Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector (49886 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Garbage, second class OEMs
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by martinsaba: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
THE INFINIX THOUGH, I THOUGHT INFINIX USED TO BE THE SAGEM WE KNOW, OR AM I MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by OBAGADAFFI: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2017
aflabos:
So, na one parent company they deceive us since, so na them own oraimo and carlcare, tecno, infinix and itel, so they can share same tech, they even concentrate on africa, there is God oooo

That's how Chinese manufacturer operate, they build products based on local businessmen demands.

Slot, Zenco and co are the local businessmen behind this brands.

Read about Polystar products.

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by kunlesufyan(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2017
So all this companies are subsidiaries of Trassion holdings, and their market is all targeted at Africa

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by OBAGADAFFI: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2017
YesBwoss:
I wonder why they can't manufacture some of the phones here. Hopefully they'll start doing that soon.

We don't have the facilities to manufacturer even chargers in Nigeria.

And doing it China is far cheaper.
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by asumo12: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2017
pweshboi:

Slot ko ashaw.o ni

cheesy

But seriously I red an interview that he said he's the brain behind infinix and tecno...

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2017
pweshboi:

Slot ko ashaw.o ni

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by lukui: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerians!!!!!!
if they (Chinese) manufactured China phone, where is your own phone
chai even toothpick we import it! (may be China will be selling CHINESE SHIT for us) #GodblessNigeria

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Thumbs up @ techno for DE-MYSTIFYING the age-long notion that phones/especially android is not meant for the common man!
Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Uchizzy(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
still using my itel vision #team_itel
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by lordsharks(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
TECNO opened the floor in Nigeria
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by pweshboi(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author= post=55399859][/quote]
Bro I hope you'll go through what you've posted again... "he runs" he doesn't "own" sure he's the owner of slot and he sells phone products and accessories ranging from techno, infinix and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by DjAndroid: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Infinix founded in 2013? When I bought an Infinix phone for my ex in 2012?
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by obailala(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
you all should keep on buying substandard product..

they know they can brainwash africans into thinking their phones are good..

they have zero presence in western country because those countries wont allow products like tecno come into their country.

You get what you pay for. There's nothing substandard about those phones, they're just low end (cheaper) smart phones.

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by kolafolabi(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Maximum respect to them. I am really enjoying my Note 3 Infinix smart phone.

3 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2017
pweshboi:

Bro I hope you'll go through what you've posted again... "he runs" he doesn't "own" sure he's the owner of slot and he sells phone products and accessories ranging from techno, infinix and the likes.

tongue tongue

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by eezeribe(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2017
princemillla:
All I can say is Thank you Techno for making android phones affordable to middle earners.

You are right.and funny enough,it's still the middle and low income earners that save a sweat to buy the galaxy's and iPhones of this world.
The high net worth individuals do not really see phone as something that should determine their value or who they really are.
They are people who use the Tecno's,itel's and Infinix's of this world,but could comfortably afford Tens of iPhones and galaxy's without dropping a sweat.

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2017
pweshboi:

Igbos control IT markets, these companies are owned by Igbo boys
Newage,
Ofia
Fil
Anabel
Zinox
Slot
IT world etc.

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by ednut1(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2017
YesBwoss:
I wonder why they can't manufacture some of the phones here. Hopefully they'll start doing that soon.
cheaper to manufactur in china, cheap labour ,power, support, amenities are non existent here na

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Teel012(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2017
hmmmm, whether it's transsion holdings or ezeigbo, I see a lot of income going into the same pocket. Lesson: Stay behind the scenes, create the same product, change d look n name, sell to Africa, BAM! u're swimming in millions or billions.

3 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by phemybof(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Tecno camera deteroriat afta a year.

#teamSamsung
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by CirocBoi(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Team boom j8..... No time
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by CirocBoi(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
phemybof:
Tecno camera deteroriat afta a year.

#teamSamsung

Haba bros, even camon cx camera too?

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by zotorux(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Goldenheart:
cool so what's the fuss about tecno n infinix owned by the founder of SLOT Nigeria cry
Slot is just like the major importer. I think he was the first person to start importing the phones into Naija. I think people are now getting it twisted that he's the founder.

3 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by EppPliss: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by kaymart: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
clickbnkgod:
I am in love with my infinix note3 battery

TeamInfinix
same here.
Got mine for 70k but learnt it's now cheaper.
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Flintstone06(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

They are owned by Nigerian businessmen.

Transsion Holdings is just a Manufacturer.

Just like what TCL is doing for Nokia, Blackberry and other global brands.

There are Nigerian stakeholders. It's definitely not owned by a Nigerian.

You people should stop boosting your morale. I work in one of the subsidiaries.

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Tinyemeka(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
you all should keep on buying substandard product..

they know they can brainwash africans into thinking their phones are good..

they have zero presence in western country because those countries wont allow products like tecno come into their country.

True. Notice how RSA is not included in regions covered by Carlcare.
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by phemiee1810(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
its my birthday today show some love
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by mercyville: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2017
FAKE- Wiki has references that affirm whatever info they are giving out- [ quote author= post=55399859][/quote]
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by SycophanticGoat: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2017
daamazing:
your moniker though.. madgoat,,lol

He has a very lovely moniker, so don't criticize tongue

Madgoat brother, I see you.. wink
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by SycophanticGoat: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author= post=55399859][/quote]

Via nwanne, let's be sure of what we're posting online so we don't disgrace ourselves. Does this man have shares in Transsion Holdings? If yes, then what percentage shares does he own? That's how we know if he owns those brands and not just assume he does, simple because he gave a Chinese telecom company specifications to produce phones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea / Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.