Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" (32773 Views)

BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by ObiOmaMu: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Debie-Rise, who is one of the top 5 Big Brother Naija Housemates, made a stunning revelation yesterday, after she revealed that she ran away to be on the show, because she wanted more. This came after Biggie gave the housemates a chance, to solicit for votes from viewers of the show.

The 27-year-old guitarist, revealed that she wants to be a source of inspiration to young girls out there, even after her dad who is a Pastor, called the organizers of the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show to pull her out. This made her, not to give any member of her family the chance to call her on the show.

She also acknowledged that she has low esteem issue.

Here's her campaign video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-my-pastor-dad-called-bbnaija.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Debie-Rise kiss

Some parents and their wahala. Where was he when she learnt how to roll her waist like that.
Allow your children to pursue their dreams, wish them well and pray for them not to deviate from your teachings. I see her dad as those over controlling fathers. He bartered the girl's self-esteem with his over controlling attitude.
Won't he be happy if she wins the 25mil?

Send Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Onelove

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Alisegun(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
hnmmm.. you too leave if them dey follow you from village

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by u3man(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Base on logistic. Dis one na see gobbe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by arosunshine(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Debbie is good, Bisola is good, Efe is also good

bt still

Efe for the money

#teamefe

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2017
TeamPoverty abeg make una no invade this thread abeg. grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2017
i love this girl wella, am married and m entire family including my wife love Debie-Rise and keeps voting for her. A vote for Debie-Rise is a rise above hate!

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by bettercreature(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
My Jollof rice! Don't do what i wouldnt do.Please stop canvasing votes for wrong people! This is poverty alleviation show,we have decided #TEAMEFE all the way

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2017
bettercreature:
My Jollof rice! Don't do what i wouldnt do.Please stop canvasing votes for wrong people! This is poverty alleviation show,we have decided #TEAMEFE all the way
You are on your owngrin, Debie-Rise is the poorest among them. Vote Debie-Rise

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
i love this girl wella, am married and m entire family including my wife love Debie-Rise and keeps voting for her. A vote for Debie-Rise is a rise above hate!
True son of PH, that girl deserve the cash

11 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by NegeduGrace(f): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
my sister from another mother, ,it's either you or Efe
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2017
NegeduGrace:
my sister from another mother, ,it's either you or Efe
Iyawo Milestongue
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by NegeduGrace(f): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Iyawo Milestongue
chai..aunty oyin oo..gringringrin
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2017
NegeduGrace:
chai..aunty oyin oo..gringringrin
How you dey? I just dey find troublegrin
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2017
She has a shot at the money. Her silent supporters might pull a huge surprise on the Efe team shouting up and down.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Useless decision but Efe has it...
I agree that it should be given to him on logistics basis grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by veekid(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
No be sere sere ooooooo
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by ginajet(f): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
I heard it
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by XketchDesigns(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
DISCLAIMER ------------------------ THIS IS NOT HATING, ITS ALL JUST FACTS

I just realized why nigeria is in the state it is in. when a people support mediocre that land can only produce mediocre.

Everybody just shouting efe, and i have tried to analyse ans see whe he is deserving of such praise and i cant find any *at least compared with the other contestants*. if we were to base it on tallent well, he is not in the top.. *no hating, just facts*

-In terms of enterntainment, he claims to be a rapper but hes spits very wack barrs.. Bassy is way much better at rapping than efe.
-Hes story of coming from humble background and fighting to get to where he is, that goes to debbie rise. I mean have you watched her audition from way back on nigerian idol? and the girl is actually talented with the gittar
-Bisola has an amazing voice, she is a very good singer
-TTT is very good at leadership and directing, he stired the house to win their wager in an amazing presentation in the 3 or 4th week.
-Acting, bisola,uriel and bassy carry the prize here.
-Dancing, bassey, debbie rise, TTT, mavrins and bisola.
-Fittness, All the guys i the house were more fit than he was, he couldnt exercise to save his life during the boot-camp.
-Eloquent, this goes to bassey and somewhat bally.

All he did was constantly trying to explain himself and saying he is "real"

Efe although tried better, belongs to the pack of Tboss, mavris, gifty, Bally *maybe at the top of this pack*.

so there are way more people deserving to win it than the person projected to win *efe*. From what i can tell its all driven by sentiments and loyalty to tribal divides and not actual entertainment

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Biolamiles: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
I blame tboss grin grin
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by admax(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Being a Pastor is one thing but being a dad and a Pastor to your kids is another thing. The Pastor might have been a strict dad forming Church pastor over his Children hence they will be rebellious and have low self esteem.

BBN is a Worldly and secular show hence her dad will be mad at her but he has to forgive her no matter what.

As for who will be the winner; It has to be Tboss because she exemplifies what the show promoters wants which are Beauty, Promiscuity, Nudity Razzness and others.
N.B - I don't watch the show but have been force to follow up due to numerous social media etc bombardment.
We so need a Christian DSTV.

7 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Justbeingreal(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
One sure thing about this lady is weda or not she wins this money she don already blow big time, she has show cased her talent in the house to the whole world when she's out if she pursue the music thing this babe go make more than the 25 meters in a short while, I also listened to efe song on FM, if the dude collect the 25m on Sunday he can as well double up in no time, the thing is about using the platform well when u get out, the only jonzers in this is TTT n Kemen they even messed up their reputation more it would have been better if they never went for the show.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by rottenPussy: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Should you win, that same man will call you for tight payment.

Yeye pastorpreneurs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by 0b10010011: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:

grin cheesy grin

Best name that fits them

#TeamPoverty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by DollarAngel(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by nairascores: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Okay
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by TINALETC3(f): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by kaystick86(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Role model indeed
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by tjimoh1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
so why u still dey

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by cutetopsey(f): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by BreezyCB(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin

Obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series / Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT / Cost Of Buying Air Time For A TV Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.