Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ (1115 Views)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by eyesoflagostv: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
VIDEO: 'I have Nigerian blood, Eba and Egusi is the secret of my success' - World Heavyweight Boxing champion, Anthony Joshua
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/04/video-i-have-nigerian-blood-eba-and.html

Popular Nigerian sports journalist, Oma Akatugba interviewed World Heavyweight Boxing champion, Anthony Olaseni Joshua and the boxer showed how much Nigerian he was by speaking Yoruba and declaring Eba and Egusi soup as the secret of his success.

Watch video below...

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/858472260830625793

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
can I bliv this.... lol
Re: VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by babywhite(f): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Eba and egusi soup, WAO

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by Partnerbiz(f): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
This guy is handsome, popular, rich and humble.

Not Davido

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by GavelSlam: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This guy is handsome, popular, rich and humble.

Not Davido

He come sabi fight on top.
Re: VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by RisingUp: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by skilfulsagei(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is good. He is one of us. Proud of you Champ
Re: VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ by YungJo207(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol you can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy.

Proudlynaija

(1) (Reply)

Photos: World's Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Goons Embark On Short Holi / Samklef Shares Epic Throwback Pix With Michael Jackson / Checkout This Adorable Photo Of Kiki Osinbajo And Dolapo Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.