Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (43302 Views)

Don’t allow Nigeria Free Captured Boko Haram Members – Deby Warns Chadian Troops / Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Balyz:
I particularly like point number 2 as it perpetually puts to rest any thought of a UN supervised referendum, leaving IPOB with only one option which is terrorism, then we can get the UN to declare them an international terrorist organization like ETA and PKK. Igbos clearly underestimated the strength of the forces they elected to go up against grin
if u re thinking in that line.
What if Russia and China decide to back Biafra as they are doing to Syria .

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by saintandsinnerz: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
BMedia:

1. Yes, use your tongue to count your teeth.

2. Poor attempt at derailing the thread.
Lol derailing thread, how? The questions I asked you stemmed from your initial post where you said the Igbos contribute less than 4% to the national purse. So I rightly asked the region you came from in order to know your region's contribution to the so called national purse.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
uckennety:

D won't colonize us again because we are neo-colonized already

Oya they should come and neo-colonize us again.....
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by themanderon: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why will they not support a lopsided entity like Nigeria when it favours them? Britain is one the most wicked nations on earth they looted and plundered the countries they colonized and they care not if those nations burn as long as their interests in that nation is well preserved. Sanctimonious rogues that's what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by kingthreat(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
wizzyrich:
incase you don't know, they did all these for their own economic selfish reasons which till today they are still benefiting from.

They don't have any say my dear, if a large number of every component want to leave, not even Britain can stop it.

Why dont you stop being gullible. Because of small Israel, palestine cannot be a country. As for biafra, that dream is on a long thing
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by BMedia: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Lol derailing thread, how? The questions I asked you stemmed from your initial post where you said the Igbos contribute less than 4% to the national purse. So I rightly asked the region you came from in order to know your region's contribution to the so called national purse.

The statement was a correction of your erroneous assertion that Nigerians don't want ibos to leave because of what they gain from the region. Asking about my region is therefore irrelevant and a derailment of the thread.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Bukunming(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Our breaking up or not breaking up should be ours to decide and not Britain's. We say no to Colonial Interference.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by saintandsinnerz: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
BMedia:

The statement was a correction of your erroneous assertion that Nigerians don't want ibos to leave because of what they gain from the region. Asking about my region is therefore irrelevant and a derailment of the thread.
saintandsinnerz:

Why are you all hypocrites fighting tooth and nail to prevent the Igbos from leaving Nigeria? I thought you people hate them so much, why are you insisting that they remain in Nigeria? One would have thought that other ethnic groups in Nigeria will be happy seeing the people they hate so much to leave Nigeria, but reverse is the case. Are you gaining anything from Igbos remaining in Nigeria?
This was my first post so show me where I insinuated or pointed out that Nigerians don't want the Igbos to leave because of what they are gaining from the Igbos. Point it out or remain silent.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by fatiaforreal: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin
IPOB!, Don't mind them.
Trump is preparing your independence speech grin

I don't understand this hypocrisy, let all IPOB relocate from other parts of the country to Biafraland and see who'll compel them to return. It's very simple.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingthreat:

Why dont you stop being gullible. Because of small Israel, palestine cannot be a country. As for biafra, that dream is on a long thing
says you, one out of 200 million Nigerians.

why not take a chill pill bro, Biafra shouldn't be your headache.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by YelloweWest: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
BMedia:

Wrong. It was promised by Cameron but was decided by a parliamentary vote. That's why a brexit bill existed.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/13/brexit-vote-article-50-eu-citizens-rights-lords-mps

Referendum decision by the Nigerian parliament (NA) or the U.N. is totally out of the question.
You've missed the point completely.

Cameron is the one who promised to grant the referendum as a campaign promise.
After the referendum was carried out, parliament them gave it's backing in order to trigger article 50.

Do your research on how the referendum ide9was born.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bofoy4:
shut up wizard
tongue out
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by sapele914(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Anyihumble:
Evil people. You people created this evil blood sucking monster called Nigeria. May God punish you and your support for one Nigeria.
The truth is bitter and I know it pained you so much and may God punish you for hoping to divide what he has put together let no man put asunder,before your great grandfather was born there was a country called Nigeria, just for clarity which of the countries from the Bight of Biafra (Bonny)is your father from Gabon,cameroon or equatorial guinea or are you from the bakassi peninsular? grin
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by ostirich(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Britain supports one Nigeria but they Brexited
Britain supports one Nigeria but gave Scotland referendum and they are arranging for the second one.
Britain supports one Nigeria but will not support Nigeria during crises without sucking our oil dry.
Britain colonized us but deports us.
Britain want one Nigeria bcs they want to exploit us without employing us.
Britain Brexited bcs the pple holds the power but Nigeria wont separate bcs Britain holds our power.
Britain control us bcs we are not a sovereign nation....we don't know what we want... but Britain knows that they want Brexit and got it.

Now tell me why other black nations like south Africa wont do what ever they want with us.
Why would Britain endorse our plan before we execute?..

I weep for this nation..........

3 Likes

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Ikeg: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
What do I expect from an illiterate nation with slave mentality with idiotic media so called "professional". The man spoke his mind, not that of Britain. Like a bloody DUH!!!! In addition, he's a minister of Britain visiting Nigeria...wtf did you expect him to say? Like a big FACT DUH!!!.

There are people in British parliament that is in support of Biafra. One of them even protested with people in London last year.

Nonsense.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Ikeg: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

This was my first post so show me where I insinuated or pointed out that Nigerians don't want the Igbos to leave because of what they are gaining from the Igbos. Point it out or remain silent.

He's avoiding your question because he's from the leeching capital of Nigeria aka the North.

In his uneducated illiterate brain that BMEDIA aka BMC think igbo lands end in 5 SE state. I guess that makes me non-igbo.

Don't mind the parasitic rat who hold onto "one Nigeria" because immediately Nigeria breaks, they'll end up like theor Niger cousins.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by sapele914(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ikeg:

He's avoiding your question because he's from the leeching capital of Nigeria aka the North.

In his uneducated illiterate brain that BMEDIA aka BMC think igbo lands end in 5 SE state. I guess that makes me non-igbo.

Don't mind the parasitic rat who hold onto "one Nigeria" because immediately Nigeria breaks, they'll end up like theor Niger cousins.
ILLlITERATE EL CHAPO. Igbos have no states the south east region of the River Niger belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria,if you people need land for your imaginary republic of biafra the federal Government can dredge and reclaim land from the Atlantic ocean for you peeps, but una no get money to pay FGN for services rendered, ordinary second Niger bridge they 5 south eastern states can't build a 1 km bridge, bunch of disillusioned misfits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Ikeg: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
themanderon:
Why will they not support a lopsided entity like Nigeria when it favours them? Britain is one the most wicked nations on earth they looted and plundered the countries they colonized and they care not if those nations burn as long as their interests in that nation is well preserved. Sanctimonious rogues that's what they are.

Very much true.

All the western nations are wicked. There are is a reason whites are known as evil.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Ikeg: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
sapele914:
ILLlITERATE EL CHAPO.

PARASITE idiot!!

Ugly Savage monkey
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Adiwana: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

It is very funny how people's opinions would get on your nerves. It doesn't differentiate you from the illiterate, common northerner.

Wrong! There are several countries that are in existence today that do not benefit its people. Zimbabwe is an example of such country. The country is solely for the President and his cabinet and the people are not cared for. Spain is another country. These two countries don't even see to their needs being met either from a divide or general. The same goes for North Korea. If these countries have their way, they would either break away or kill their leaders. However, just like Spain that shares a similar plight with Nigeria right now, Catalans have the right to secede even as they claim they share nothing with Spain. We all know the story till date.

Apparently you don't know what the western world is capable of just to protect its interest. France sold weapons to Nigerians and Biafrans while the same Britain stood by Nigeria. To what end? Simple, Trade deals and freebies.

Either you are naive or ignorant of this. These countries don't know Muslims from Christians so long profits and trades are involved. Ask Donald Trump! Most of the rebels in Africa today are funded by these very same people. France made profits from both Nigeria and Biafra by selling weapons to both. The best weapons went to the person with the most money and trade deals. It is that simple.

It is funny how you people embrace peace when the chips are down. I have mentioned it several times that the only way around this is peace but an average semi-illiterate who calls himself a Biafran would chant 'Biafra or death' and when his colleagues are shot, he cries and curse like a child. Those behind the agitation are not helping in any way. Their approach and the brainwashing they have passed on is that of violence and profanity. You hear them call for the destruction of Nigeria and you expect the President to remain calm over war threats?

The person you quoted didn't call for war. And just like I mentioned on several threads, the so called folks deluding themselves and calling for war are those that were born recently and they even find it hard to translate the pictures that are often shared all over. You have politicians who are not even interested in the ideology as they are hell bent on keeping their positions. Find out what Catalan politicians are doing and how vocal they have been.

The contradiction is on you as most of what you preached are what your The fellow agitators kick against. For them it is Biafra or death.

The same Kanu who claimed he was a Brit, thinking they would come to his rescue stayed mum. Trust me, the bigger picture here is not Nigeria but Britain as she would do anything to protecting her interest.
While I support Biafra anytime any day,I think you made valid comments but just like everybody opposing(igbo are not exempted)there's this fear that '67 would be a child's play compared to what will happen if we decide to go that part of memorable lane again.Since the wounds are still fresh in our memories as if it all happened yesterday.That's the only reason why We are where we are.
Now for the pts. You mentioned above,With my aforementioned statement,there are areas you are wrong
A nation exists only if both sides of the equation are balanced.If a people feel they are being cheated,they have the right to want their own state.SE&SS people who feel they want out of Nigeria must not be Spain or Zimbabwe.You only mentioned this countries to drive your pts.home but forget that Germany was separated,Scotland voted to leave/stay in UK,Monaco is a country on its own and tons of countries separating.It becomes bias,if you balance one part of the eqn and leave the other
And the other hand,the president/Nigeria has not been threatened with war.The Army has on many occasions killed unarmed protesters and Nigeria has done nothing about it.Since people have the right to protest(baring in mind they are still Nigerians till Biafra is gotten),the protesters were exercising their rights&till today,the Govt. Is yet to declare state of Emergency to curb this 'Threat' any of the SE states.As I said,the only blockade about Biafra is The Civil War Stigma & it wouldn't lead to that,cos if it does, Both Biafra&Nigeria wouldn't survive it
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by sapele914(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ikeg:

PARASITE idiot!!

Ugly Savage monkey
Good I'm happy you read my comment but I had not finished commenting before your haste to reply Mr Ikeg slow your row. Dreamer go and get a life MR NOBODY one plot of land you don't have in the south east of the Niger, mumu confused purported internet activist.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Almaiga: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
gypsey:
That's why they are happy for the hausas to run nigeria because it's easy for them to manipulate the Hausa zombies. This is why they haven't made any effort to talk about Biafra while other countries are.

They can have their own referendum but Biafrans can't.
The way the Hausa's have been manipulating you and your People since time in memorial.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by kingthreat(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
wizzyrich:
says you, one out of 200 million Nigerians.

why not take a chill pill bro, Biafra shouldn't be your headache.

The Nigerian military is wasting bullets because of your ipob members. I'm simply being sympathetic grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Smooyis(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Britain aren't God. For now we should all fight for restructuring of the country.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Ikeg: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
sapele914:
Good I'm happy you read my comment. Dreamer go and get a life MR NOBODY one plot of land you don't have in the south east of the Niger, mumu confused purported internet activist.

Who is the this buff00n. Where did they drag you out from illiterate.

Of course I don't have a plot of land in SE because I'm not from SE you slowpoke.

Next time use your brain before typing things or you'll end up showcasing the world what a complete slowpoke you are. You should be castigated cause your level of stupidity obviously is a danger to society. I fear it might spread like aids. Ewu!!
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Almaiga:

The way the Hausa's have been manipulating you and your People since time in memorial.
look! My man i have no beef with you, you are not educated enough, you are not on my level so i will pass. Cheers!
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by sapele914(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ikeg:

Who is the this buff00n. Where did they drag you out from illiterate.

Of course I don't have a plot of land in SE because I'm not from SE you slowpoke.

Next time use your brain before typing things or you'll end up showcasing the world what a complete slowpoke you are. You should be castigated cause your level of stupidity obviously is a danger to society. I fear it might spread like aids. Ewu!!
grin grin were did they drag me from? The Buckeye State,Columbus,Ohio,do you have any land anywhere in Nigeria? because it is people like you that have nothing that make the loudest noise no action hoping for the worst because they have nothing to loose,thinking it is greener on the other side of the wall, empty barrels make the loudest noise. Why deny your people what language is ewu,or what do I refer to you in Ndigbo language nketa(dog). My guy Delta no dey carry last,Numero Uno(No 1). We are the champions. Forcados pipeline done re-open? More money for the Republic.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by ernecy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
nobody will give you freedom!

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by BMedia: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Your last two sentences insinuated that much.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by everozone: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
But you exited from EU.And Scotland right under your nose is pushing for self-determination which polls were carried out twice or so to determine if they will leave or not.You don't have problems with that eh?You won't let Biafra go?You are kidding.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by saintandsinnerz: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
BMedia:

Your last two sentences insinuated that much.
Then it maybe a comprehension problem nothing more! Because I can't see how that points to what you're alluding to
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by ab11baddo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Yorubas are so dumb damn.
and what ...u just made dat assertion because you can tell from everyone's monikers their tribe right??... now I see why every tribe in Nigeria avoid ur kind like plague

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) / Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.