Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? (1432 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / My Girl Friend Ugly Attitude What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by Johnpele: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Whenever I ask him why the
house is like a trash, he would not say a word. He
thinks and act like a fool.
Yes that is it, we live in different state and I work
in another state, reason I can not stay with the
children is because, my work takes me to places
,he said I should not bother that, he can stay with
the children and do his business as well, he sells
provision.

Admin do you know that I always quarrel him when I travel to go and see them, because, the house I left in order will be looking like a Dustbin when I get home. His brothers send him goods from abroad, where we live in is my brother in-laws boys quarters.

Everywhere scattered, he and the children sleep
under clothes that is supposed to be arranged in
the wardrobe.

My kitchen is nothing to write home about. My
bedroom, everywhere smelling. He washes their
clothes but he will not even care put them in the
wardrobe.

Once I get two weeks leave, I will go home and work till I am exhausted.

Honestly I do not feel happy seeing my house in
such a mess when I get home, why he can not
keep the home neat, I do not understand.

We can not afford a house help for now. We are
trying to build up first. I have three kids, he is 44years. What should I do?

For more Relationship Issues kindly visit => http://datebadoo..nl/2017/04/am-fed-up-with-my-husband.html?m=1

Re: Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
What's Angela Nwosu picture doing in your post?
Re: Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by Judasjudas(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Honestly I do not feel happy seeing my house in
such a mess when I get home,

keyword *MY house* ..

you now feeling like the boss of the house I guess ..
Keep cleaning it ..or better still get a houseboy for now till ur kids are old enough to carry on ..
Re: Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by Pieromania: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
To me i feel u are talking nonsense!I am not in support of him not tidying things up normally the way it should be but u are his wife for God's sake why all these unneccessary brouhaha over what is nt worth it.This are things girlfrnds do without complain and here u are seeing it as a big deal.I can't remember when i entered my kitchen last,bt my girl does all the cleanups whenever she comes every week without complain,cook and tidy my wardrope the way she feels it ought to be yet jst a girlfrnd.Some men are like that including me,go out and see some women with big degrees and big cars looking for a husband they will evn do all this for yet praying and fasting over it and here u are in a public forum bringing ur husband b4 the public.Are u ok?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
I just dey laugh u

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
To me i feel u are talking nonsense!I am not in support of him not tidying things up normally the way it should be but u are his wife for God's sake why all these unneccessary brouhaha over what is nt worth it.This are things girlfrnds do without complain and here u are seeing it as a big deal.I can't remember when i entered my kitchen last,bt my girl does all the cleanups whenever she comes every week without complain,cook and tidy my wardrope the way she feels it ought to be yet jst a girlfrnd.Some men are like that including me,go out and see some women with big degrees and big cars looking for a husband they will evn do all this for yet praying and fasting over it and here u are in a public forum bringing ur husband b4 the public.Are u ok?

Shuoo..take am easy bros.
Re: Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by Basic123: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
you are not ripe or mature for marriage.wetin concern nairaland with that?..the same way you will be reporting your husband to every dick and Harry in your neighborhood.You both are not perfect.you endure and sort differences out without involving external party including nairaland,that is what marriage is.

With this rate you are going,if you dont change,your marriage will not last long and you two will become a laughing stock to your enemies that were present on your wedding day and those that have never wish you both well and people will see you both as immature.You are one now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? by fefop: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS)

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

eCommerce means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

(1) (Reply)

Asses.. He He / Its Friday / My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.