Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims (67458 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / #BBNaija: Billionaire Ayiri Emami Pledges To Give Efe N50m & Brand New SUV / Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by edupedia: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
austinosita:
Ayiri don finally shame bbn cheesy

So if una like, make una rig am, efe go still collect pass the other one(for those wey understand) cheesy

But how true is this tho?

....SO NO WORRY VOTE FOR EFE AGAIN...YOUR VOTE WONT COUNT!...TBOSS IS BBN WINNER!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by edupedia: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
chukagates:
ABULO shut up close ur poverty stricken mouth!! do you knw how many pple that billionaire has helped?? is it because he does not allow it to reach social media?? the only reason this one made social media is because its BBN and very popular show at that...dont let poverty to physcologically destroy you!! do you know how many pple efe will still use the money to change their own life or employ??

...Which Efe?...the drunkard?...
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by youngbelieve(f): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
cashkid:

Go ask ur senior brothers for house na!!!!
I asked dem,,,,,still de same answer
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by tonychristopher: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ugosample:

That is not the point.
Our people find it difficult to rally behind our own sometimes o, due to ego and other reasons.
I know my people very well.

So ...What do you mean ....Igbo don't invest in frivolity. They know business when it is done....This is encouraging laziness and Igbo will not be part of it.

They man for use the money build hospital or even acho or job poor people to start business

That's what Igbo do
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by oluscofield(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
if u know what ayiri mean in Yoruba u will understand why d man can think that way....there are millions of people DT are in dire need of money but ayiri thinks efe is of priority

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by SWITCHUP(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
God don pick Efe call oooo
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by cashkid: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngbelieve:

I asked dem,,,,,still de same answer

You self dey doubt their judgement.....abeg I no wan talk......
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Ugosample(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
iksmoore:
Tell Ayiri to use the money he is about to splash on the poor boy to pay his workers and get petroleum products to his filling stations.

Is he owing his workers
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
God I pray u locate me as how u located ur son, Efe
if it is at least N50K, bikonu
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by rhektor(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
chukagates:
ABULO shut up close ur poverty stricken mouth!! do you knw how many pple that billionaire has helped?? is it because he does not allow it to reach social media?? the only reason this one made social media is because its BBN and very popular show at that...dont let poverty to physcologically destroy you!! do you know how many pple efe will still use the money to change their own life or employ??

How many has he helped among those scavengers in the South-South? With the level of poverty in Warri, sapele, patani etc. Guy go hug Transformer if this one is too much for you to bear
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
I dont know why I lose interest watching anything Nigerian, every production I tune our TV to, looks silly, mediocre and very depressing. Pursuing kobo through quick means instead of inventing patents that lasts for generations.

No country ever progresses on propaganda and stupidity. Only industrialization hand-in-hand with continuous research makes a progressive country. Even our lecturers only want to do something and publish to get promotion, not to make a good product they can patent and an industry produce en-masse, providing more jobs and saving our forex.

Verily verily i tell u, Nigeria is no more in trouble, we have owned and rebranded trouble, patented as mediocrity!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Qriousity:
But he won't marry you. I adviced you not to break up with him last year didn't i? God pass you.
cry in fact.....I tire
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

No country ever progresses on propaganda and stupidity. Only industrialization hand-in-hand with continuous research makes a progressive country. Even our lecturers only want to do something and publish to get promotion, not to make a good product they can patent and an industry produce en-masse, providing more jobs and saving our forex.

Verily verily i tell u, Nigeria is no more in trouble, we have owned and rebranded trouble, patented as mediocrity!

We are damned, but I am not. I am planning to key into their delusion and cash out on their ignorance, while living in my bubble...
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by enemmo(f): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Don't be too sure.

This could be a lie to reduce the votes.

Team Efe vote because it's not over until it's over.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by chukagates(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
rhektor:

How many has he helped among those scavengers in the South-South? With the level of poverty in Warri, sapele, patani etc. Guy go hug Transformer if this one is too much for you to bear
like i said before poverty's grip on you is tight...do u knw how many pple in his scholarship scheme?? bro STFP get rich spend your money on dogs if u wish leave anoda person to spend his own...BROKE POOR GUYS ALWays advising the rich on how to spend their OWN MONEY..pfft!! grin
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:

We are damned, but I am not. I am planning to key into their delusion and cash out on their ignorance, while living in my bubble...

@bolded grin grin grin u nah badt guy.
Honestly, i just hope oil becomes totally worthless at home and in the international market, to d extent that nobody would see petrol product as a viable means of fueling d economy. Only then will our bubble finally burst and the necessary things would be painfully done eventhough it would take decades or a century to correct
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by OKorowanta: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Stupid Ayiri!
Dat N50 million will add value to ubeji di town were he lives in Warri.
The roads there are so bad and he is here turning mad.
If he can't use his money to help dat town,as a govment boy,why don't he use his influence to drag d gofment to
Fix their roads?
Rubbish!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Toks2008(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
I hope this billionaire guy does more philanthropic activities else he is a serious money miss road.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by youngbelieve(f): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
cashkid:

You self dey doubt their judgement.....abeg I no wan talk......

lmao see this one!!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by diva90: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ayiri is damn rich
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by MiguelKingII(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Zoogerians supporting Rubbish...

Ayiri Emami your 50million naira and car can purchase Waec and jamb form for 100+ people in ur village... Misplaced priorities

Meanwhile the idiot below is a Terrorist

based on logistics this one na enemy of progress

so helping someone's future is misplacement of priority baah except he gives to those aspiring for Jamb and WAEC.... shame on you, for hating on someone's success story may your own helper not locate you,instead he will go and locate the jambites... hate to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Zoogerians supporting Rubbish...

Ayiri Emami your 50million naira and car can purchase Waec and jamb form for 100+ people in ur village... Misplaced priorities

Meanwhile the idiot below is a Terrorist

Hey! grin
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Med4BasicBitch: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

Hey! grin
THOT SEE THEM angry SPITS*** AWON TUNA ASSOCIATION
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nellybank(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
I don see person wey get sense pass me
Nwodosis:
For those of you asking the worth of Efe, Efe is now worth 75m and two brand new cars in the waiting! Don't be an enemy of progress, join the train in making this dream a reality.

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by abdulkayus(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ceema1:
Zakaci Ubanka Arne! The real terrorist is in kuje eating watery beans.

Chaiiiiii, me yayi zafi that u will call him arne and sayin sai ci ubanshi, it ain't right.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Med4BasicBitch:

Your father gaping anus is leaking use glue on it before it's too late! Gay!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Med4BasicBitch:

Na your mama I use my wide toto resemble na.

Son of a cheap slut!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by laladre: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
I knw fool like Efe will believe dis bullshit, wat has d man done for d community of Warri... N50m nd a brand new SUV will be given to Efe abi.. I laugh in Swahili...anyway he likes taking fools like Efe on his rollercoaster ride.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Dman00(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
rubbish!!! Student dy win competitions dm no go give dm money now them dy promise money 4 diz uselesss show. Shio!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by ladoshady: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Stupid Ayiri!
Dat N50 million will add value to ubeji di town were he lives in Warri.
The roads there are so bad and he is here turning mad.
If he can't use his money to help dat town,as a govment boy,why don't he use his influence to drag d gofment to
Fix their roads?
Rubbish!

Its his money Oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.