Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector (49888 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Racade(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
phemiee1810:
its my birthday today show some love
happy birthday! Long life and prosperity. Enjoy ur day!

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by oaroloye(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why can't we start our own Phone Companies, based on our own patents, here in Africa?

Consider what it would take, to prevent that from happening?

Consider how easy it would be to raise the money needed to develop the product, and startup the company?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by bishop4life(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
YesBwoss:
I wonder why they can't manufacture some of the phones here. Hopefully they'll start doing that soon.

Stop wondering. Nigeria is no ready for tech courtesy of our youths who keep on praising absurdity. Now tell me how the will operate with no power supply. Tell me how they will survive when in Nigeria if you open ordinary pop corn counter , omonile will come, local government will come, state government will come , firs, nafdac, ndlea, man, police, army, vigilante, area landlord association, you settle even road safety, vio, custom , civil defense ectera .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Youngzedd(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
YesBwoss:
I wonder why they can't manufacture some of the phones here. Hopefully they'll start doing that soon.

Very funny. There's no soon here. Your government need to fix the system first.

Labour is cheap in China and they have infrastructures to attract investors. Here in Nigeria, we have nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Youngzedd(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
asumo12:

cheesy

But seriously I red an interview that he said he's the brain behind infinix and tecno...

Truly He is.
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Somebody was saying the owner of slot phone store designed the first set to tecno phones in Nigeria, m like how is that possible when he doesnt even own transsion holdings
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Youngzedd:

Truly He is.
he isn't Bro..
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
chronique:
I thought someone said infinix, tecno and itel are owned by a Nigerian? Nairaland and false information, is like bread and butter.
a Nigerian doesn't own any of them. False info you've got there!
Techredirector.com
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by Caseless: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
daamazing:
your moniker though.. madgoat,,lol
grin grin grin
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
bishop4life:

Stop wondering. Nigeria is no ready for tech courtesy of our youths who keep on praising absurdity. Now tell me how the will operate with no power supply. Tell me how they will survive when in Nigeria if you open ordinary pop corn counter , omonile will come, local government will come, state government will come , firs, nafdac, ndlea, man, police, army, vigilante, area landlord association, you settle even road safety, vio, custom , civil defense ectera .
True... To even charge phone Na wahala.. cheesy
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by bizhop01: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
INFINIX IS IN PHONE BUSINESS FOR A VERY LONG TIME,you can recall a brand cell phone know as sagem & walking-talking brand know as mobiwire.
they where reliable brand back then, before the two company joined together in 2012 lanch as INFINIX
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
bizhop01:
INFINIX IS IN PHONE BUSINESS FOR A VERY LONG TIME,you can recall a brand cell phone know as sagem & walking-talking brand know as mobiwire.
they where reliable brand back then, before the two company joined together in 2012 lanch as INFINIX
proof?
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by edoboi29(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
you all should keep on buying substandard product..

they know they can brainwash africans into thinking their phones are good..

they have zero presence in western country because those countries wont allow products like tecno come into their country.

asshole, use d boom j8 nd change ur thinking
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by henrydadon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
edoboi29:
asshole, use d boom j8 nd change ur thinking

lol..team samsung for life

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by madgoat(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

He has a very lovely moniker, so don't criticize tongue

Madgoat brother, I see you.. wink

I see you too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
madgoat:

I see you too grin grin
team G/o(a=t#s

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by madgoat(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin
daamazing:
team G/o(a=t#s
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by joseph214(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
post=55400479:

tongue tongue
If this Ezeigbo is the co-founder of infinix then who is Benjamin Jaing(or are both of them co-founders?) and why can't I find him on wiki or facebook.

And op why didn't you post that tecno created itel.

2 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
joseph214:
If this Ezeigbo is the co-founder of infinix then who is Benjamin Jaing(or are both of them co-founders?) and why can't I find him on wiki or facebook.

And op why didn't you post that tecno created itel.
It was stayed there sir. Kindly re-read. Thanks
Techredirector.com
TechBlog | conscientiously redirecting tech world..
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by paolokonqueror(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Kuku Kill me na

pweshboi:

Slot ko ashaw.o ni
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Exactly!!!! People need to give Tecno credit (skip the airtime pun), they make good phones, you feel you want to spend more? Buy the Samsungs and iPhones, we will continue to buy Tecno that makes amazing devices at a more affordable price

obailala:
You get what you pay for. There's nothing substandard about those phones, they're just low end (cheaper) smart phones.

1 Like

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by omoalajah(m): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2017
TECNO providing affordable phone since 1900 grin
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by omoalajah(m): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Abi o. TECNO making more sales every year in Nigeria meaning they are really doing well. The rich people can go away .. grin
DavidoArsenal:
Exactly!!!! People need to give Tecno credit (skip the airtime pun), they make good phones, you feel you want to spend more? Buy the Samsungs and iPhones, we will continue to buy Tecno that makes amazing devices at a more affordable price

Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by datyorubaboy: 1:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one OP.
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by datyorubaboy: 1:24am On Apr 14, 2017
yes ke
omoalajah:
TECNO providing affordable phone since 1900 grin
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by missslimzy(f): 1:52am On Apr 14, 2017
good piece of information
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by missslimzy(f): 1:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol. Twale
daamazing:
team G/o(a=t#s
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by daamazing(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2017
missslimzy:
Lol. Twale
Abiii, I said the truth!
Re: Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector by pweshboi(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2017
paolokonqueror:
grin grin grin grin grin Kuku Kill me na
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea / Funny ! iPhone6 Owners say their hair now rips off When They Make Calls [Photos] / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.