Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi (20348 Views)

When You Should Replace That Brake Rotor / Audi, Airbus, and Italdesign Tests “Pop.Up Next” Flying Taxi for Future Cars / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2017
grin
herdekunley9ja:
So beautiful..... Guy i must get 1 before i die oooo

What of God bless you with immortality nko
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by iokpebholo: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2017
crackerspub:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Bad market, take it afonja states and none will use it

#Fear_fear_People cheesy
hahahahahahahahah.u ehnnn too dey behave like prick. Lol
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by Bollinger(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2017
AutoReportNG:
The way the world is going at a full speed... Naija, which levels?

Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Marpol
Mynd44

It is not a problem. Nigerians are busy being dazzled by this high tech state of the art plane in delta state.

1 Like

Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:
Dear Nairalanders
Please i don't like how my skin looks very rough & unsexy, i want you to kindly suggest a good body cream for me.
I want a cream that will make my skin very soft, fresh, smooth, and fair (without bleaching)
Please i really need your suggestions.
Thanks

Visit the nearest dermatologist.
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

I'll be back.
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by dajavula(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
So beautiful..... Guy i must get 1 before i die oooo
hahahahahaha....God will grant ur wish...Amen. For me ooo...i will buy and drive the flying car...hahahhaha.
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by Rexnegro(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2017
obafemee80:
We need something like this in Lagos to ease traffic woes
But it will cost a fortune grin
e make portable in size but d blade too wide on it
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by Emerituz(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2017
By the grace of God by 2018 we will be producing our own PENCILS here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by seguno2: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2017
obafemee80:
We need something like this in Lagos to ease traffic woes
But it will cost a fortune grin

Why can't we make it if really WE need it?
Are the Germans more intelligent than us?
Do they have two heads each?
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by seguno2: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Emerituz:
By the grace of God by 2018 we will be producing our own PENCILS here in Nigeria.

.....according to a minister in the change government led by the illiterate president.
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by Mummyifihan(f): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:
Dear Nairalanders
Please i don't like how my skin looks very rough & unsexy, i want you to kindly suggest a good body cream for me.
I want a cream that will make my skin very soft, fresh, smooth, and fair (without bleaching)
Please i really need your suggestions.
Thanks

Sincerely, don't stress yourself, go for natural things like mixture of shea butter,ori, and coconut oil, adin agbon, as body cream.

Start using locally made black soap from the women that sells herbs in the market, or get d black soaps in stalls for bathing.

Take a lot of water,vegetables and fruits, balance your diet with the types of food common in your environment and avoid taking junks.

Avoid emotional stress, your psychology too affects your organs and your appearance.

Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14

God bless you.
JESUS SAVES AND LOVES YOU.

2 Likes

Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by ibinaboonline: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigerians will be the first to buy. When it comes to our own production you'll be confronted with some mass of wood grafted over an old tricycle with hideous wings. Hurray! Aeroplane!
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by enigmaticlion: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
AutoReportNG:

See more pictures here..

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/04/e-volo-unveils-volocopter-2x-18-rotor.html
Naija dey cave dey struggle with power supply and basic stuffs like good roads
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by mikolo80: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
AutoReportNG:

See more pictures here..

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/04/e-volo-unveils-volocopter-2x-18-rotor.html
giraffe tinz. copy and paste
Re: E-Volo Unveils Volocopter 2X, The 18 Rotor Flying Taxi by tck2000(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All-New 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV Revealed With 577hp And Goes From 0-60 In 4.4s / Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph / This Electric Car Prototype Is Built For Africa’s Rural Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.