Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims (67454 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / #BBNaija: Billionaire Ayiri Emami Pledges To Give Efe N50m & Brand New SUV / Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by seunfape(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Down to earth man .
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Even the winner and organisers will have reason to envy Efe.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by gemini35(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
There is time and season for every one,on earth,efe,s seoson is here, those criticsing the billioniar,are like judas,who said the perfume sprayed on jesus foot should be sold and giving to the poor,

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by breadtom: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dis is the reason why we are poor and backward in dis country. Wish I can find this traffic on the tech section sadly no,but this is were u get to see them debating on nonsensical gist misplaced priorities.#lazy nigerians!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by sixtus3606(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
smiley

IT IS REAL AS OXYGEN

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Zoogerians supporting Rubbish...

Ayiri Emami your 50million naira and car can purchase Waec and jamb form for 100+ people in ur village... Misplaced priorities

Meanwhile the idiot below is a Terrorist

My brother he could have even donated that money to the lawyers representing Nnamdi Kanu and i would have bought him one plastic sprite in return.. what a shameless display
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by IamAthens(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Ayiri Emami your 50million naira and car can purchase Waec and jamb form for 100+ people in ur village... Misplaced priorities

the money you have used on data this year alone can buy jamb for someone in your village....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by gemini35(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
I dont know why I lose interest watching anything Nigerian, every production I tune our TV to, looks silly, mediocre and very depressing. Pursuing kobo through quick means instead of inventing patents that lasts for generations.

good day, billyonaire i,want to join the league oh,
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by babeface3: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
OK now, so if he loses out he had nothing you lose.
Guys let's vote someone else, say Bisola
softwerk:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSjQ59lACIy/
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Ceema1(f): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Zakaci Ubanka Arne! The real terrorist is in kuje eating watery beans.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by chukagates(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
this efe jst has the grace of God with him cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by efygirl: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'm happy to hearddt May God u ooooo efemomentum,d home boy ,And omo billionaire Blessings go due follow u up n down for blessing this young man.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by soulfood(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by cashkid: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Don't you think you are a bigger idiot here? He can choose to spend his money anyhow he likes...tell your father to work for his own money too so that he can buy jamb form for useless kids like you in ur imaginary village. Useless lazy ass!!! The two individuals you are insulting can change the life of ur entire lineage born and unborn if you care to know!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Ugosample(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amarabae:
maybe its because we don't celebrate stupidity.
So that Igbo man who build a skyscraper hospital in his village in Anambra should use the money for BBNaija show?

That is not the point.
Our people find it difficult to rally behind our own sometimes o, due to ego and other reasons.
I know my people very well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by asuzor11(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

FYI I'm an Igbo man...But your comment is one of the reasons why I don't support Biafra of today.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by chukagates(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
they way all those babes wey reject efe those days as broke broda wey im be go begin dey try reach am now or even visit im parents..Efe sef go mad..power of SUCCESS AND MONEY grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by jonnytad(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
You hear say Efe don hammer, u dey pray to become his driver, Is your own destiny caged?
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Realhommie(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Actuarydeji:
This country is a joke!!!! What's the reward for having first class? Kai!!! I am tired of this Nigeria, let me quickly migrate to Oyo state
So then it's not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.. Rom 9:16

It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy and grace.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Ugosample(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
asuzor11:

FYI I'm an Igbo man...But your comment is one of the reasons why I don't support Biafra of today.

Why would any sane Igbo man support IPOB lunatics?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by asuzor11(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
fabuloz1:

Why is this guy pained? undecided Go and buy jamb form for the less privileged now. Why not channel your grievances to governors to sponsor them in education? Na your money? Is Emami in government? cry guy, go rest abeg. God has blessed Efe. Accept it or not
1 carton of beer for you
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by TinaAnita(f): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
This one na real wah! Efe don blow big time.Biggie should just end the show, it's over!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by chukagates(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
rhektor:
Only if he could do the same for universities in Delta state, only if he could give free education to the children in the creek of Sagbama, only if he would use that money to help the less privileged in his immediate delta community. Alas! He has decided to use his wealth to further a useless cause. This and many others are reasons why we are where we are today.
ABULO shut up close ur poverty stricken mouth!! do you knw how many pple that billionaire has helped?? is it because he does not allow it to reach social media?? the only reason this one made social media is because its BBN and very popular show at that...dont let poverty to physcologically destroy you!! do you know how many pple efe will still use the money to change their own life or employ??
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by kaboninc(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
megareal:
I am really weak. Why I no dey ever get this kind luck? cry

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by asuzor11(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
megareal:
I am really weak. Why I no dey ever get this kind luck? cry
It's not luck,its grace
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Abagworo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
I bought 10k credit for Efe even though I don't watch big Brother. My wife and all the girls in my house want me to vote him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by asuzor11(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
gemini35:
There is time and season for every one,on earth,efe,s seoson is here, those criticsing the billioniar,are like judas,who said the perfume sprayed on jesus foot should be sold and giving to the poor,
Seconded
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by wasuka14(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Those dream killers who are asking that what is important of #BBNaija and that it should be shut down. What would they be thinkingg now??
Nwodosis:
For those of you asking the worth of Efe, Efe is now worth 75m and two brand new cars in the waiting! Don't be an enemy of progress, join the train in making this dream a reality.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by iksmoore(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tell Ayiri to use the money he is about to splash on the poor boy to pay his workers and get petroleum products to his filling stations.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by hillsway(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
fabuloz1:

Why is this guy pained? undecided Go and buy jamb form for the less privileged now. Why not channel your grievances to governors to sponsor them in education? Na your money? Is Emami in government? cry guy, go rest abeg. God has blessed Efe. Accept it or not
mind telling me your gain in all of these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.