Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims (67452 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / #BBNaija: Billionaire Ayiri Emami Pledges To Give Efe N50m & Brand New SUV / Efe Vs Tayo: What Ayiri Emami Did To Ex-Big Brother Tayo When He Promised N20m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by ogbright: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
NegeduGrace:
the God of David is really interested in Efe case,,his case is now different n he has been elevated to another level,,I tap from this great turn around n upliftment

I tap and tap and tap and tap from efe's anointing jare. I no b enemy of progress.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by hillsway(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:

What brought you here in the first place if your priorities weren't misplaced?
hopefully refreshing your memory to the realities of life,was why i stopped here!

What have you gained since these silly show came on air?
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by intruxive(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Moral of this story is nigerians love humility and honesty. So stop living a fake life. Congrats efe

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by vislabraye(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
For those of you asking the worth of Efe, Efe is now worth 75m and two brand new cars in the waiting! Don't be an enemy of progress, join the train in making this dream a reality.

I'm happy for him. Entertainment pays.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Odinz(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
Zoogerians supporting Rubbish...

Ayiri Emami your 50million naira and car can purchase Waec and jamb form for 100+ people in ur village... Misplaced priorities

Meanwhile the idiot below is a Terrorist

That 'idiot' is your president and the 'zoo' you speak of is your country. Show some respect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by youngbelieve(f): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
asuzor11:

FYI I'm an Igbo man...But your comment is one of the reasons why I don't support Biafra of today.

the guy has a point tho
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by YelloweWest: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

Ayiri Emami your 50million naira and car can purchase Waec and jamb form for 100+ people in ur village... Misplaced priorities

That is eh.

Imagine if people could demand for better governance with the same passion put into bbn.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by youngbelieve(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
cashkid:

Don't you think you are a bigger idiot here? He can choose to spend his money anyhow he likes...tell your father to work for his own money too so that he can buy jamb form for useless kids like you in ur imaginary village. Useless lazy ass!!! The two individuals you are insulting can change the life of ur entire lineage born and unborn if you care to know!!!

ha!! who provoke dis one??
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by fabuloz1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
hillsway:
mind telling me your gain in all of these?
Mind telling me your gain when you watch football
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by authority2006(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
so without him 50million dem no go buy jamb form and waec form abi?make dem dey wait for am..na him born dem na
This is not the way great people or potential great people who have resources to help reason at all. You don't have what it takes to be great.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by fabuloz1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
hillsway:
mind telling me your gain in all of these?
Mind telling me your gain in watching football?
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by fabuloz1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
asuzor11:

1 carton of beer for you
Lol....ah no dey drink beer grin
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by ProudBornoBoy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
lilyheaven:
This life get as e be.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
authority2006:

This is not the way great people or potential great people who have resources to help reason at all. You don't have what it takes to be great.
i hope say u wey det reason wel,ur name dey hall pf fame?
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by hillsway(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
fabuloz1:

Mind telling me your gain in watching football?
where on earth did i mention that I watch/love watching football?
Get your priorities right and ask yourself this simple question...Have I truly gained any thing from this silly show?other than the fact that i keep routing for a company who's countrymen so detest my people with a passion.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Onyinye15(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Vote continual jor

Based on logistics Efe all d way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by notoriousbabe: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na Photoshop jo
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by delishpot: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na Efes luck. I pledge #50 million every year to educate deserving Nigerians from next year
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
BabaAlabi:
I sincerely hope this news is spurious. I sincerely hope the stupidity of Nigerians hasn't descended to this level. The money spent on voting alone for this BBNaija crap can fund a revolution yet it's being wasted. 50 million naira can go a long way in helping impoverished Nigerians around Ayiri's community. He should rather help them on Efe's behalf. To any f00l who is tempted to ask 'Is it your money?', your inability to reason is a contributing factor to Nigeria's backwardness. Our mumu don dey too much o!

I'm speechless lipsrsealed and sorrowful cry

Why all this waste on something that has no enduring value?
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by fabuloz1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
hillsway:
where on earth did i mention that I watch/love watching football?
Get your priorities right and ask yourself this simple question...Have I truly gained any thing from this silly show?other than the fact that i keep routing for a company who's countrymen so detest my people with a passion.
Must you gain something from a show? Don't tell me you have never watch hollywood movies. What have you learnt from their movies other than violence, immorality, useless slangs et al. Most people don't really like BBn cause probably they don't have the medium to watch or they are in school and don't Have the opportunity to watch. Don't tell me you are one of them a reason you are vocal about it. grin
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
B like bbnaija want rigg this game
This want wey dem want bribe efe like this
Wider him give am or not efe for the winner
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by crownbryan(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by egopersonified(f): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
And I just said this morning in another thread that if efe loses, Nigerians would donate N50m
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

I was supporting iPod agitation, but for this fact am out
Stop hating
How much have you render to your society.
He s helping to make his region person a billionaire
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by hillsway(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
fabuloz1:

Must you gain something from a show? Don't tell me you have never watch hollywood movies. What have you learnt from their movies other than violence, immorality, useless slangs et al. Most people don't really like BBn cause probably they don't have the medium to watch or they are in school and don't Have the opportunity to watch. Don't tell me you are one of them a reason you are vocal about it. grin
Dude I'm somewhere within the middle east...Everything you can most gracefully wish for is what I have within my beck and call.

Go see the following movies and do ask me those questions one more time:

LONE SURVIVOR
PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
SOCIAL NETWORK
CITY OF ANGELS
PHILADELPHIA
PIRATE OF SILICON VALLEY
LORD OF WAR
A BEAUTIFUL MIND
e.t.c
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by cashkid: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngbelieve:

ha!! who provoke dis one??

Go ask ur senior brothers for house na!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Odani: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

When God choose to bless u even the wisest and smartest of men get confused
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Elfaris(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
softwerk:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSjQ59lACIy/
Am holding the man and Efe accountable for d No6 promise, if Efe no tour d whole 36 states ehh? I go dey wait for am for Borno(sambisa to be precise).
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by fabuloz1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
hillsway:
Dude I'm somewhere within the middle east...Everything you can most gracefully wish for is what I have within my beck and call.

Go see the following movies and do ask me those questions one more time:

LONE SURVIVOR
PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
SOCIAL NETWORK
CITY OF ANGELS
PHILADELPHIA
PIRATE OF SILICON VALLEY
LORD OF WAR
A BEAUTIFUL MIND
e.t.c
Seen four of the aforementioned movies. That's what i'm talking about. Filled with "Violence". I can't learn anything from violent movies other than "wow!! This movie is full of action". What else? Or is it the storyline? Not to drag this issue, if you don't see any good thing in BBn, others sees what they like hence glued to their tvs. As simple as it may be.
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by hero2000: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
If this is indeed true, my question is: When would he give only #500,000 scholarship to the brilliant but indigent children in his village?
Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Flourencent: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is a reward for good naturedness, Consistency and strong character while remaining humble and not plotting anyone's downfall. Efe the sky is just your beginning, do not derail.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims by Carter4luv(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
God's grace is upon a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.