Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) (56410 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Wife, Juliet Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by chukagates(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
logica:
LOL. Why shouldn't you be nice? Help massage fragile egos and improve self esteem na.
oga i don talk my own talk your own waka no dey BLUFF for my ear!!! massage frAGILE EGOS?? and your asking why wont they be nice?? the same reason the ladies weren't nice during the tough days...what i just stated is FACT NOTHING EGO THERE.. so stop using what i said as a way to asslick and please nairaland ladies ur crushing on!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by newspostng(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
money talks...bullshittt work a 100miles
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by BetaThings: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
debris:
What do you expect from all these Northern Muslims mtcheew undecided

Meanwhile

You mean the mother of Senator Ekweremadu, a Southern Christian, bore all the 24 children for his father?

And Juliet is now a Muslim name?

Thou shall not judge ...unless the person is a Muslim, right?
Thou shall cover up the iniquities of thy brethren and wail at the actions of Muslims

https://www.nairaland.com/3720525/winners-chapel-pastor-beats-wife
Pictured is a woman identified as Beauty Wilson who is said to be a victim of domestic violence by her husband who is a pastor. According to Phillip Obin who shared this, the woman's husband nearly killed her with beating yesterday after threatening to kill her and marry another woman. The husband has reportedly seized her phone and has also driven her out of their home without her 3 kids.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
What's new here?
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by logica(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
chukagates:
oga i don talk my own talk your own waka no dey BLUFF for my ear!!! massage frAGILE EGOS?? and your asking why wont they be nice?? the same reason the ladies weren't nice during the tough days...what i just stated is FACT NOTHING EGO THERE.. so stop using what i said as a way to asslick and please nairaland ladies ur crushing on!!!
Sarcasm. Learn it. cool
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by BetaThings: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Aboki blood is really running in Musa vein ,aboki with many wives,as for Juliet u too come chop d money,congrats on ur promotion from side chick to second wife

But it is OK when Ekweremadu is keeping a side chick

https://www.nairaland.com/3721998/ekweremadu-bought-2-bmws-got/2

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by chukagates(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
logica:
Sarcasm. Learn it. cool
lol..u got me bro ..no vex abeg grin cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
BetaThings:

You mean the mother of Senator Ekweremadu, a Southern Christian, bore all the 24 children for his father?

And Juliet is now a Muslim name?

Thou shall not judge ...unless the person is a Muslim, right?
Thou shall cover up the iniquities of thy brethren and wail at the actions of Muslims

https://www.nairaland.com/3720525/winners-chapel-pastor-beats-wife

Please, in all seriousness, does Senator Ekweremadu actually have 24 kids? shocked shocked shocked Source?
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by EnkayDezign: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
SpencerLewis:
Well polygamy is allowed in Islam. But why not marry another Islamiya(whatever the spelling may be). Our Christian girls and greed are like bread & butter.

why must marriage have to be about religion when they love each other, and most importantly, are from the same country? Your christian girls are more liberal than you.
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
so the igbo girl will go and become second wife.
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
U beta thank ur stars saymno be tontolet u dey do DAT one for.u for know difference between six and half a dozen
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by crownbryan(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
First, it was an era of baby mamas, now, is the outbreaks of intro-side-chick grin

God is watching in 3D cool

Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by muhamadnur: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
jeeqaa7:
If you like wear muflar nd face cap.. Aboki still be aboki... Insatiable libido
then what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by kings11ng(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
Money brings out the true xter of a man. All this guys forming humble, I know say nah because una never hammer.
buleee dat
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by aceventurx: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
No wonder he no fit score goal
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
A maluu will always be a maluu

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
rheether:
Money brings out the true xter of a man. All this guys forming humble, I know say nah because una never hammer.
iffa knack you slap ehn
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by adetony244(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
What should C. Ronaldo and Messi that are earning up to 350000 pounds do. Marry every girl in their country?
JustinSlayer69:
Homewreckers Association of Nigeria... grin grin grin

Imagine, this guy earning 60,000 Pounds weekly minus several bonuses.

That kind of guy, you must tie his rod down with any kind of juju under the sun, Indian, Congolese or Amadioha.

Girls would be chasing him like flies and faeces

If I was earning close to 35 million naira weekly, walahi UK no go give any Nigerian visa again.

Compulsorily I must impregnate daily shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
adetony244:
What should C. Ronaldo and Messi that are earning up to 350000 pounds do. Marry every girl in their country?

Chief, those ones have once in a lifetime skill. Daily practice can't get even lifelong players to that level.

But if i was C.Ronaldo..... hmmmm, them go see pepper tongue

BTW. Carlos Tevez earns 615,000 pounds weekly = 295,200,000 Naira / WEEK...Chineke! shocked shocked shocked

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/1-per-second-crazy-numbers-9492520
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by olasaad(f): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
debris:
What do you expect from all these Northern Muslims mtcheew undecided

Meanwhile

and the eastern christians ladies ready to go with money instead of integrity
Re: Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) by olasaad(f): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2017

Chief, those ones have once in a lifetime skill. Daily practice can't get even lifelong players to that level.

But if i was C.Ronaldo..... hmmmm, them go see pepper tongue

BTW. Carlos Tevez earns 615,000 pounds weekly = 295,200,000 Naira / WEEK...Chineke! shocked shocked shocked

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/1-per-second-crazy-numbers-9492520

Lol...thank god you are not C.Ronaldo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes / Ighalo Equals Lukaku's Manchester United Goals Record / England Players Want Super Eagles Jersey, Beg To Swap After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.