousin of being skinny and looking hungry! @chairmanhkn Over-grown broiler like u shouldn't be talking when others are talking bcoz u look like a poultry turkey (imported turkey for that matter).

All u do is to relax in ur father's house and be squandering ur father's hard earn money and after u open ur stupid gums to yarb somebody.

Do u know what hustling is? Gone re days of inheritance, so bro get up, hustle ur way and burn those accumulated fats in ur body... See how ur boobs re popping... Soon ur bro @davidoofficial will arrange EL bra for u! .

If ur bro cannot keep his dick tight in his trousers then he should be ready for more baby mama dramas! But I didn't come for @davidoofficial this time....

And I keep wondering why u haven't got a baby mama yet, even with ur money? Oh, the answer is so simple, fat people normally gat small d**k and moreover no girl will like 120kg bag of rice to be on top of her!'

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/cousin-to-davidos-alleged-3rd.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by eezeribe(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
OK
Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by Kowor(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2017
Chai! Completely finished! Am crying for this guy now.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by doyinisaac(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Kowor:
Chai! Completely finished! Am crying for this guy now.
Better cry for your own life first.....carry another person life on top your head....did they put knife on her head to open her private part for him to insert his d*ick....??it is both of them that are responsible for the rubbish...it takes two to tango....
Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by Kowor(f): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2017
doyinisaac:
Better cry for your own life first.....carry another person life on top your head
And this is affecting you because? You need recharge card from him?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by doyinisaac(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Kowor:

And this is affecting you because? You need recharge card from him?
no because i need good "common sense" from you.... wink
Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by Kowor(f): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2017
doyinisaac:
no because i need good "common sense" from you.... wink
Pity the sense is far from thee.
If you need more attention, go to 3rd mainland and you'll land on FP. The attention have given to you is enough.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by doyinisaac(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Kowor:

Pity the sense is far from thee.
If you need more attention, go to 3rd mainland and you'll land on FP. The attention have given you is enough.
****e pain am grin grin
Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by Amberon: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Davido and his brother are big fools for insulting that girl. Even Davido acknowledged that he had sex with her so who is the elder brother to call the girl "hungry looking"? Didn't he know she hungry looking before doing her raw?

You see foreign models thinner than her and appreciate them but call a Nigerian skinny girl hungry looking?

No wonder Davido is I'll mannered, those who are supposed to caution him when he's wrong even need babysitting themselves.
Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2017
shocked izzit true that fat guys normally have small d**k ?.....how she take know?how many guys don gbensh her

Just minding my own business cool
Re: Davido's Family And Alleged 3rd Babymama Family At War Of Words by DozieInc(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2017
angry angry sad

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ / Nigerian Actress Who Escaped From Prison After Death Sentence Recapture / Davido Seriously Has Problem With His Ego [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.