Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (43303 Views)

Don’t allow Nigeria Free Captured Boko Haram Members – Deby Warns Chadian Troops / Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by juman(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Anyway, they are just talking.

Britain that is struggling to remain one.

Also they are leaving EU.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by PetroleumJelly: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
and haters of Biafra were already rejoicing, lol grin

These guys are really panicking sha.

I don't blame seun, afterall, no Nigeria, no nairaland. So he must fight dirty to protect his investment.

I guess I somewhat understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by PetroleumJelly: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Biafrans calm down and read the guardian article

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by franchizy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is a welcome development. Igbos and kanu are criminal, terorists, fraudsters and enemies of the state.

Britain should prevail on the FG to execute kanu now and shot at sight any ipob caught with Biafra flag or emblem.

Even ojokwu is laughing at the Igbos right at his grave.

We remain one Nigeria and united.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by juman(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
"One nigeria" is nothing but just slogan.

Nobody believes in it.

4 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Fulmigati: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nigeria running to her colonial master as usual. Nothing to see here. Biafra is like the phoenix, it has risen from the ashes.

4 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by mandax: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
IPOB youths right now....

Nnamdi Kanu, nna, make we issue ultimatum to Queen Elizabeth.

A foreigner makes a political pronouncement about your country. You are happy. Why then did Britain leave the EU, if not for the fact that the EU makes major pronouncements about how the UK should be and be governed?

If not that you are a born PARASITE, you should have been angry that a foreigner is wading into your country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by mario383: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Anyihumble:
Evil people. You people created this evil blood sucking monster called Nigeria. May God punish you and your support for one Nigeria.
That is why they are gradually becoming third world country. Where are they in the world map sef? Buhari is oppressing people,. Ha makes tribal and religious appointments, he is a known Fulani man who, from history the lovers of themselves and hater of other regions, you, bloody British fools are telling us to remain one so that Buhari will desregard and continue to oppress other. It will only take some time. We all will go our ways. Just watch out idiots. If na sweek thing, why Brixit? Rubbish people. They shoild come over here and count on hourly bases, the number of people who are commiit suicides because of Buhari's incompetence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am following..

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Adadio: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why would she allow Nigeria to break,when she is stealing Nigeria dry through local imperialists of Hausa/Fulani.The same Britain allows Scotland to go ahead with a referendum to choose whether to remain as part of Britain.See the height of hypocrisy.Britain is inconsequential and the real enemy of Black people but foolish Africans won't see it that way but will continue to hail the plundering of our resources by them.That is the more reason they will suffer greatly in the hands of jihadists that are turning London into Londonistan.Evil Britain that ruined the ability of the blackman to compete with the rest of the World in science and technology.With or without them,what will be will be.Que sera sera.

5 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
careytommy7:
In essence, they are still ruling us.
Absolutely! And they have been ruling since the so called independent. That's why buhari keeps running to England every day in the name of treatments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by mandax: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
PetroleumJelly:

What a bunch of crap!!

What is the point of having a population of 200 million, when 150 million are illiterate

Loooool.

They love it like that. I mean those who say Nigeria is indivisible. 0% literacy in Nigeria may be their goal.

4 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by IslamicRebel01: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yorubas are so dumb damn.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by babatunx(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is pure rubbish !!!!

I totally stand against this kind of autocratic pronouncements...

Even though I'm totally against the methodology being deployed to the service of IPOP's quest and their child-like antics, but this kind of declaration end up infuriating an already resolute people...

4 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
tollyboy5:

https://www.naij.com/1098162-biafra-agitation-suffers-a-major-setback-britain-nigeria-break-up.html
I m nd a fan of biafra nd I m from bayelsa. This news did not convince me. I thought it was Teresa may or N farage . This person was appointed by David Cameron nd nd terassa may. apc zombie

3 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by CurrentSamuel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Igboesika:
Ara gbachikwaa unu nti there. What God has destined will happen. Nothing more nothing less.

Exactly Nwa di ala

nd again this is the idiot's headache nd his personal opinion... even if its the Opinion of the entire Britain. it still has no effect .IPOB need only the support of USA ,Israel nd China
even only USA is due

4 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
That's why they are happy for the hausas to run nigeria because it's easy for them to manipulate the Hausa zombies. This is why they haven't made any effort to talk about Biafra while other countries are.

They can have their own referendum but Biafrans can't.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by oluwaahmed: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
igbozionism:
the said worst during apartheid of south Africa.
the will be surprised the way the will loose Scotland in the second referendum .
buhari and Britain is a sinking ship that zombies will sink along with

Dey called d ANc a terrorist organizatn and Mandela d terrorist leader but dey failed.
Dey also failed in d Irish war wit d IRA. Britain doesn't hav any natural resource so dey need deir colonies 2 supply deir needs. Dis dey perfected wit d East-India-Company(EIC) to Royal Niger Coy & lever brodas, Shell(SPDC)
because of she'll abacha killed 9 sons of niger-delta. Ha british ur time will come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by kpaminose: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
God punish lugard. God punish britain and everything they stsnd for. They created this scam called Nigeria and don't ever want to see it progress. Who says britain is not our major problem?

3 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by oruma19: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thunder and fire rain on Britain . They exit European Union because it didn't favor them but they want eastern Nigeria and the people of the Niger Delta to keep suffering in nigeria. What double standard, what evil contraption . Obviously they enjoy bad stories emanating from the God forsaken country called Nigeria. Chaiiii, dis pple wicked oooo

6 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by porozhniy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hungry bloggers! Gullible shepple!!
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by mandax: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
beamtopola:

I m nd a fan of biafra nd I m from bayelsa. This news did not convince me. I thought it was Teresa may or N farage . This person was appointed by David Cameron nd nd terassa may. apc zombie

All these outgoing ambassadorial appointees of Obama era politics, do they know we are: in Trump era, in Brerxit era; in post Obama era?

Some of these people are rented by Buhari government to make pronouncements against Biafra, because ambassadors hardly wade into the internal politics of their host countries.

The last time, it was an Israeli ambassador, before then it was French ambassador.
Biafra must be, if Trump could win the US presidency despite that it seemed impossible, Brexit won the referendum despite that it seemed impossible, all these post Obama ambassadors are no getting anywhere in their business against Biafra restoration.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
I am for 1 Nigeria but who the hell is Britain to decide if it should break up or not?!
Didn't they leave the EU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Who introduced divide and rule in Nigeria?
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Zakkyoz: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jesus! I was right in the programme and the man did not say such a thing

5 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aboki will be glad to hear is...
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by nairaman66(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
What a way to throw your weight around Britain? The double standards of This country is so nauseating! Is it not the same Britain that fought ceaselessly to get out of Europe?
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by VirginFinder: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
This statement ckearly shows that the Brits are still the ones holding Nigeria together and not the northerners.

Yorubas realised this long ago and held their peace leading the yEasterners to call us cowards.

This disgusts me!!

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Sanchez01: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
BMedia:
This means several things:

1. The US is also in support of one Nigeria because the UK and the US are long standing allies that never go against one another, especially on issues of sovereignty.

2. The UK and US are the most powerful members of the UN with veto powers, so a UN sponsored/supervised referendum is out of the question; it's just not happening.

3. In the event of military engagement in the quest for biafra, the UK and US will be on Nigeria's side again and defend her sovereignty (through sale of weapons or outright participation in the melee) like they did in 1967.

4. The Nigerian government now has even more impetus to prosecute and punish Nnamdi Kanu, a Briton, with this renewed UK support for an indivisible Nigeria.

5. The IPOB propaganda to paint Nigeria in bad light through fraudulent claims so as to gain the sympathy / support of the international community, has failed woefully.

What a sad day for the Liepods.
They will soon tell you Trump is coming to rescue them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by GreatEngineer(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
But they allow Nigeria to go into recession and nearly collapse.

They can't make Nigerian Visa free entry to UK.

Cannot help when boko haram is causing havoc.

They can only help to keep Nigeria together but not minding the inequalities that exists, not minding excessive tribal difference among Nigerian, not minding succession in governance.

But they freely carry out BREXIT without Nigeria stopping them.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by farouk0403(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are right, they should not allow Nigeria to break up, even Biafrans do not want Nigeria to break up. Biafrans just want to secede and be de-mapped from the suicide infested Geographical expression.

>>>>> Personally, I want the whole Africa to become a country, - United African States.

African cannot be united, African leaders are power drunken.

Unlike the U.S.A, Africans have different culture and tribes, our way of reasoning will never be thesame.

Common example is Nigeria with over 200 tribes and each tribe want their tribeman to rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.